Windows 10: Windows 10 will not turn on.

Discus and support Windows 10 will not turn on. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My mother's windows 10 pro minisforum mini desktop computer will not turn on. The mouse lights up after the power button is pushed, and some other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arken, Jul 25, 2021.

1. arken Win User

Windows 10 will not turn on.

My mother's windows 10 pro minisforum mini desktop computer will not turn on. The mouse lights up after the power button is pushed, and some other items light up when attached to any usb port, but no signal comes to the monitor or the keyboard. I've tried using my keyboard and monitor, and power cord but the results are the same. I know my monitor keyboard and power cord all work. Her computer was working fine. She scanned for viruses, and any other problems before she shut it down the last time. It cannot be a lack of memory or lack of storage problem, because she has very little on her computer (mostly documents). She was able to shut the computer down properly. But when she tried to turn the computer back on nothing happened. Can anyone tell me why this could be happening, and how it can be fixed? Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

:)

arken, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Windows 10 will not turn on.

lorraine walsh, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 will not turn on.

1. Windows 10 will not turn on. - Similar Threads - turn

2. Problems after Windows turns the Displays off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems after Windows turns the Displays off: Hi everyone,after trying to fix this problem for ages now, I'd like to ask for some help.If Windows turns of the Display-Output after a configured amount of time, as soon as I start to use the PC again, it turns on, but the Output freezes.So I basically cannot move my mouse...
  3. "REFERENCE_BY_POINTER" BSOD when turn off laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "REFERENCE_BY_POINTER" BSOD when turn off laptop: I got this blue sceen "REFERENCE_BY_POINTER" when try to turn off my laptop.kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. my monitor turns off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my monitor turns off randomly: https://www.facebook.com/trollensten/videos/1035799690504941/?notif_id=1631708527745656&notif_t=video_processed&ref=notif this is what it does everytime randomly.i managed to record it since when it does this it shows a sideways line on the screen and then suddenly after a...
  5. Please give an update on Defender PUA turned on by default for Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please give an update on Defender PUA turned on by default for Windows 10: When will the Windows Defender PUA be turned on by default for Windows 10. I see that the release happened on Aug 5th as a part monthly Platform release, and it was mentioned that it is gradual rollout. When can we expect this?...
  6. No "turn on or off Bluetooth" setting in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    No "turn on or off Bluetooth" setting in windows 10: I cannot turn on my Bluetooth form settings app. There is no turn on toggle button in my windows. It is missing from the action center too. I have a Lenovo desktop. Why is that? Is it because I don't have a laptop?...
  7. Turning off Emoji Panel on Windows 10

Turning off Emoji Panel on Windows 10: Hey guys,I'm truly shocked this is so complicated apparently to do.So I guess a new update came out with an emoji panel in Windows 10 and it appears every time any Fkey is pressed or whenever the 'm' key is pressed.How do you disable this? Websites are saying you need to...
  8. News and Interests Widget - turn off News Card?

News and Interests Widget - turn off News Card?: I'm intrigued by the "News and Interests" widget that's appeared in Windows 10, but I'm looking for help controlling it. It seems I can toggle on/off many of the "cards" - weather, sports, traffic - but not the "news feed". That's the only one I *DONT* want - I'm not...
  9. My computer turns off while trying to play Games

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer turns off while trying to play Games: Hello. I recently bought a computer that should be okay to play most game on a low video settingSpecs: System manufacturer - AsusProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date - American Megatrends Inc. 3503,...
  10. I turned on cortana speech recognition but its not still working

in Cortana
    I turned on cortana speech recognition but its not still working: This is just images of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-turned-on-cortana-speech-recognition-but-its-not/a1172674-b25d-4e25-83ea-e086051cd5e7