Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT BOOT

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT BOOT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is an Acer Aspire E5 575T With Windows 10. With USB When I try to boot it this is what comes I see on the screen Intel UNDI,PXE- 2.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by babyemily, Mar 15, 2019.

1. babyemily Win User

WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT BOOT

My computer is an Acer Aspire E5 575T

With Windows 10. With USB

When I try to boot it this is what comes I see on the screen

Intel UNDI,PXE- 2.1 (BUILD 083) Copyright (C) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation

This product is covered by one or more of the following patents: US6,570,884,US6,115,776, and US6,327,625

Relatex PCIE GBE Family Controller X Series V2.61 (01/07/15)

PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable

PXE-MOF:Exiting PXE ROM.

PXE-MOF:Exiting PXE ROM.

No bootable device--insert boot disk and press any key

:)

babyemily, Mar 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT BOOT

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT BOOT

1. WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT BOOT - Similar Threads - BOOT

2. Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?: I have a single PC that I dual boot into two Win10 installations: one for work, one for gaming. Both installations use the same retail digital license. I got hit by a Windows activation bug where a BIOS upgrade resulted in both installations losing activation because Windows...
  3. Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?: I have a single PC that I dual boot into two Win10 installations: one for work, one for gaming. Both installations use the same retail digital license. I got hit by a Windows activation bug where a BIOS upgrade resulted in both installations losing activation because Windows...
  4. Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  6. Computer freezes during initial boot

Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  7. BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOT LOOP: Hi, I cannot find my question submitted on April 24th regarding failed boot using USBIOS media filesLaptop:Fusion 5My apologies for the duplicate question. After the boot, I don't know how to enable boot option. Can you please tell me how to enable. Thank you....
  8. BOOT LOOP

BOOT LOOP: Hi, I cannot find my question submitted on April 24th regarding failed boot using USBIOS media filesLaptop:Fusion 5My apologies for the duplicate question. After the boot, I don't know how to enable boot option. Can you please tell me how to enable. Thank you....
  9. BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....