Windows 10: Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

Discus and support Windows 10 will not update to anniversary. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rusurazvan007, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

So , I got a laptop with Windows 10 about a month ago. I had some problems with blue screen and things which happen sometimes but I am fine with it as it doesn't happen that often. Right now , my PC keeps insisting to update to Windows 10 Anniversary edition and everytime when I try to update it , the process goes fine , no errors but when I am back on the desktop , it wasn't updated. I do not know what to do , It keeps spamming me to restart to update. help !

:)

rusurazvan007, Jan 13, 2017

2. Windows 10 anniversary update will not load

Mike

Your computer is an HP Compaq dc7700 Convertible Minitower PC
    designed for use with Vista. The computer was most likely purchased new in 2007. The HP web site shows some updated drivers for Windows 7 and updated BIOS dated 14 March 2011, which has not been installed.

You have upgraded to Windows 10 but you have failed to upgrade to Build 10586 released in November 2015. The computer connects to the internet by wireless. There is no sign of an network card which would provide a more reliable
    and stable internet connection.

I see no future in upgrading to future versions of Windows 10 on the computer. If you continue you will be facing ever increasing demands for updated third party drivers and software which you will not be able to satisfy. I recommend you restore
    Windows 7.

Gerry C J Cornell, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Windows 10 anniversary update will not load

Hi Gerry,

Here is the link to the documents in OneDrive

undefined items 9-27-2016

Hope this helps and we can get the issue resolved,

Regards,

Mike McCann

MichaelAntonyMcCann, Jan 13, 2017
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

I would download the Anniversary Update ISO and perform a clean installation. Just remember to backup all your personal data first.

When you are finished installing/configuring, make a backup copy of system partition with any tool like Macrium Reflect.

eLPuSHeR, Jan 13, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 will not update to anniversary.

1. Windows 10 will not update to anniversary. - Similar Threads - update anniversary

2. how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...: i tried to check for updates but it did not show up....so what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-update-my-windows-10-to-anniversary/d1da4644-95f9-4566-a38c-53aaf49c73fd
  3. how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...: i tried to check for updates but it did not show up....so what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-update-my-windows-10-to-anniversary/d1da4644-95f9-4566-a38c-53aaf49c73fd
  4. how to i update my windows 10 to anniversary edition .....i tried to check for updates but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can I have windows 10 pro at the same time of having windows anniversary update?

can I have windows 10 pro at the same time of having windows anniversary update?: because i am looking into having windows anniversary edition i need to know if i can get windows anniversary with windows 10 pro installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-have-windows-10-pro-at-the-same-time-of/b544af42-f024-4c08-bb75-c0e19b9e8cb5
  6. How do I download the Windows Connect App? I already am on the latest anniversary update.

How do I download the Windows Connect App? I already am on the latest anniversary update.: So I need the Windows Connect App. But on the internet I can only find people telling me to download the newest windows anniversary update. After installing Windows Version 2004 Build 19041.450 the Connect app is still not on my pc. Any advice? Thanks a lot! Best...
  7. Is it possible to get the windows 10 anniversary update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to get the windows 10 anniversary update?: I want to transfer xbox play anywhere games from my xbox to my laptop. submitted by /u/StevoBP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwn78y/is_it_possible_to_get_the_windows_10_anniversary/
  8. I have lost my camera during your Windows 10 Anniversary update 2016

I have lost my camera during your Windows 10 Anniversary update 2016: Sir , I have lost my inbuilt camera of Laptop after updating my laptop in 2016 , for Your windows 10 Anniversary Update , Camera always shows black screen ,my laptop is G2 640 HP . I have tried all the methods on internet , non of them worked for me , I have...
  9. Anniversary Update?

Anniversary Update?: How do I upgrade from Win10 Home to the Anniversary ver? I am currently at the 2004 ver, I understand Anniversary was released in 2006. Do all subsequent updates carry the anniversary update and its features? If not, how would I go about upgrading to it? Thank you. 157468
  10. How to get windows anniversary update in 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get windows anniversary update in 2020: I want to get xbox play anywhere but it requires windows 10 anniversary. how do i get it now? submitted by /u/Acerok753 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm3e0d/how_to_get_windows_anniversary_update_in_2020/