Windows 10: Windows 10 will not recognice ICD-P520 sony recorder even installing proper software in...

Discus and support Windows 10 will not recognice ICD-P520 sony recorder even installing proper software in... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a SONY ICD-P520 voice recorder. Not compatible with windows 10. As Sony page advices I installed Sound Organizer software and it runs, on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by enrique javiersancho, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 will not recognice ICD-P520 sony recorder even installing proper software in...

Hi, I have a SONY ICD-P520 voice recorder. Not compatible with windows 10. As Sony page advices I installed Sound Organizer software and it runs, on W2007 compatibility mode. Problem is that computer detects de recorder and recorder detects computer but says " no controller", and it is supposed to be included in SO sofware. How can I solve this problem?

:)

enrique javiersancho, Sep 20, 2018

2. Sony ICD-P520 recorder is not Compatible with Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience while downloading the recorder software.

Sony ICD-P520 recorder is not compatible with Windows 10/8.

Refer this link to download the drivers.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/swu-download.pl?mdl=ICDP520&upd_id=5529&os_group_id=13

Please follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

1. Download the printer/scanner drivers from the manufacturer's website.

2. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

4. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information helps. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Suvarna Govinda, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Driver Help For Sony ICD-SX46 Voice Recorder Windows 10

Sony Voice Recorder ICD-PX720 are there drivers in Windows 10 for this recorder

Keith TaylorTF, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Windows 10 will not recognice ICD-P520 sony recorder even installing proper software in...

Sony ICD-P520 recorder is not Compatible with Windows 10.

It seems that the software is not compatible with Windows 10. Since the compatibility mode didn’t work on your end, we suggest that you contact Sony support to ask for the software that will work on Windows 10.

Regards.

Marby Rey, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 will not recognice ICD-P520 sony recorder even installing proper software in...

1. Windows 10 will not recognice ICD-P520 sony recorder even installing proper software in... - Similar Threads - recognice ICD P520

2. Recording software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recording software: I'm using some basic recording software , Magix Audio Cleaning Lab, but all my recordings are distorted. In Volume and Device premises, my software is shown but not highlighted in green like all the other devices. Laptop is Windows 10...
  3. Recording software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording software: I'm using some basic recording software , Magix Audio Cleaning Lab, but all my recordings are distorted. In Volume and Device premises, my software is shown but not highlighted in green like all the other devices. Laptop is Windows 10...
  4. Recording software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows ICD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows ICD: HELP!!!I'm using Windows Configuration Designer to provision some software. So far I was able to install the following app on an OOBE system. 7zip, VLC, Java, Zoom, Adobe Acrobat DC and Office 365/2019VL.My goal is to be able to inject Regkeys to be able to have all User...
  6. Windows ICD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows ICD: HELP!!!I'm using Windows Configuration Designer to provision some software. So far I was able to install the following app on an OOBE system. 7zip, VLC, Java, Zoom, Adobe Acrobat DC and Office 365/2019VL.My goal is to be able to inject Regkeys to be able to have all User...
  7. driver Sony ICD-SX20 per Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver Sony ICD-SX20 per Windows 10: ho sostituito il vecchio PC dotato di Windows XP pro con un nuovo PC dotato di Windows 10. da allora non riesco più a collegare il registratore. come posso risolvere il problema? dove posso trovare i driver del registratore per Windows 10? in alternativa quale programma...
  8. driver for icd-p520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver for icd-p520: Hi, I've a question: it's possible to find a driver for Windows 10 for this device: ICD-P520, a Sony recorder Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-icd-p520/5877b6c4-01d5-4a63-a40d-547d397540a2
  9. Sony Vaio Laptop crashes with Windows 10 with Bluetooth software installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony Vaio Laptop crashes with Windows 10 with Bluetooth software installed: Hi, I have a Sony Vaio Laptop SVF15A18CXB which works well with Windows 8 and 8.1. I love being update with software so I have been trying to upgrade to Windows 10 but unfortunately my laptop crashes with the BSOD when I install the Bluetooth software and want to connect to...
  10. Add .exe or .msi packages to be installed (Windows ICD)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Add .exe or .msi packages to be installed (Windows ICD): Forgive me if I sound totally stupid for asking this but how do I use ICD to add apps such as MS Office 365, Chrome etc using Windows ICD because I can't find anything on search engines and the only option I can see allows .appx files and app bundles only. Please point me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony ic recorder icd-p520 driver download

2. icd p520 software windows 10

3. icd-p520 win 7 driver

4. is there a way to import sony files icd-p520 to windows 10,
  5. sony icd-p520 driver ,
  6. Sony ICD-P520 is not working with windows 10,
  7. ic recorders icd p520 not compatible with windows 10,
  8. sony icd-p520 driver for windows 10,
  9. sony icd p520 driver,
  10. icd-p520 software windows 10,
  11. sony icd p520 windows 10,