Windows 10: Windows 10 will not restart after BSOD store exception. How can I boot the computer to get...

Discus and support Windows 10 will not restart after BSOD store exception. How can I boot the computer to get... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a BSOD stating an unexpected store exception on my desktop. The BSOD went from 1% to 100% and then told me to restart. I had to do the hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonHerman, Feb 12, 2020.

1. DonHerman Win User

Windows 10 will not restart after BSOD store exception. How can I boot the computer to get...

I got a BSOD stating an unexpected store exception on my desktop. The BSOD went from 1% to 100% and then told me to restart. I had to do the hard restart by pressing the power button. Ever since, the computer powers up, I see the window symbol, the dot circle swirls but that it all. I left it for three hours and no change. I did another hard start and this time it said "automatic repair beginning" but then it did nothing, even after 4 hours sitting there. I cannot get it to boot so I can try some of the suggestions. I did a checkdisk about a month ago as part of regular maintenance and all was okay so it may or may not be hardware related. I use McAfee antivirus that was provided free from my internet provider, Spectrum. I also use CCleaner weekly.

Any idea as to how I can get the machine to boot or is it now just scrap? I am a senior citizen and far from being a computer geek, so please use small words. ;-}

I am on my wife's laptop now.

:)

DonHerman, Feb 12, 2020

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Feb 12, 2020
  3. unexpected-store-exception-bsod

I saw this error " unexpected-store-exception ", then my laptop restarted. At boot screen it shows disk checking and after completion I reached my lock screen, where I entered my password. then it goes blank. I had to force shut down. I tried to use the
    steps in

Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

but i cant even reach my task manager.

Please tell me what I can do to fix this

Wajahat Mirza, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Windows 10 will not restart after BSOD store exception. How can I boot the computer to get...

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 will not restart after BSOD store exception. How can I boot the computer to get... - Similar Threads - restart BSOD store

2. Got an unexpected store exception bsod and now computer wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got an unexpected store exception bsod and now computer wont boot: I got a unexpected store exception bsod i tried chkdsk r and f and nothing changed i tried telling it to re-install windows and i just got error saying it could not do that what shpuld i do now....
  3. Got an unexpected store exception bsod and now computer wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got an unexpected store exception bsod and now computer wont boot: I got a unexpected store exception bsod i tried chkdsk r and f and nothing changed i tried telling it to re-install windows and i just got error saying it could not do that what shpuld i do now....
  4. After cold boot I get BSOD. How can I set windows to boot into "protected mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After cold boot I get BSOD. How can I set windows to boot into "protected mode": Hi,My Windows 11 Asus computer goes into a BSOD every time I power it up.I power it off and power it on again and second time round it works fine. Attempts to diagnose the issue have been unsuccessful.How can I adjust Windows to always boot into the mode that kicks in when a...
  5. After cold boot I get BSOD. How can I set windows to boot into "protected mode"

After cold boot I get BSOD. How can I set windows to boot into "protected mode": Hi,My Windows 11 Asus computer goes into a BSOD every time I power it up.I power it off and power it on again and second time round it works fine. Attempts to diagnose the issue have been unsuccessful.How can I adjust Windows to always boot into the mode that kicks in when a...
  6. Getting a BSOD Unexpected Store Exception - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD Unexpected Store Exception - Windows 10: Hello, I am getting almost daily bsod. I do my work on the pc and also gaming. I noticed my M.2 get up to 67c while gaming and idle around 40-50. I did order new heatsinks and fans just in case these are issues related to that.Here is my BSOD mini dump from today "...
  7. Getting a BSOD Unexpected Store Exception - Windows 10

Getting a BSOD Unexpected Store Exception - Windows 10: Hello, I am getting almost daily bsod. I do my work on the pc and also gaming. I noticed my M.2 get up to 67c while gaming and idle around 40-50. I did order new heatsinks and fans just in case these are issues related to that.Here is my BSOD mini dump from today "...
  8. Getting a BSOD Unexpected Store Exception - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSoD on boot, but boots fine after auto restart, and file...

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSoD on boot, but boots fine after auto restart, and file...: I changed my boot drive from a 250 GB to 1 TB NVME SSD by imaging the 250GB, then writing that image to the 1TB drive and expanding the local disk partition. It works fine except for Windows backup the BSoD issue. The BSoD issue: When I boot up and get past POST when Windows...
  10. I keep getting BSOD UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

I keep getting BSOD UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION: Hello everyone I am having a constant BSOD. Sometimes it'll only happen 3 times a week, other times it'll happen 10 times a week. THE BLUESCREEN CRASHES SO HARD IT DOESN'T CREATE MINIDUMP These are the THREE different ways it'll enter the crash 1. My video will freeze but...