Windows 10: Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...

Discus and support Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am numbed by Microsoft new policy of turning support to ONLINE exclusively. From Canada all the usual phone numbers i've used in the past do not get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Charlie Baron, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...

I am numbed by Microsoft new policy of turning support to ONLINE exclusively. From Canada all the usual phone numbers i've used in the past do not get Me to a real support tech person.So, unless someone here knows hot to get to a phone number that works to support Windows 10, I am here looking for helpI have tried a few things like going to BIOS in my case American Trends which gives Me a CPU Fan Error and press F1 to go to setup From the Boot it goes back to the revolving circle forever.I also used the Media Creation tool to make a bootable USB Flash Drive. but that did not boot Windows 10 ei

:)

Charlie Baron, Feb 14, 2022

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Feb 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 - Automatic Repair - boots in 2nd cycle

Hello. This is similiar topic on our forum but now i will explain more brighter.
    So last time after i change in my UEFI boot priority from :"UEFI USB KINGSTON" to "P1 SSD SAMSUNG EVO 250 GB" i am getting weird booting problem with Windows 10.

Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the... [​IMG]

When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc. Then after this i get screen with Your pc did not start correctly or Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc . And when i click restart then Windows 10 boot fine. So i am needing 2 boots to boot properly to windows.

My disk is on MBR partirion. Is this related to my UEFI/Partitions?

Somebody said to me this:"UEFI booting requires a GPT disk. This is why Windows has to fix itself and only boots in 2nd cycle - as you keep trying to boot UEFI to an MBR disk."

Also i know that UEFI firmware can emulate BIOS functionality (CSM/Legacy) and work with MBR disks just fine. Or i am wrong? And cause is elsewhere?

I am a little confused. Thx for reply. My ssd Samsung Evo 250 GB , rams 2x8gb DDR3 Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz.

litwicki24, Feb 14, 2022
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...

RCoon, Feb 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...

1. Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the... - Similar Threads - boot opens Automatic

2. Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...: I am numbed by Microsoft new policy of turning support to ONLINE exclusively. From Canada all the usual phone numbers i've used in the past do not get Me to a real support tech person.So, unless someone here knows hot to get to a phone number that works to support Windows 10,...
  3. Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not boot. It opens to Automatic Repair and it is stuck there with the...: I am numbed by Microsoft new policy of turning support to ONLINE exclusively. From Canada all the usual phone numbers i've used in the past do not get Me to a real support tech person.So, unless someone here knows hot to get to a phone number that works to support Windows 10,...
  4. Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair: Hi All...Was wondering if there is a REAL solution to fixing this nonsense Windows 10 OS from being stick in the Automatic Repair loop.I cannot find any log, nor get it to give me a real error message. It tells me to check a log file, blah blah blah somewhere that does not...
  5. Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair: Hi All...Was wondering if there is a REAL solution to fixing this nonsense Windows 10 OS from being stick in the Automatic Repair loop.I cannot find any log, nor get it to give me a real error message. It tells me to check a log file, blah blah blah somewhere that does not...
  6. Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic Repair"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic Repair": I'm not sure where to post this but I had an issue today where i ran a system repair that showed a malware on my laptop. The screen suddenly zoomed in so i tried restarting my laptop. (Search bar wasnt working as well all of a sudden) but now the laptop is stuck on "automatic...
  8. Windows 10 Stuck in "Automatic Repair" Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Stuck in "Automatic Repair" Boot Loop: I restarted my computer and it now only boots to Automatic Repair screen. I have tried Startup Repair, I have tried booting in to Safe Mode, neither of which worked. After some research, I tried running the following three commands in the Command Prompt: bootrec /fixmbr...
  9. Stuck in boot loop automatic repair.

Stuck in boot loop automatic repair.: My laptop ran out of charge and turned off automatically. When i turned it on it showed "preparing automatic repair" and shows this blue screen.when i clicked continue it brought me back to the same blue screen. Plz help me What should I do?[IMG]...
  10. Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows

Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows: Hello. My Windows 10 laptop recently experienced a series of BSODs. I had first experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after Windows restarted the computer was too slow to be used normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging in on another reboot, I...