Windows 10: Windows 10 will not recognize the internet connection

Discus and support Windows 10 will not recognize the internet connection in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store will not download apps I get this error code :Code: 0x80131500 Windows update, says it cannot not connect to the service I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TimMurphy_icantbelieveiha, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 will not recognize the internet connection

Microsoft Store will not download apps I get this error code :Code: 0x80131500

Windows update, says it cannot not connect to the service

I have tried every posted solution to this issue I have found out here going back to 2017 and nothing has fixed this. I am now into my 40th hour of lost productivity. Any suggestions?

:)

TimMurphy_icantbelieveiha, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Laptop doesn's recognize that it's connected to the internet Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Windows 10 will not recognize the internet connection

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 will not recognize the internet connection

1. Windows 10 will not recognize the internet connection - Similar Threads - recognize internet connection

2. No windows recognized network but internet connection working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No windows recognized network but internet connection working.: Hello. I am in the process of debugging a relative's computer with a strange issue. Windows does not recognize a network and just says "No internet, secured" in the connection screen. I've tried all the basic debugging tips e.g. connecting it to another network, using...
  3. No windows recognized network but internet connection working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No windows recognized network but internet connection working.: Hello. I am in the process of debugging a relative's computer with a strange issue. Windows does not recognize a network and just says "No internet, secured" in the connection screen. I've tried all the basic debugging tips e.g. connecting it to another network, using...
  4. No windows recognized network but internet connection working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 install internet connection not recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install internet connection not recognized.: Installing Windows 11 clean install on a newly built computer when I get to the screen saying "internet connection needed to continue" it freezes there. I have an internet cable plugged in, and the LED traffic indicator is flickering. No options appear on the screen, no...
  6. Windows 11 install internet connection not recognized.

Windows 11 install internet connection not recognized.: Installing Windows 11 clean install on a newly built computer when I get to the screen saying "internet connection needed to continue" it freezes there. I have an internet cable plugged in, and the LED traffic indicator is flickering. No options appear on the screen, no...
  7. Windows 7 Does not recognize Wireless Internet Connection

Windows 7 Does not recognize Wireless Internet Connection: Hello, My friend's Windows 7 PC Does not recognize or detect my Wireless Router, I've run a few virus scans and found out that's not the problem, It detects the connection if i use an ethernet cable, but does not allow me to connect to the Internet....
  8. Apps not recognizing an active Internet connection

Apps not recognizing an active Internet connection: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed and after purchasing it, moved all of my files from a Windows 7 laptop over to the new one using Laplink software. Since moving these files, no apps on my new laptop are working correctly other than the...
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize internet connection

Windows 10 does not recognize internet connection: Hello, I am having an issue with my laptop's internet connection. I am able to access the internet via my browser and many other applications, however Windows itself and some other applications that I need to use are unable to connect to the internet. This includes the...
  10. Win10 does not recognize internet connection

Win10 does not recognize internet connection: Windows 10 does not recognize my internet connection. Win10 sees my Wifi router, and will connect to it, but does not see the internet. However, other non-microsoft apps, such as Firefox and Thunderbird are installed and, are connected to the internet perfectly fine through...