Windows 10: Windows 10 Will no shut down

Discus and support Windows 10 Will no shut down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Have a HP laptop and it will not shut down or restart.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MarkBailey74, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Will no shut down

Have a HP laptop and it will not shut down or restart.

:)

MarkBailey74, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Will no shut down

Delta6326, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Will no shut down

1. Windows 10 Will no shut down - Similar Threads - shut down

2. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  3. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  4. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  6. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  7. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41: I have a EVGA GeForce RTX 3070. The PC shutdowns when I play small application games like Minecraft, battle bit, Roblox, indie games etc. etc. but when I play big games like call of duty, battlefield, triple AAA games the shutdown won't happen. thermal paste on the AIO cooler...
  8. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41: I have a EVGA GeForce RTX 3070. The PC shutdowns when I play small application games like Minecraft, battle bit, Roblox, indie games etc. etc. but when I play big games like call of duty, battlefield, triple AAA games the shutdown won't happen. thermal paste on the AIO cooler...
  9. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How to stop shut down menu delaying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop shut down menu delaying?: I have a habit of closing apps and shutting my laptop off with Alt + F4. I used to be able to access the shut down menu immediately after closing all apps just by using Alt + F4 continuously. But recently about 2 months now, after closing all apps with Alt + F4, I have to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 1903 will not shut down