Windows 10: windows 10 will not detect the sandisk drive. I have tried multiple things to fix it and...

Discus and support windows 10 will not detect the sandisk drive. I have tried multiple things to fix it and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have disabled and re-enabled usb controllers I have done the Windows+R and stopped and started the plug and play I have done the Windows+E and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SherryWilson2, Aug 13, 2019.

1. windows 10 will not detect the sandisk drive. I have tried multiple things to fix it and...

I have disabled and re-enabled usb controllers

I have done the Windows+R and stopped and started the plug and play

I have done the Windows+E and the scan disk doesn't show

Not sure what else to do to get this drive working??

:)

SherryWilson2, Aug 13, 2019

2. Optical Drive (CD/DVD) not detected by Windows 10

I know this has been asked in the community many times already by others, and i have tried all of those fixes. Nothing works for me. My laptop is a new Lenovo e560. The cd/dvd drive is detected in the BIOS - can even boot with another bootable DVD.

Steps already tried:

• LowerFilters & UpperFilters strings removed from under registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} and rebooted the laptop.

• Added Controller0 key under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\atapi\ and added a DWORD
      EnumDevice1 with value 1, and rebooted the laptop.

• In Device Manager, clicked View->Show Hidden Objects, expanded the
      DVD/CDROM Devices and uninstalled my DVD drive from the list. It never got detected or installed after a reboot - it's gone now, cannot see it anymore.

• In Device Manager, expanded IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers. But the only thing here is
      Intel 6th Generation Core Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI controller. There is nothing else there - no ATA Channel 0 or ATA Channel 1 (things that have been suggested to be deleted on other posts regarding this issue). So I uninstalled
      the SATA AHCI controller and rebooted. It just reinstalled it automatically. But no CD/DVD drive yet.

• In Device Manager, scanned for new hardware.

• And yes, I already ran the Hardware Troubleshooter.

I've gotten these above steps from the following posts:

Those helped a lot of people (try those first if you are having the same issue). But as you can guess none of those steps helped me, hence creation of this post.

TousifSaleh, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Create Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10

Use Option Two in Brinks tutorial and in step #6 choose DVD instead of USB.

Edwin, Aug 13, 2019
  4. XP ROCKS. Win User

windows 10 will not detect the sandisk drive. I have tried multiple things to fix it and...

Fix SanDisk Port On HP Computer

I am a bit confused as to what your question is, but does this help?

USB 3.0 flash drive detected in USB 2.0 port but not in USB 3.0 port.

USB 3.0 flash drive detected in USB 2.0 port but not in USB 3.0 port

XP ROCKS., Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 will not detect the sandisk drive. I have tried multiple things to fix it and...

1. windows 10 will not detect the sandisk drive. I have tried multiple things to fix it and... - Similar Threads - detect sandisk drive

2. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works: My desktop froze while downloading a game on Steam, so I shut it off and turned it back on to see if that would fix it when I was met with the Recovery screen and the error code 0xc000000f and at times 0xc000000e. Trying to enter the Recovery Environment simply restarts my...
  3. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works: My desktop froze while downloading a game on Steam, so I shut it off and turned it back on to see if that would fix it when I was met with the Recovery screen and the error code 0xc000000f and at times 0xc000000e. Trying to enter the Recovery Environment simply restarts my...
  4. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to I get rid of multiple values in Sandisk flash drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to I get rid of multiple values in Sandisk flash drive?: Hi! How do I get rid of multiple values in Sandisk flash drive I have? When I put the flash into my computer, it shows a whole bunch of windows. Then I have the bother of x-ing them all out. I tried some online advice for that, which said to use Command prompt to do it. But I...
  6. BSOD- Tried multiple things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD- Tried multiple things: I think it first started with when my windows would try to update and the day a problem occurred and would then continue to undo updates. One day I was using my laptop (hp) and the WiFi network wasnt picking up so I troubleshooted the problem and it said something about...
  7. USB SanDisk improperly detected

USB SanDisk improperly detected: There seems to be a problem with Win10 detecting USB attached devices. I have a SanDisk ImageMate 12-in-1 that Win10 is not recognizing properly affecting any and every SD card that is attached to it. Win10 keeps reporting that it is a problem with the device. However it is...
  8. How can I fix this? Ive tried multiple things which dont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fix this? Ive tried multiple things which dont work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whatthebuzzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdqkns/how_can_i_fix_this_ive_tried_multiple_things/
  9. Sandisk flash drive

Sandisk flash drive: when I open my sandisk and try and open certain files I get error mesage the application can not open it because it can not find any editors for this type of file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandisk-flash-drive/5449e907-01a0-42dd-822b-0ebb51342083
  10. sandisk ultra 128gb microsdxc uhs-i card not detected windows 10

sandisk ultra 128gb microsdxc uhs-i card not detected windows 10: sandisk ultra 128gb microsdxc uhs-i card not detected windows 10 any help please 76646