Windows 10: windows 10 will not recognise samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 in file explorer

Discus and support windows 10 will not recognise samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 in file explorer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 will not recognise Samsung galaxy tablet A 10.1 in file explorer but does see it connected using USB port. As this is my first tablet any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tomkemp4, Mar 10, 2019.

1. tomkemp4 Win User

windows 10 will not recognise samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 in file explorer

Windows 10 will not recognise Samsung galaxy tablet A 10.1 in file explorer but does see it connected

using USB port. As this is my first tablet any help would be appreciated. I was able to connect to my

old laptop which is also running Windows 10. I assume my desktop has something missing

:)

tomkemp4, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Nasho23 Win User
    Galaxy Tab 2 USB Connection not recognised

I am using Win 10 64bit Pro, updated to 1709 - Build 16299.192
    I have a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Tablet that only boots as far as the Galaxy Logo. Needs Firmware Flash.
    I installed Samsung Kies3 for this purpose.
    When I connect it to my PC to work on it with Samsung Kies3, Windows 10 does not recognise the USB Connection (Notification).
    Win 10 recognises that a device has been plugged in (Chimes), but Notifies that it does not identify what device it is.
    The Device does not show in Device Manager (Portable Devices) or in My Computer.
    The Device is obviously not Plug and Play with Win 10.
    Samsung Kies3 installed the USB Driver v1.5.61.0 Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones on my PC, in its Program Folder - I notice that this Driver is US English for United States of America Country/Region - Australia is not a choice offered.
    This installed driver has not changed anything and is not working as it should be.
    I have tested with different Cables with same Windows Notification appearing, so I believe that the Cable is OK.
    What other drivers (if any) are required for this device to be recognised by Win 10 and how are they to be installed.
    What else could the problem be.
    Help Please.

Nasho23, Mar 10, 2019
  4. windows 10 will not recognise samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 in file explorer

USB cable USB not recognised to charge samsung galaxy S5 on laptop

Samsung Galaxy S5 connected by USB to Toshiba laptop updated to Windows 10 will not recognise USB connection. Mouse USB and other recognised. Please help.

judisammut, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 will not recognise samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 in file explorer

1. windows 10 will not recognise samsung galaxy tab A 10.1 in file explorer - Similar Threads - recognise samsung galaxy

2. connecting file explorer to samsung galaxy 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting file explorer to samsung galaxy 9: The screenshot attached showsOn the left, the list of files from internal storage/documents produced by the My Files appin the middle the view from Windows ExplorerOn the right, the view from 192.168.0.13:1200 which is the url Samsung use to connect the pad to the pcHow do I...
  3. connecting file explorer to samsung galaxy 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting file explorer to samsung galaxy 9: The screenshot attached showsOn the left, the list of files from internal storage/documents produced by the My Files appin the middle the view from Windows ExplorerOn the right, the view from 192.168.0.13:1200 which is the url Samsung use to connect the pad to the pcHow do I...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10: Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the...
  5. Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Galaxy Book2 / Windows 10 stuck on Samsung screen: I did a factory reset complete wipe on a Samsung Galaxy Book2. Windows 10 is the operating system that was preforming the factory reset. Up on finishing the factory reset when the Galaxy Book2 was restarting it went to the Samsung Galaxy Book2 logo screen. And that as far as...
  6. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Android Tablet: Your Android App Microsoft Launcher is No Longer Compatible with my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 Tablet. Now What?! If I leave it installed, what will occur?! I use your Sticky Notes on all 3 of my devices: my Laptop, my Phone, & my Tablet. If I Uninstall Microsoft Launcher from...
  7. Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized: Please help me. I connect my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB to the PC running Windows 10 but the system will not recognize it. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-galaxy-tab-is-not-recognized/4d675956-21e6-45b9-a463-d33b4d548db4
  8. windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab: windows 10 no longer recognizes my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB it used to but not now what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-recognize-samsung-galaxy-tab/649033fe-bb6e-4ce6-a091-5b2a1230d2cc
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+: I am trying to download pictures from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ to my Windows 10 computer via the USB port. it works on a different computer but not my new computer. The USB ports on the computer have no trouble seeing my thumb drives.
  10. Galaxy Tab 2 USB Connection not recognised

Galaxy Tab 2 USB Connection not recognised: I am using Win 10 64bit Pro, updated to 1709 - Build 16299.192 I have a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Tablet that only boots as far as the Galaxy Logo. Needs Firmware Flash. I installed Samsung Kies3 for this purpose. When I connect it to my PC to work on it with Samsung Kies3,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc does not recognise galaxy 10.1

2. samsung tab a on windows explorer

3. loading win 10 on a old samsung 10.1 tablet 5110t

4. samsung tab a 10.1 not recognised by pc,
  5. system does not recognize galaxy tab,
  6. galaxy tab s file explorer for windows,
  7. samsung tab not showing in file explorer win 10,
  8. pc does not recognise samsung galaxy 10.1,
  9. windows 10 file explorer closes samsung,
  10. windows 10 wotn reconize samsung galaxy tab 10.1,
  11. windows 10 does not recognive galaxy tab files,