Windows 10: Windows 10 will not update to v.190 so that I can do hardware acceleration

Discus and support Windows 10 will not update to v.190 so that I can do hardware acceleration in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to figure out how to upgrade from version 10.0.15063, to version Build 19042. Without it, I cannot perform hardware acceleration. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Richard_Waiting, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10 will not update to v.190 so that I can do hardware acceleration

I'm trying to figure out how to upgrade from version 10.0.15063, to version Build 19042. Without it, I cannot perform hardware acceleration. When I attempt a Windows upgrade, it states I have the current version. When I attempt to turn on hardware acceleration it informs me I need version 10.0.190xx at a minimum. I have an authenticated license for this product.

Also, this install of Windows now shows conflicting information about the version. See attachment. Windows 10 will not update to v.190 so that I can do hardware acceleration dfed70a5-b471-4f70-a272-3da1012c1da8?upload=true.png

:)

Richard_Waiting, Apr 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

There is no "Graphics" options on the Windows 10 desktop right click menu. Please update your reply with correct instructions.

mjames-upc, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Windows 10 will not update to v.190 so that I can do hardware acceleration

Hardware Acceleration in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

Please refer to these steps to check if the graphics card supports hardware acceleration or not and to enable or disable it:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.
    • In Large Icons View, click on
      Display
      and click on Change Display Settings, in the left pane.
    • Click on Advanced Settings.

In the Advanced Settings window, if Troubleshooting tab is present, then the graphics card supports hardware acceleration.
    • Click on the Troubleshooting tab and move the
      Hardware Acceleration slider to Full.
    • Click on OK and restart the computer to save the settings.

Hope this information is helpful. Please let us know the results. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 will not update to v.190 so that I can do hardware acceleration

1. Windows 10 will not update to v.190 so that I can do hardware acceleration - Similar Threads - update 190 hardware

2. Hardware acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware acceleration: Is there a way to disable 'graphics acceleration' on a device that does not support disabling graphics acceleration? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardware-acceleration/959ef308-0468-468e-b94e-c5b89cde64c4
  3. Hardware acceleration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware acceleration: Is there a way to disable 'graphics acceleration' on a device that does not support disabling graphics acceleration? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardware-acceleration/959ef308-0468-468e-b94e-c5b89cde64c4
  4. How do I turn hardware acceleration on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn hardware acceleration on?: [ATTACH] For some reason, my computer turned off hardware acceleration by itself and I don't know how to turn it back on? I tried going through the display settings --> advanced display settings and I couldn't find the troubleshoot tab. Going through the control panel...
  5. Hardware acceleration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hardware acceleration: Hi There . How do I enable Hardware acceleration? I am getting this message : '' Hardware acceleration is unsupported or has been disabled on your graphics card.'' Thanks...
  6. How do I find out if I can enable my hardware acceleration?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find out if I can enable my hardware acceleration?: How do I find out if I can enable my hardware acceleration on new Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-out-if-i-can-enable-my-hardware/c2b9aacc-d780-4083-9c42-cdd4e2849d6c
  7. accelerate hardware?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    accelerate hardware?: I am unable to finish any instructions on how to accelerate hardware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accelerate-hardware/241d0be8-bb95-4912-8ec4-350278ac49d5
  8. Hardware Acceleration

Hardware Acceleration: I'm trying to turn off hardware acceleration on my PC. I have already turned it off for specific apps such as chrome and Discord. I'm wondering how do I turn it off from my PC in general? I have searched all over the internet but none are helping....
  9. Hardware Acceleration In Windows 10

Hardware Acceleration In Windows 10: I cannot turn in hardware acceleration in my windows 10 PC. Generally, it is located in the Display section of the control panel. But in my control panel, I cannot see a Display section. Please help me turn on hardware acceleration on my PC....
  10. How do I enable Hardware Acceleration?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How do I enable Hardware Acceleration?: While trying to install OS2 Warp 4 to a Virtual Machine under Virtualbox, I'm informed that it won't run because Hardware Acceleration is not enabled. Can someone PLEASE tell me, step by step, how to do this? Show some mercy on me and don't refer me to MS articles I need...