Windows 10: windows 10 will expired soon

Discus and support windows 10 will expired soon in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, i have windows 10 pro with product key. I have been using this for 4 years. A couple days ago, a message of your windows will expire soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lukmanmartinus, Sep 25, 2019.

1. windows 10 will expired soon

Hi all,

i have windows 10 pro with product key. I have been using this for 4 years. A couple days ago, a message of your windows will expire soon start appearing. I have tried slmgr -rearm and it doesn't work. I also try to reactivate my windows and all of sudden my windows said that my product key is not valid like this.

windows 10 will expired soon 316c4e16-bccf-46a3-8521-92d39ceaf304?upload=true.png

windows 10 will expired soon 6259bebf-1dc9-49bd-a4aa-c9fd299e7fbe?upload=true.png

i'm buying this windows for myself and i have no problem before. Is there anyway to fix this?

thank you

:)

lukmanmartinus, Sep 25, 2019
  2. DARKO21 Win User

Windows license will expire soon

Hi all

I have recently factory restored my hp envy windows 10. Now i have this message "WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON". Im not sure if this is important but i have sent in my hp envy for warranty repairs on the hard disk drive. I bought my hp with windows 10 home edition, but when I sent it in for repairs it came back with windows 10 pro. Any suggestions

DARKO21, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

windows 10 will expired soon

Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings.

Hello Paula,

To resolve the issue with the error message Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings,
    we suggest checking Rakesh's post on this
    link
    . If your Operating System is already Window 10, and you'll only updating your Operating System there's no fee for that. To ensure that your license has no issue, we suggest following the steps provided by Rakesh's on his post.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 will expired soon

1. windows 10 will expired soon - Similar Threads - expired soon

2. Pop-up alerts that my Windows 10 Pro O/S is expiring soon.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pop-up alerts that my Windows 10 Pro O/S is expiring soon.: The Lenovo TinkPad laptop I've been using was acquired from my wife's former employer, which gave it to her because they considered it outdated. She feels they would have wiped it clean at that exchange and not left the O/S on it. In any event, I have been receiving MANY...
  3. Windows license will expired soon

Windows license will expired soon: It always keeps to give me a message that saying your windows license will be expired soon, what have I do exactly? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-will-expired-soon/2860574d-abae-45cf-868a-85808d7aee85"
  4. Your windows license will expire soon...

Your windows license will expire soon...: As stated in the title, it looks like my activated windows license will expire. After the last update I keep getting the error I tried the same old stuff with slgmr -rearm , the services.msc thing everything ....
  5. Your windows license will expire soon. Why does Microsoft not solve this problem?

Your windows license will expire soon. Why does Microsoft not solve this problem?: As said above!!! * Original title: Your windows license will expire soon. Why the **** does Microsoft not solve this problem? It is a PEST!!!...
  6. Attn: Greg Carmack. Your windows license will expire soon. But it IS activated.

Attn: Greg Carmack. Your windows license will expire soon. But it IS activated.: Hi Greg, I bought the computer with a legal windows 10 license 3 years ago. As it had some problems it was re-installed by a shop and after a few days started showing this message. I reset the computer, in windows but the message keeps showing. I then re-installed factory...
  7. "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Money in your Microsoft account expires soon" - I received this email late: [ATTACH] I'm not really here to demand a refund. I didn't realize the credit I had expired in 90 days, but it was on the claim page from bing rewards after all. However, this email showing up a few days late seems like a bit of a waste. I wasn't ready to pay for another...
  8. Your windows license will expire soon. Why the **** does Microsoft not solve this problem?...

Your windows license will expire soon. Why the **** does Microsoft not solve this problem?...: As said above!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon-why-the-does/f684588e-26f6-4702-ac55-96e5c853f634"
  9. Your license will expire soon error?

Your license will expire soon error?: Hi, so recently today i turn on my laptop and login as usual and I'm greeted to this "lovely" message that my license will expire soon (be aware this shows up every time i start my laptop, which is slightly annoying), i also checked settings and it seems to be activated fine...
  10. Windows 10 Pro "License due to expire soon"

Windows 10 Pro "License due to expire soon": Bought second hand desktop PC in July but last 2-3 weeks keep getting License due to expire notice. Contacted vendor who advise that when he acquired PC it had Windows 8 pro which he upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and has no idea why this is happening, although suggested it...