Windows 10: windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago

Discus and support windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; somebody please help me. isn't there a tech who can log onto to my computer and fix this? please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DebbieKemp1, Jul 13, 2018.

1. windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago

somebody please help me. isn't there a tech who can log onto to my computer and fix this? please help me.

:)

DebbieKemp1, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Mouse stopped working 2 days ago

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons for this matter to occur. One possible cause is your
    drivers
    might be
    outdated
    or the issue is within the
    device/hardware
    itself. However, we need to make sure that it is the case. To isolate the issue, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver update available in your computer/laptop manufacturer's
      website?

• Have you tried using the device to another computer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    Device Vendor manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 13, 2018
  3. updation of window 10 of a pc bought 2 days ago from amzon

updation of window 10 of a pc bought 2 days ago from amzon,asking new product key

ashutoshvohra, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago

1. windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago - Similar Threads - load update days

2. Windows applications only not opening after update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows applications only not opening after update 2 days ago: Start menu, search bar, command prompt, right clicking, Ctrl Alt del and anything else windows - can't even open the date and time all don't work. You can see the computer starts to open the apps but they immediately close afterwards. Frustrating to say the least. New build...
  3. Windows applications only not opening after update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows applications only not opening after update 2 days ago: Start menu, search bar, command prompt, right clicking, Ctrl Alt del and anything else windows - can't even open the date and time all don't work. You can see the computer starts to open the apps but they immediately close afterwards. Frustrating to say the least. New build...
  4. Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days

Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days: I received the windows 10 22h2 update 10/19 but i hadn't any time to di it until today I checked the updates today and the 22h2 update was gonenot showingPlease help...
  5. Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days: I received the windows 10 22h2 update 10/19 but i hadn't any time to di it until today I checked the updates today and the 22h2 update was gonenot showingPlease help...
  6. BSOD after update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update 2 days ago: really really annoyed can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-2-days-ago/abf644ec-4e2e-4058-9df8-7e867907d72c
  7. Windows Update a few days ago

Windows Update a few days ago: Hello one and all, A few days ago, I had a WINDOWS Update for a WINDOWS 10 PC. Since then, I have been experiencing problem after problem with my apps. They are not working or audio not heard. I went to the virtual chat yesterday evening, and was told they were connecting...
  8. update 2 days ago killed gmail sending and receiving

update 2 days ago killed gmail sending and receiving: How can I fix what the latest update did when it stopped gmail from working on my laptop, windows 10 computer? I went through and tried updating again today followed your steps here.....
  9. restore to 2 days ago

restore to 2 days ago: I want to restore computer to 2 days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-2-days-ago/85995d58-361e-497c-9c7b-7972ccc13c4d
  10. Wifi disconnects randomly since windows 10 update 2 days ago.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnects randomly since windows 10 update 2 days ago.: Hi guys. Since installing the recent updates for Windows 10, every now and then my Wifi will just disconnect... Turning it back on is as simple as clicking on the Internet icon and clicking "connect" again, though I'm a gamer and when the connection drops out during games...