Windows 10: Windows 10 will not load after full reset

Discus and support Windows 10 will not load after full reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have inherited a Lenovo H330 pc complete with HDMI monitor. It was apparently bought c. 2013 and at that point came with windows 7 home premium... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by crossways, Aug 21, 2018.

1. crossways Win User

Windows 10 will not load after full reset

I have inherited a Lenovo H330 pc complete with HDMI monitor. It was apparently bought c. 2013 and at that point came with windows 7 home premium pre-installed: the processor shows as an i5 2320 3.0ghz and it now has 8gb ram fitted (4 originally) and a 500gb hd.

At some point it was upgraded to Windows 10 and when I received it everything was working as it should; in order to erase all the previous user's details, etc. I decided to reset it and chose the fresh install of Windows 10 option within settings. This was successful, however now on re-start I get as far as the screen that asks where I am but I am unable to proceed any further because the wired USB mouse and keyboard to not respond. I presume that the drivers are not installed.

The pc came with a Lenovo Win7 drivers pack V2 on cd – will this help? The previous owner as noted on the packet it is a rescue disk. There is also documentation for Lenovo onekey recovery? Will this help?

Thanks very much for any suggestions or solutions.

:)

crossways, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Caring1 Win User

Having random resets on Windows 10

I would suggest trying another PSU.
    It appears to me it cuts out under load.
    Use CPUID HWMonitor to check voltages while running at idle, then load.
    Not resetting while in BIOS, does not mean Hardware isn't to blame, it only shows basic drivers and hardware are functioning correctly.

Caring1, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 will not load after full reset - Similar Threads - load full reset

2. windows 10 failed to load after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 failed to load after reset: I factory reset my laptop but ran into a problem no settings will be changed so I went to retry and can no longer boot windows . I can get to boot menu but will npot reinstall windows .Ran diagnostics everything passed . Usb install from a different laptop pretty sure I am...
  3. windows 10 failed to load after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 failed to load after reset: I factory reset my laptop but ran into a problem no settings will be changed so I went to retry and can no longer boot windows . I can get to boot menu but will npot reinstall windows .Ran diagnostics everything passed . Usb install from a different laptop pretty sure I am...
  4. windows 10 failed to load after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset: Hey,I have an HP Notebook Windows 10. I reset it due to slowness. After I reset it, it said on the screen "Installing Windows". All of a sudden, the screen went black. I attempted to open it. After I turned it on, this was the cycle it followed I even left it overnight, no...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset: Hey,I have an HP Notebook Windows 10. I reset it due to slowness. After I reset it, it said on the screen "Installing Windows". All of a sudden, the screen went black. I attempted to open it. After I turned it on, this was the cycle it followed I even left it overnight, no...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading after Reset

8. Retrieve Windows 10 Key after full reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Retrieve Windows 10 Key after full reset: So I have this old Asus computer that was released with Windows 8.1 and then upgraded to Windows 10 for free. One of the updates didn't work and the computer wasn't booting anymore. The owner did a reset from the boot menu (full reset, without keeping files), however now...
  9. cursor loading after reset of windows 10

cursor loading after reset of windows 10: Why does cursor takes long time to respond. i just reset my pc, the next immediate thing i notice is that the cursor taking about minute's to load up the right click options. what making it to happen. how can i correct this....
  10. Windows 10 loading freeze after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 loading freeze after reset: I used to have a AMD Radeon graphics card in this laptop, I tried updating drivers by going to the AMD site and I wanted the app to automatically scan and install the drivers for me as I do not know which one was it. Then, it froze the screen while halfway downloading. I did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wont load after reset