Windows 10: Windows 10 will receive new cumulative updates on Tuesday

Discus and support Windows 10 will receive new cumulative updates on Tuesday in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tomorrow is Patch Tuesday, and Microsoft is expected to release new security fixes for Windows operating system and other software. Windows 10, 8.1 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 11, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 will receive new cumulative updates on Tuesday

Tomorrow is Patch Tuesday, and Microsoft is expected to release new security fixes for Windows operating system and other software. Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 will be receiving new cumulative updates tomorrow with bug fixes, performance improvements and patches.

Patch Tuesday is the unofficial name of Microsoft’s scheduled release of updates for Windows operating, and it occurs on the second Tuesday of each month. Microsoft will kick off this month’s Patch Tuesday rollout tomorrow, and just as expected, Windows 10 April 2018 Update will be getting some important bug fixes.

It’s worth noting that all supported versions of Windows will receive new patches tomorrow and later this month. The cumulative updates will include both security and non-security improvements.

Microsoft is also expected to fix the reported bugs in Windows 10 version 1803 with tomorrow’s update, though it’s worth knowing that the operating system won’t receive any new features or major improvements. The cumulative updates are only supposed to address the bugs and improve the performance of the platform.

Windows 10 April 2018 Update will also receive bug fixes

Microsoft shipped Windows 10 April 2018 Update on April 30, and it’s available for download via Windows Update. Windows 10 version 1803 comes with new features, and while the performance has been flawless on most of the computers, it appears to be causing unexpected issues such as black screen and blank desktop on some devices.

Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) is offered to devices across the world but the update is being rolled out gradually so that Microsoft can collect feedback and address the issues before rolling it out to more users.

You can expect fixes for Windows 10 April 2018 Update tomorrow, including fixes for compatibility issues rendering some devices completely useless. June 2018 cumulative update is expected to come with a long list of improvements.

The post Windows 10 will receive new cumulative updates on Tuesday appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 11, 2018

2. Cumulative December update

I tried to download and install the December Cumulative Update from the website you had listed and did not have any luck. I received error messages stating that it would not install and it still has not come through windows update. Do you have any other
    suggestions?

TanyaPeterson412, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Does Patch Tuesday still exist

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which Tuesdays patch you are referring to?
    • Which patch you are referring to? Is it for Windows or phone?
    I suggest you to refer to the Windows blog for the latest news and check if it helps.

Windows Experience Blog -

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 will receive new cumulative updates on Tuesday

1. Windows 10 will receive new cumulative updates on Tuesday - Similar Threads - receive cumulative updates

2. Windows 10 22H2 Cumulative Update- October Patch Tuesday Update not available on WSUS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 Cumulative Update- October Patch Tuesday Update not available on WSUS: Can't find the Windows 10 22H2 October Patch Tuesday update on the WSUS server. I was able to install it on to my laptop by directly checking for updates externally. The KB number is KB5018410 and it is the same number as the patch for 21H2. Also, I couldn't find any...
  3. Windows 10 22H2 Cumulative Update- October Patch Tuesday Update not available on WSUS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22H2 Cumulative Update- October Patch Tuesday Update not available on WSUS: Can't find the Windows 10 22H2 October Patch Tuesday update on the WSUS server. I was able to install it on to my laptop by directly checking for updates externally. The KB number is KB5018410 and it is the same number as the patch for 21H2. Also, I couldn't find any...
  4. Windows 10 22H2 Cumulative Update- October Patch Tuesday Update not available on WSUS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. June Patch Tuesdays Cumulative Update KB5014697 For Windows 11 Is Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    June Patch Tuesdays Cumulative Update KB5014697 For Windows 11 Is Available: Please Read Information In This Post. This Update Will Bring Your Build To 22000.739 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/june-patch-tuesdays-cumulative-update-kb5014697/1c41abab-d42c-4700-9f01-c36bb13a2dcc
  6. It's Patch Tuesday 8/10/21 New Cumulative KB 5005033 Is Available

It's Patch Tuesday 8/10/21 New Cumulative KB 5005033 Is Available: Hello Everyone, The New Cumulative Update KB 5005033 is available and here are the Highlights for it : Hope this Info Helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-patch-tuesday-81021-new-cumulative-kb-5005033/6326fdf4-3901-4cf6-9c35-0d8a04570409
  7. I haven't received my Patch Tuesday updates. Windows 10.

I haven't received my Patch Tuesday updates. Windows 10.: When I switched on my laptop at 6am today, I found the following emails. They're shown in the order they arrived , earliest first:Microsoft Security Update Summary for June 6 2021Microsoft Security Advisory NotificationMicrosoft Security Update ReleasesThe KB890830 update...
  8. Windows 10 version 1903, version 1803 receives new cumulative update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903, version 1803 receives new cumulative update: Today, Microsoft is rolling out a new batch of cumulative updates for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (Insiders) and Windows 10 April 2018 Update. These cumulative updates include general bug fixes and improvements for the operating system. Microsoft has released Windows 10...
  9. Latest Windows 10 cumulative updates rollout kicks off on Tuesday

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 cumulative updates rollout kicks off on Tuesday: Microsoft is projected to launch new cumulative updates for Windows 10 operating system tomorrow (Tuesday). The July 2018 cumulative update for Windows 10 will fix several bugs and improve the performance of the platform. Microsoft will kick off this month’s Patch Tuesday...
  10. Windows 10 is receiving the cumulative updates with fixes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is receiving the cumulative updates with fixes: Microsoft is today rolling out cumulative updates to all supported versions of Windows 10 including the Windows Phones. The May 2018 Patch Tuesday updates are available for all Windows 10 versions and it brings the general bug fixes. Microsoft hasn’t fixed a lot of bugs with...