Windows 10: Windows 10 will not let me synch any of the setting changes. How can I fix this?

Discus and support Windows 10 will not let me synch any of the setting changes. How can I fix this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It has happened for about a few months now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kyle Brandtjen, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 will not let me synch any of the setting changes. How can I fix this?

It has happened for about a few months now.

:)

Kyle Brandtjen, Jun 15, 2019

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 15, 2019
  3. khatru82 Win User
    Outlook - synch settings continuosly change

Hi all,

I have an Exchange email account which I would like to get synched manually.

However, after first manual synch, frequency automatically changes into "at arrival".

Of course, this heavily impacts battery usage (and, of course, I don't want to get emails outside office hours..).

Is there any fix/action to prevent synch settings to change by themselves? I have a Lumia 735 and Windows Phone 10.

Regards.

khatru82, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 will not let me synch any of the setting changes. How can I fix this?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 will not let me synch any of the setting changes. How can I fix this?

1. Windows 10 will not let me synch any of the setting changes. How can I fix this? - Similar Threads - let synch setting

2. Windows 10 not letting me fix problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not letting me fix problem: Windows 10 Dell PC went pscho. Keyboard/mouse intermittently responsive but I can't get into any tools to sort out the problem. Pages partially locked up, restart just made it worse. Something is going on in the background but I can't access Task Manager to see what's...
  3. Windows 10 not letting me fix problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not letting me fix problem: Windows 10 Dell PC went pscho. Keyboard/mouse intermittently responsive but I can't get into any tools to sort out the problem. Pages partially locked up, restart just made it worse. Something is going on in the background but I can't access Task Manager to see what's...
  4. Windows 10 not letting me fix problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how can i fix this? it doesnt let me create any new file etc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can i fix this? it doesnt let me create any new file etc: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Cr3ePyShOt_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wozj85/how_can_i_fix_this_it_doesnt_let_me_create_any/
  6. Microsoft Defender not letting me change any settings in windows security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Defender not letting me change any settings in windows security: Microsoft defender is not letting me change anything in the settings. if i try to it just switches back, it won't let me add exclusions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-not-letting-me-change-any/e177ab8a-1905-4f13-b303-9de6fa1ba2a8
  7. My computer will not let me save or open files from any application. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer will not let me save or open files from any application. How can I fix this?: I have been having some issues with my computer lately where I can't save files to my computer and I can't open files to messaging apps or anything that might need to open a file. I have still been able to download things just fine. When trying to open Event Viewer to give...
  8. Synching my settings in Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Synching my settings in Windows 10: When I attempt to Synch my settings in Windows 10, I get the message "Some Windows features are only available if you are using a Microsoft account or work account". I opened my Microsoft account, but still get the message and it won't allow me to turn on any of the switches...
  9. Is there is any program that let me change to multiple permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there is any program that let me change to multiple permissions: You are about to read some bad English and I am really sorry about it. I am not a native English speaker. Good evening guys, So my question is as the title says Is there is any program that let me change my folder/program or anything else to multiple permissions instead...
  10. Windows won't let me change any settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't let me change any settings: My MMOs won't load, causing auto reboots. In attempting to fix problem (still an issue) the fixes required modifying various settings. Windows won't let me change any settings. I navigate, click on the setting I want, click "ok" or "apply" and leave the screen. I can go right...