Windows 10: Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but update isn't there??

Discus and support Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but update isn't there?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It says update will reach end of service and to update to the next update, but it says my laptop is up to date when I go to windows update. It may be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MemBotz, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but update isn't there??

It says update will reach end of service and to update to the next update, but it says my laptop is up to date when I go to windows update. It may be because some time ago there was a popup that there was a possible data leak or whatever and that people could enter my laptop like a stack error or something so I de-updated my laptop back a update. In about my OS Build is 18363.1440

submitted by /u/MemBotz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MemBotz, Mar 13, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 version 1809 will reach end of servicing on Nov. 10, 2020

Source:

Brink, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but update isn't there??

Windows 10 version 1909 will reach end of service on May 11, 2021

Current status as of February 3, 2021
    Windows 10, version 1909 is designated ready for broad deployment for all users via Windows Update. The recommended servicing status is Semi-Annual Channel.

Reminder On May 11, 2021, the Home, Pro, Pro Education, Pro for Workstations editions of Windows 10 version 1909 and all editions of Windows Server, version 1909 will reach end of service. Education and Enterprise editions of Windows 10, version 1909 will reach end of service May 11, 2022. For information about servicing timelines, see the Windows lifecycle fact sheet.

Read more:

Brink, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but update isn't there??

1. Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but update isn't there?? - Similar Threads - reach end service

2. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  3. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  4. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon, but the May 2020 update isn't...

My version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon, but the May 2020 update isn't...: Last year, when I noticed a message in Windows Update that said... Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004. The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it's ready for your device, you'll see the update available on this page. I googled the message and learned...
  6. Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon.

Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon.: Hello there, I received this notification from Windows Update today : "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported". The problem is that Windows 10 v2004 isn't available to me for reasons...
  7. "Windows 10 reached end of service..." but no update available

"Windows 10 reached end of service..." but no update available: Hello, For a couple of days now my taskbar shows a yellow dot and the message that "Windows 10 has reached end of service..." and that I should update to a newer build. In the update settings there is however no update available. My current version: Win 10 Pro, 1909 OS...
  8. "Windows 10 will reach end of service soon". When is this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Windows 10 will reach end of service soon". When is this?: Greetings, Microsoft Answers is down right now. There is a new Windows Update Status icon on the Taskbar. When I hover the mouse over the icon, the yellow tip says "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to...
  9. Your version of windows 10 will reach end of service soon - why does it not update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your version of windows 10 will reach end of service soon - why does it not update...: I'm on winver 1909 and have a Surface Book 2. Recently I've been getting the Windows Update notification: Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported. Windows has in the past, always...
  10. End of service soon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    End of service soon: I turned my pc on this morning and saw that "your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon..." so I clicked on it and updated it, then restart my PC, and it still says the same message; what do I do? Sorry for the repost, I flaired the post wrong, thank you to...