Windows 10: Windows 10 will keep solid color desktop but not wallpaper

Discus and support Windows 10 will keep solid color desktop but not wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm new to this forum so hopefully I'm doing this correctly. Whenever I choose and save the desktop wallpaper and restart my computer the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dalemh, Aug 15, 2015.

1. dalemh Win User

Windows 10 will keep solid color desktop but not wallpaper

I'm new to this forum so hopefully I'm doing this correctly. Whenever I choose and save the desktop wallpaper and restart my computer the desktop reverts to a solid color. If I choose only a different solid color desktop the setting are kept after I restart. I have tried everything I can think of to save my wallpaper desktop settings but to no avail. I'd really appreciate knowledge with this problem. Thanks in advance.

:)

dalemh, Aug 15, 2015

2. Slideshow stop working on window 10

I chose default window 10 desktop backgrounds for slideshow ,but today it stops on a single wallpaper instead of changing to all wallpapers while the setting is on slideshow. After that, I chose a single wallpaper but it automatically chose a solid color
    and did not set that wallpaper. How can I fix it?

Adnan Zaka, Aug 15, 2015
  3. wuzee Win User
    change desktop background color

Thank you for the reply, Ms. Yu, but that is not what I'm trying to do. I do not want to replace my desktop wallpaper image with a solid color, I want to change the color of the desktop behind my chosen wallpaper image.

wuzee, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 will keep solid color desktop but not wallpaper

1. Windows 10 will keep solid color desktop but not wallpaper - Similar Threads - keep solid color

2. Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.: Whenever I try to start a game or something my screen flashes black then my background goes from a picture I set to a Solid blue color and I have to change it back. What could be the problem?...
  3. Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.: Whenever I try to start a game or something my screen flashes black then my background goes from a picture I set to a Solid blue color and I have to change it back. What could be the problem?...
  4. Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Wallpaper goes from picture to solid color.

8. Desktop wallpaper changes itself to the Black solid color. [Windows 10]

Desktop wallpaper changes itself to the Black solid color. [Windows 10]: Sorry for my english Hello! Recently I noticed that my desktop wallpaper changes itself to black marked as Windows 10 solid color Black wallpaper. First I thought it was a problem with my last wallpaper, which I had for months, so I changed it. After a few hours using my...
  9. Windows 10 Wallpaper keep changing to Color

Windows 10 Wallpaper keep changing to Color: Hey i'm using windows 10 and recently my desktop having issue whenever i change my wallpaper. it's not like i can't use wallpaper or what but my wallpaper won't change to other image and so whenever i change picture, my wallpaper turn into color. i can change color, but...
  10. plain black desktop solid colour wallpaper

plain black desktop solid colour wallpaper: Hi all. I can't seem to find how to have a straight black desktop background. The closest is a medium grey. I just want a straight black if possible... Can you please point me in the right direction? Thanks 6638