Windows 10: Windows 10 will not detect my Denon Receive over blutooth

Discus and support Windows 10 will not detect my Denon Receive over blutooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HelloI have been trying for Month to fix this, im 100% sure its a Windows 10 issue. I try connect my laptop to my Denon Receive x4400, it works a year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Administrator19, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 will not detect my Denon Receive over blutooth

HelloI have been trying for Month to fix this, im 100% sure its a Windows 10 issue. I try connect my laptop to my Denon Receive x4400, it works a year ago, now it dont.The same issue is with my Sony headphone, windows recognize it as handsfree phone, not as headphones. This also worked a year or so ago,On my Iphone no problem to connect to any of the units.I will also say I have tried ALL suggestions here, removed my asus bluethooth plugin, deinstall drivers, restarted drivers, updated windows to the newest, updated all drivers,...Now it will pair, but not connect to my receiver

:)

Administrator19, Jun 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 Creators Update - after update Cast media to device doesn't work with Denon receiver

Ty for the response.

I did all the steps listed above and I'm still in the same spot -

The result of the DISM scan was: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Just to short cut some of the other things you might suggest,

• I deleted and re -added the Denon AVR-X3000 in the Bluetooth and other Devices pane -
    • I also went to the Device manager and checked the Denon AVR-X3000 for updated drivers and they were the most current version.
    • I also went to another Windows 10 machine that was not updated to the Creators version on the same internal home network and was able to Successfully discover and Cast media to my Denon AVR-X3000 (more specifically I opened YouTube.com selected a video
      in the Edge Browser and was able to Cast media to the Denon AVR-X3000 where it played normally - I did the same the audio only sound stream previously linked).
    I believe this shows that the Denon is operating properly and the problem rests with some setting in Windows that for some reason is blocking the use of the Denon as a cast to device or blocking Cast in general? Perhaps it's due to Miracast not supporting
    it? For example... does Miracast only support Video devices like TV sets and not pure audio receivers? Do you have any way of asking around to figure this out?

V. Maximillian, Jun 10, 2021
  3. dbeckes Win User
    Media Player 12 on Denon receiver

I have a Denon AVR-3311CI receiver and want to stream my music from my Windows 10 PC to that receiver. How do I do that?

dbeckes, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 will not detect my Denon Receive over blutooth

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 will not detect my Denon Receive over blutooth

1. Windows 10 will not detect my Denon Receive over blutooth - Similar Threads - detect Denon Receive

2. blutooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blutooth: i have this same problem on desktop with windows 11 and i dont even have the option too turn off or on my youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/d06ad2c1-b68e-4bbe-9119-6bced191c44c
  3. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blutooth: I have windows10. My Bluetooth is suddenly missing. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers and also the process of service app. But it is not fixed. What shall I do now ?...
  4. Blutooth mouse not detected - other blutooth detected and work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blutooth mouse not detected - other blutooth detected and work.: My Microsoft mouse is not detected, as if it does not exist. In another device it works perfectly. Note other blutooth devices work normally. I have searched here, and all the answers are useless "reinstall driver" already did "try manufacturer driver" It's Microsoft.......
  5. Laptop to Denon avr

Laptop to Denon avr: I have a older toshiba laptop sattilite L670 running windows 10. Connected using hdmi. I am only getting stereo into the denon. When I go to the sound settings and specify 7.1 and ping the 8 speakers I only get sound coming from the l/r speakers in my system. Does this...
  6. blutooth

blutooth: How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10? my laptop model is lenovo t530 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/74107bc2-ed0a-4f22-a4d9-fae064f04e1d
  7. Blutooth

Blutooth: Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find other blutooth devices. I update all blutooth drivers in my laptop. Even it not working for me. Plz help....
  8. no blutooth

no blutooth: there is no Bluetooth turn on/ off option when go into device manager there is no Bluetooth listed don't know if my PC has bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-blutooth/f5a3f3fe-cb39-4ae8-81ef-b0fdadeaaed6
  9. there is no blutooth in my pc

there is no blutooth in my pc: I want to know that is there blutooth in my pc ? is there then how can I use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-blutooth-in-my-pc/c22ba1e6-5784-4f37-a9f3-d9605a5de4c0
  10. Media Player 12 on Denon receiver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Player 12 on Denon receiver: I have a Denon AVR-3311CI receiver and want to stream my music from my Windows 10 PC to that receiver. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-12-on-denon-receiver/ffa20225-b687-455a-9884-aa2c51b984dc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth audio not working windows 10 denon