Windows 10 will have four patches released on Tuesday

Discus and support Windows 10 will have four patches released on Tuesday in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The second Tuesday of every month, Microsoft releases patches for its various pieces of software. This upcoming Tuesday is no different and there will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, Nov 7, 2014.

1. A Guy Win User

Source

:)

A Guy, Nov 7, 2014
  2. Anil KumarChaturvedi Win User

Is broadcom wireless network adapter not support windows 10 ?

Today, I saw on that Microsoft releasing major update on TUESDAY. May be there is something for us (Samsung troubler) ?? Don't know, but may be (A Hope) ........ Praying with God ...... Some of critical update, some Important and four patch update. There
    is not clear news what in it.

Now waiting for Tuesday ........

Anil KumarChaturvedi, Nov 7, 2014
  3. Anil KumarChaturvedi Win User
    I can not install windows 10 on my laptop Samsung NP-RV409 with Broadcom wireless adapter

Today, I saw on that Microsoft releasing major update on TUESDAY. May be there is something for us (Samsung troubler) ?? Don't know, but may be (A Hope) ........ Praying with God ...... Some of critical update, some Important and four patch update. There
    is not clear news what in it.

Now waiting for Tuesday ........

Anil KumarChaturvedi, Nov 7, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

@OP, thanks for the update.

Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Nov 7, 2014
  5. jamos316 Win User
    what are the patches being released?

jamos316, Nov 8, 2014
  6. caperjack Win User
    I check 1pm Atlantic time Canada ,and got 1 update for windows defender ,just checked now 3;30 AST, and there was 14 updates ,1 for WD ,and 13 for MS Office programs

caperjack, Nov 11, 2014
  7. Layback Bear Win User
    I just check again and no W-10 updates. I don't have Office.

Layback Bear, Nov 11, 2014
  8. f14tomcat Win User

Same here.... just checked 4:56pm EST. No updates, just win def. Checked with both app and old way. Different release channel???

f14tomcat, Nov 11, 2014
  9. netuser Win User
    i havent received any update since 3rd Nov, only updates i get are of WD *Sad why there are no more patch is all is final already lol

netuser, Nov 11, 2014
  10. Winuser Win User
    Hang in there netuser. Microsoft will release more updates when they feel the updates are ready. *Smile

Winuser, Nov 11, 2014
  11. Mohave PC Win User
    The last patch I did on the test machine it broke the font cache to a point I had to do a restore. I'll post screenshots later if wanted. took out all the upper case letters on most apps. was hard to read.

Mohave PC, Nov 11, 2014
  12. Trust_No1 Win User
    My bartender cut me off... he said "no more Windows 10 updates for you buddy"

Trust_No1, Nov 11, 2014
  13. CountMike New Member

Nothing here either, tried forcing and nothing. I suppose they should be available at same time with other windows updates but nada although win8.1 updated last nite.

CountMike, Nov 11, 2014
  14. davehc Win User
    I went back through the link to the source (Microsoft). Couldn't see any direct reference to Windows 10 Technical Preview there.

davehc, Nov 11, 2014
  15. Joan Archer Win User
    I only got 1 this morning for Defender on my 10 Preview, got 22 on 8.1 though, but I've got Office 2007 on there, did those yesterday.

Joan Archer, Nov 11, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10 will have four patches released on Tuesday - Similar Threads - four patches released

1. Intel’s new tech will extend laptop’s battery life by four to eight hours

in Windows 10 News
    Intel’s new tech will extend laptop’s battery life by four to eight hours: At Computex, Intel showed off the new processor Core i7-8086K, Tiger Rapids and Pocket PC. At the same event, the chipmaker also unveiled a new technology that would extend the battery life of the laptops powered by Windows 10 or other operating systems. We already know that...
  2. Clean Installation of Four HP Pavilion 15 Notebooks a la Shawn Brink.

in Windows 10 News
    Clean Installation of Four HP Pavilion 15 Notebooks a la Shawn Brink.: Thanks to Shawn Brink for his excellent tutorial on clean installing Windows 10. I have four HP Pavilion Laptops which had 8, 7, 7 & 6 partitions as installed by HP, believe it or not. Now all have the necessary four partitions and all are working perfectly. However......
  3. four drafts mailboxes in Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 News
    four drafts mailboxes in Outlook 2016: I've set up Outlook 2016 to handle my Gmail account; my Microsoft Office is in Italian whereas my Gmail account is in English, I used the command outlook.exe /resetfolders to put the names of all my various mailboxes into Italian, but for some reason I now have four...
  4. Need help connecting four Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 News
    Need help connecting four Bluetooth devices: @Brink (please): Where, on the Internet, can I find Bluetooth help? I have my Bluetooth enabled PC, a pair of Bose Bluetooth headphones, a Bluetooth enabled smartphone and an Echo-Dot. I would like to switch listening, over the headphones, to the other three devices (maybe...
  5. Divide screen into six instead of four?

in Windows 10 News
    Divide screen into six instead of four?: You can move applications into quadrants by dragging the titlebar into a corner of the screen; is there an equally-efficient way to arrange windows into six equal parts of the screen instead of four? 103541
  6. Event Viewer Event ID# 10016 listed four consecutive times at boot??

in Windows 10 News
    Event Viewer Event ID# 10016 listed four consecutive times at boot??: Morning Steve C, I appreciate your willingness to participate in this discussion. Thanks and regards,
  7. Four Processor Laptop Not Working Right

in Windows 10 News
    Four Processor Laptop Not Working Right: Hello, I have a laptop that has four processors. It is not very strong and I changed the settings in msconfig to go from using one processor to using all of the processors after watching a video to help increase my FPS in games(which did not have a noticeable difference in...
Windows 10 will have four patches released on Tuesday solved