Windows 10: Windows 10 will have four patches released on Tuesday

Discus and support Windows 10 will have four patches released on Tuesday in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The second Tuesday of every month, Microsoft releases patches for its various pieces of software. This upcoming Tuesday is no different and there will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Nov 7, 2014.

1. A Guy Win User

Windows 10 will have four patches released on Tuesday

Source

:)

A Guy, Nov 7, 2014

2. Is broadcom wireless network adapter not support windows 10 ?

Today, I saw on that Microsoft releasing major update on TUESDAY. May be there is something for us (Samsung troubler) ?? Don't know, but may be (A Hope) ........ Praying with God ...... Some of critical update, some Important and four patch update. There
    is not clear news what in it.

Now waiting for Tuesday ........

Anil KumarChaturvedi, Nov 7, 2014
  3. I can not install windows 10 on my laptop Samsung NP-RV409 with Broadcom wireless adapter

Today, I saw on that Microsoft releasing major update on TUESDAY. May be there is something for us (Samsung troubler) ?? Don't know, but may be (A Hope) ........ Praying with God ...... Some of critical update, some Important and four patch update. There
    is not clear news what in it.

Now waiting for Tuesday ........

Anil KumarChaturvedi, Nov 7, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

@OP, thanks for the update.

Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Nov 7, 2014
  5. jamos316 Win User
    what are the patches being released?

jamos316, Nov 7, 2014
  6. caperjack Win User
    I check 1pm Atlantic time Canada ,and got 1 update for windows defender ,just checked now 3;30 AST, and there was 14 updates ,1 for WD ,and 13 for MS Office programs

caperjack, Nov 10, 2014
  7. I just check again and no W-10 updates. I don't have Office.

Layback Bear, Nov 10, 2014
  8. f14tomcat Win User

Same here.... just checked 4:56pm EST. No updates, just win def. Checked with both app and old way. Different release channel???

f14tomcat, Nov 11, 2014
  9. netuser Win User
    i havent received any update since 3rd Nov, only updates i get are of WD *Sad why there are no more patch is all is final already lol

netuser, Nov 11, 2014
  10. Winuser Win User
    Hang in there netuser. Microsoft will release more updates when they feel the updates are ready. *Smile

Winuser, Nov 11, 2014
  11. Mohave PC Win User
    The last patch I did on the test machine it broke the font cache to a point I had to do a restore. I'll post screenshots later if wanted. took out all the upper case letters on most apps. was hard to read.

Mohave PC, Nov 11, 2014
  12. Trust_No1 Win User
    My bartender cut me off... he said "no more Windows 10 updates for you buddy"

Trust_No1, Nov 11, 2014
  13. CountMike New Member

Nothing here either, tried forcing and nothing. I suppose they should be available at same time with other windows updates but nada although win8.1 updated last nite.

CountMike, Nov 11, 2014
  14. davehc Win User
    I went back through the link to the source (Microsoft). Couldn't see any direct reference to Windows 10 Technical Preview there.

davehc, Nov 11, 2014
  15. I only got 1 this morning for Defender on my 10 Preview, got 22 on 8.1 though, but I've got Office 2007 on there, did those yesterday.

Joan Archer, Nov 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows 10 will have four patches released on Tuesday - Similar Threads - four patches released

2. Missed Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed Patch Tuesday: Hello, Have a question about Patch Tuesday, i can't get general answer about it and need advice. So in company for some reason was missed two month Patch Tuesday on endpoints, now need to renew it. Question is: does January Patch Tuesday contains missed month security...
  3. Patch tuesday Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Patch tuesday Windows Update: After build 22000.282, but patch tuesday, update third build windows 11 22000.278, it is correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-tuesday-windows-update/a9b5e468-8d7b-483f-a3e1-a85b09fdb569
  4. Patch Tuesday Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Patch Tuesday Problems: I recently updated to the 2004 update with no issues. However, since the patch Tuesday update that was issued yesterday, my computer has been having serious problems out of the blue. Office apps won’t open (I tried to uninstall and reinstall, it won’t reinstall) Random...
  5. Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch Tuesday: I update an old win7 system to win10 (1903) a few months ago -- all was working find (a bit slow --- old hardware) until August's (2019) patch day --- I think there were 2 update --- one failed -- KB4512508 -- and when the OS reboot -- it was a nightmare I noticed...
  6. Patch Tuesday is active

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Patch Tuesday is active: CU for most every thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-tuesday-is-active/ca9a1cd7-23e1-4452-bef4-71b5f180ad0b
  7. Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: Does anyone know if the usual slew of patch Tuesday updates are due tomorrow ? I wonder if last Tuesday being a non working day for new year whether MS would class the 2nd Tuesday release for the 15th (if they follow a 2nd working Tuesday schedule) 124841
  8. November Patch Tuesday.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    November Patch Tuesday.: MS did it again!!! I just ran the Patch Tuesday update. Then restarted (in itself a stupid thing). After the restart the completion went 35%, and got stuck there for a long time, nothing happened at all. I decided to stop this useless hung up, and shut down the PC, waited 30...
  9. No patch tuesday in January?

No patch tuesday in January?: That's weird? No Patch Tuesday this month? Yes, I did receive sóme updates (only the Windows Defender update and the mal. removal tool update and an Flash update...) but that's it for January 2018? 102035
  10. Patch Tuesday KB120677

Patch Tuesday KB120677: New cumulative update KB120677 No issues here. Follow this link for further information. https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/kb/3120677 31406