Windows 10: Windows 10 will not communicate with Epson printer

Discus and support Windows 10 will not communicate with Epson printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 (64 bit) installed on HP desktop for several years working successfully. . A local wi-fi network has enabled wireless printing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewVitvitsky, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 will not communicate with Epson printer

I have Windows 10 (64 bit) installed on HP desktop for several years working successfully. . A local wi-fi network has enabled wireless printing on Epson printer (WF 4740) for many moths. After Windows 10 automatic update in September, 2019 desktop can longer communicate with printer. Troubleshooting error message reads "there may be a problem with printer which Windows will take steps to fix". No fix has ever taken place. Today I updated all Epson printer drivers and related software, was able to print test page through Epson website. However, inability of HP desktop to communicate with Epson printer and error messages continues

I would appreciate any suggestions about corrective measures

Andrew

:)

AndrewVitvitsky, Oct 5, 2019
  2. mikek75 Win User

epson printer driver not installing

Mmmm, only thing else I can think off is trying Windows Update, otherwise I too am clueless, LOL. I just had a look on the Epson site and they didn't even list a driver for mine under W7, but it worked in W7 when I tried it, even had the epson control panel. Well, until there was a sickening sound of broken plastic and it went west, but thats another story, LOL.

Can you test the printer on another PC by any chance?

mikek75, Oct 5, 2019
  3. epson printer problems

Hi I hope this is the right forum. I have an Epson xp-405 printer up until now I have had no problems with it, it is wireless so I don't have a cable to the pc, the pc is wired to the router. I formatted my system as it didn't feel right and I had a couple of blue screens, anyway everything went okay installed everything plus all windows updates used the disk to install the printer as it downloads all the latest drivers and programs but when I tried to print with it I got this message---- Failed to communicate with the printer check that it is turned on and connected to the printer, when I done a troubleshooter from windows it could not find my printer. help I use my printer a lot. regards

cookiemonster, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Windows 10 will not communicate with Epson printer

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Wow. I searched on a few of those keywords and saw some things relevant to HP printers but not Epson. Really interested to see what you find out. I've got an Epson workforce printer myself.

Sasqui, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 will not communicate with Epson printer

1. Windows 10 will not communicate with Epson printer - Similar Threads - communicate Epson printer

2. Epson printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson printer: I have an Epson workforce WF 7820 printer used with my PC and operating system 8.1When I turn on the PC, the Epson icon appears in the taskbar, but it disappears as soon as I turn on the printer.The Epson users guide talks about clicking "printing preferences" and then...
  3. Epson v600 won't communicate with printer since last windows 10 update August 2021

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson v600 won't communicate with printer since last windows 10 update August 2021: HELP! My Epson V600 was working perfectly until the windows update in August of 2021. Since then I keep getting a "scanner won't communicate" error and the error light on the scanner is flashing orange. I have tried all of the things that Epson has suggested with no success....
  4. Epson v600 won't communicate with printer since last windows 10 update August 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Epson v600 won't communicate with printer since last windows 10 update August 2021: HELP! My Epson V600 was working perfectly until the windows update in August of 2021. Since then I keep getting a "scanner won't communicate" error and the error light on the scanner is flashing orange. I have tried all of the things that Epson has suggested with no success....
  5. epson printer windows 10

epson printer windows 10: i have an epson et3700 printer that continually quits printing. when i contact tech support they take me thru the process of adding a printer using add a local port. then a box with 6 blank boxes pops up and the printer cannot be added. epson says this is a windows 10 problem...
  6. Epson printer

Epson printer: Can anyone tell me why a printer will only print somethings and not others. It is an Epson ET 2550 and windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer/c4c461b1-c6b2-4685-ab80-872fada4b2ba
  7. Epson WF printer Communication Error

Epson WF printer Communication Error: I have Windows 10, and Epson WF 2750 all-in-one. Wifi has been set up. Trying to scan a paper and send to my laptop, it requires a USB connection. I connected USB cable and I get "Communication Error. Check if the computer is connected." I have been able to scan and print...
  8. Epson printer

Epson printer: there is no maintenance settings and does not print any more black pages and color pages look all messed up wrong colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer/3f00a4de-aab6-49ab-89c2-49693ed7ec2a
  9. Epson Scan cannot Communicate.

Epson Scan cannot Communicate.: I have two different Epson Photo Flat Bed Scanners. models V330 and V370 photo . When attempting to use, both models show a box that says ... . I have deleted the app and reinstalled with no success on either flat bed scanner . I have unchecked compatibility mode....
  10. Printer not communicating

Printer not communicating: Hello all! I am a PC enthusiast, I built my PC. I have come across a weird error with my printer. It does communicate with the windows to print things. I would print a packing slip and pdf format but nothing else. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I have checked...