Windows 10: Windows 10 will not start

Discus and support Windows 10 will not start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer will not start. I have a blue screen. I have tried starting it in safe mode with no luck. I have only one computer. I do not have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KatherineArnold, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 will not start

My computer will not start. I have a blue screen. I have tried starting it in safe mode with no luck. I have only one computer. I do not have the disc from Windows 10 becaues I bought it off of the website. What do I do now

:)

KatherineArnold, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 will not start

Delta6326, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 will not start

1. Windows 10 will not start - Similar Threads - start

2. Touch Pad Scrolling Not Working In Start Menu After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch Pad Scrolling Not Working In Start Menu After Windows 10 Update: Hello, I just recently installed the big Windows Update for July 2019 and am finding the scrolling feature is not working in the Start Menu. It works in all other areas, such as File Explorer, Web Pages, etc. But when I try to scroll through my Apps and Programs, I cannot...
  3. State of Decay 2 - Starts but then closed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 - Starts but then closed automatically: State of Decay 2 just worked fine in my laptop from all this time, but a few days ago just stop working, crash in startup and now i reboot my computer and seems to work a bit, i mean... open, stays a few minutes open and then closed. I already restart all applications: the...
  4. Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar & Start Menu won't change back to the right color: My laptop just did a windows update and now my task bar and start menu are white. I've tried to change them & they won't change. UGHHH!!! Need help PLEASE!!! * Moved from IE10/other...
  5. Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start error: 0xC0000035 Event ID 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start error: 0xC0000035 Event ID 2: [img] I started getting this error message Session "PerfDiag Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing ID 2 <Data Name="ErrorCode">3221225525</Data> <Data Name="LoggingMode">8388736</Data> I first noticed this in...
  6. Some business users will start seeing Windows 10 version 1903 soon

in Windows 10 News
    Some business users will start seeing Windows 10 version 1903 soon: Microsoft recently issued an upgrade reminder for organizations using Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update) with older Windows Update for Business (WUB) settings. Organizations or businesses administering Windows 10 with older Windows Update for Business settings...
  7. Can no longer start timer from taskbar search box

in Cortana
    Can no longer start timer from taskbar search box: Hi, I just recently noticed that I can no longer start a timer easily from the Windows 10 taskbar search box. Previously I was able to type "timer 23 min" and it would start a 23 minute timer immediately when I hit enter. But now the best match is under "See web results" and...
  8. Start Menu and Taskbar icons are not clickable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu and Taskbar icons are not clickable: Hi, please am having issues with my pc start menu, search bar and all the taskbar icons, after i update the windows 10. The start menu windows button is not working and all other taskbar icons. some settings like windows security and account settings are not working also....
  9. Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...: I have a laptop with current version of Windows 10 1903. Things keep freezing or just stopping. When I run the update troubleshooter, it finds nothing. When I run the windows apps troubleshooter I get this message: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has...
  10. When my PC wakes from sleep, the last closed program starts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When my PC wakes from sleep, the last closed program starts: Hi... I have been experiencing this issue for a few years on my w10 home 64bit install (I have the latest update applicable to the date of this post) Its main use is as a multimedia PC, so it really hasnt been a problem, but its beginning to annoy me. If i let the PC...