Windows 10: Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.

Discus and support Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all,So I've installed 2 new SSD's today, since my old SSD was faulty. I tried installing Windows 10 from an USB I prepared, but it was acting a bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by C. Prins, Jan 16, 2023.

1. C. Prins Win User

Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.

Hi all,So I've installed 2 new SSD's today, since my old SSD was faulty. I tried installing Windows 10 from an USB I prepared, but it was acting a bit weird during the download.Problem: When I try to start the PC without opening the BIOS, my PC will tell me that there is no OS installed.I've found that I can start the BIOS and then click on any of the SSD's in the boot menu. This will make my PC start like nothing happened.I've tried reinstalling windows after the first time, but this did not solve the problem.Is there some way that the Windows files got divided over the two SSD's during the d

:)

C. Prins, Jan 16, 2023

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 16, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2023
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first. - Similar Threads - start without going

2. Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.: Hi all,So I've installed 2 new SSD's today, since my old SSD was faulty. I tried installing Windows 10 from an USB I prepared, but it was acting a bit weird during the download.Problem: When I try to start the PC without opening the BIOS, my PC will tell me that there is no...
  3. Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.

Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.: Hi all,So I've installed 2 new SSD's today, since my old SSD was faulty. I tried installing Windows 10 from an USB I prepared, but it was acting a bit weird during the download.Problem: When I try to start the PC without opening the BIOS, my PC will tell me that there is no...
  4. Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows 10 will not start, without going through the BIOS first.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 11 won't load unless I go through Bios first.

Windows 11 won't load unless I go through Bios first.: I don't need to change any settings literally just need to press f2, go to bios and press escape then it will load just fine. It's an Acer nitro 5 an515-43. I tried replacing the CMOS battery, reinstalled windows, and ran the cmd chk check. None of those came to any different...
  8. Windows 11 won't load unless I go through Bios first.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't load unless I go through Bios first.: I don't need to change any settings literally just need to press f2, go to bios and press escape then it will load just fine. It's an Acer nitro 5 an515-43. I tried replacing the CMOS battery, reinstalled windows, and ran the cmd chk check. None of those came to any different...
  9. Windows 10 went through first start up again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 went through first start up again: Hey guys I went through a bunch of long weeks at work and I left my PC off for about 5 weeks. When I turned it on today it went through first start up again. Is this normal behavior of windows after being inactive for such a long time? Is there other reasons for this that you...
  10. Cannot boot into windows without going into BIOS first

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot boot into windows without going into BIOS first: If I turn the computer on or if I do a restart windows 10 fails to complete bootup and hangs with a blank screen after the windows logo and rotating dots come up. HOWEVER - if I go into the BIOS then select the disk it will boot into windows fine. It is the only drive...