Windows 10: Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

Discus and support Windows 10 will not update to anniversary. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rusurazvan007, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime when I try to update it , the process goes fine , no errors but when I am back on the desktop , it wasn't updated. I do not know what to do , It keeps spamming me to restart to update. help !

:)

rusurazvan007, Jan 13, 2017

2. Windows 10 anniversary update will not load

Mike

Your computer is an HP Compaq dc7700 Convertible Minitower PC
    designed for use with Vista. The computer was most likely purchased new in 2007. The HP web site shows some updated drivers for Windows 7 and updated BIOS dated 14 March 2011, which has not been installed.

You have upgraded to Windows 10 but you have failed to upgrade to Build 10586 released in November 2015. The computer connects to the internet by wireless. There is no sign of an network card which would provide a more reliable
    and stable internet connection.

I see no future in upgrading to future versions of Windows 10 on the computer. If you continue you will be facing ever increasing demands for updated third party drivers and software which you will not be able to satisfy. I recommend you restore
    Windows 7.

Gerry C J Cornell, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Windows 10 anniversary update will not load

Hi Gerry,

Here is the link to the documents in OneDrive

undefined items 9-27-2016

Hope this helps and we can get the issue resolved,

Regards,

Mike McCann

MichaelAntonyMcCann, Jan 13, 2017
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

I would download the Anniversary Update ISO and perform a clean installation. Just remember to backup all your personal data first.

When you are finished installing/configuring, make a backup copy of system partition with any tool like Macrium Reflect.

eLPuSHeR, Jan 13, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

1. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary. - Similar Threads - update anniversary

2. After Windows 10 Anniversary Update can't read USB drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Windows 10 Anniversary Update can't read USB drives: After Windows 10 Anniversary Update can't read USB drives the update was done on 30th Aug 2019. now my note book cant read USB drive Please solve my problem...
  3. Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607: I have a lot of Dell Latitude 10 ST2 tablets that were just donated to the thrift store. They came with Windows 8.0 and I want to update then to Windows 10. Unfortunately they have the Intel Atom Clover Trail processor which Microsoft no longer supports after the Anniversary...
  4. Till this day I can not set my resolution to 1920x1080 after the Anniversary update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Till this day I can not set my resolution to 1920x1080 after the Anniversary update.: So after updating Windows past an old build I was using (think it was 1511) my monitor defaults to 1600x1200 for no apparent reason, when it's a 1080p monitor, nothing helped, not driver updates, not windows updates, nothing, I've read tons of posts regarding this issue and...
  5. Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home?

Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home?: Is anniversary update available on windows 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-anniversary-update-available-on-windows-10-home/ae33bd53-4d67-4f23-9191-cbaa4f3c069e
  6. since windows 10 anniversary update my cortana lightbulb settings icon is missing

in Cortana
    since windows 10 anniversary update my cortana lightbulb settings icon is missing: since windows 10 anniversary update was installed on my computer my hey cortana lightbulb settings icon is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-windows-10-anniversary-update-my-cortana/50a4ae0f-d9f9-4c2c-adb0-2989ccddd916"
  7. Missed my windows 10 anniversary update. How can I get now?

Missed my windows 10 anniversary update. How can I get now?: I have missed my chance to update my pc to anniversary edition. how can I get now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missed-my-windows-10-anniversary-update-how-can-i/0ca1db90-d7a5-4981-9787-318f3abd1b98
  8. Windows 10 Anniversary Update (v1607) (RS1) stuck at welcome screen after apply KB KB4467684

Windows 10 Anniversary Update (v1607) (RS1) stuck at welcome screen after apply KB KB4467684: Anyone facing the same issue OR any experts can save me....my company has already more than 5 PCs reported this issue after install this KB. please don't advise to restore .......
  9. Bluetooth problems after anniversary update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth problems after anniversary update: So I have an issue with my bluetooth speakers. I basically can not pair my PC with my speakers after the anniversary update. I've been using these speakers for a while now and never had this problem. Speakers work just fine with any other device than my PC. When i'm...
  10. Microsoft ends support for Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft ends support for Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update: A while ago Microsoft confirmed that it plans to end support for older versions of Windows 10 and last week the company finally brought the shutters down by pulling support for the Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary update version 1607. Microsoft had announced that it will end...