Windows 10: Windows 10 Will not Setup

Discus and support Windows 10 Will not Setup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My windows will not setup. It gets to the “services” page, and is a blank, blue screen. I read online that you should go back to network settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SsaucySam, Jan 13, 2021 at 10:32 PM.

1. Windows 10 Will not Setup

My windows will not setup. It gets to the “services” page, and is a blank, blue screen.

I read online that you should go back to network settings and disable wifi, but my computer will not give me the option to change it!

What should I do? I have restarted multiple times

submitted by /u/SsaucySam
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Windows 10 Will not Setup

lorraine walsh, Jan 13, 2021 at 10:36 PM
Thema:

Windows 10 Will not Setup

1. Windows 10 Will not Setup - Similar Threads - Setup

2. I brought my pc over to my moms house and I had a triple monitor setup using the vga(screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I brought my pc over to my moms house and I had a triple monitor setup using the vga(screen...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TypicalLoganbar420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyrlhh/i_brought_my_pc_over_to_my_moms_house_and_i_had_a/
  3. I cant enter windows install setup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant enter windows install setup.: I reset my pc, i choose the stick as a boot option and then after i select the 64 bit version of windows and the files are loaded my pc restarts without entering the windows setup. i tested the stick on a different pc and it works....
  4. Bitlocker, that I'm not setup, lock my Dell computer after Windows update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker, that I'm not setup, lock my Dell computer after Windows update: Hi, After a recent Windows update, my Dell computer that I buy from official Diller was locked by BitLocker. I never set up it or store any keys. After that, I read a lot of posts about the same problem and imagine that BitLocker in new Windows is installed and enabled by...
  5. Activating HDR on multi-monitor setup breaks taskbar previews

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Activating HDR on multi-monitor setup breaks taskbar previews: Hi, I have a multi-monitor setup, one of them is HDR compatible, however when its activated the taskbar app previews on mouse hover are black squares, but only for windows that are displayed on non-HDR monitors, the previews for windows displayed on the HDR monitor are fine...
  6. MS Flight sim not letting me setup after downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight sim not letting me setup after downloading: after downloading the Microsoft flight simulator it's giving me setup options 1: Graphics 2, 3, and 4 I don't remember, but all the options are greyed out and I don't know what to do about it, I cant click on them, I can't type anything, so physically I cant set the game up...
  7. What is some decent custom C folders setup that you can share?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is some decent custom C folders setup that you can share?: I've done this for now but this is the first time I customized this section, maybe y'all have some more experience with this stuff Also maybe there are some resources that help with best practices for organizing files in general? Found this stanford guide for file naming...
  8. Windows 10 setup looping over and over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup looping over and over: I bought a new pc and got finished with bios and bought windows but when I do the setup it keeps looping the process and wants me to type the product key over and over and can’t get out I’m 12 don’t curse my dad is helping me...
  9. A problem occurred during BitLocker setup

in Windows 10 News
    A problem occurred during BitLocker setup: [ATTACH]You may encounter the error message A problem occurred during BitLocker setup when attempting […] This article A problem occurred during BitLocker setup first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. How to uninstall Linux in Windows 10 Dual Boot setup

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Linux in Windows 10 Dual Boot setup: [ATTACH]You may have installed Ubuntu or any other Linux distro on your PC alongside […] This article How to uninstall Linux in Windows 10 Dual Boot setup first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...