Windows 10: Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks

Discus and support Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Skype app for Android and iOS is getting a new update with call recording feature. But the feature is not yet available on Windows 10 and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 4, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks

Today, Skype app for Android and iOS is getting a new update with call recording feature. But the feature is not yet available on Windows 10 and is unlikely to arrive this week.

In a blog post, Microsoft today revealed that the call recording feature for Skype on Windows 10 will be released soon. The feature would become available for everyone in the coming weeks when Microsoft replaces the Skype UWP app with a new cross-platform version of Skype.

Microsoft is no longer updating the old Skype UWP app with new features as the company is now working on Skype v8 which a cross-platform version of the app that works across all devices.

Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks Skype-call-recording.jpg

“Call recording is completely cloud-based and is now available on the latest version of Skype and on most platforms, except Windows 10. Call recording is coming to Windows 10 with the latest version of Skype releasing in the coming weeks,” writes Microsoft in a blog post while announcing the call recording feature.

It’s worth noting that you can manually download Skype’s new app and try out the call recording feature. You can also download the Skype Preview app from the Microsoft Store and get early access to new features such as call recording, ability to find messages in conversations and more.

The post Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 4, 2018
  2. dorsetknob, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Skype features currently being worked on

Source: Thank you for your Skype Feedback - Microsoft Community

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Drone Win User

Windows 10 and Skype

And not only that but also:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update will double the number of Start menu ads/promoted apps

Sure, all that stuff can be uninstalled but then again who needs more crapware

edit: without that W10 clean installation could've been much faster just like on ltsb version

clean out-of-box start menu on W10 ltsb

Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks windows-10-start-menu.png

Drone, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 will receive the Skype call recording feature in the coming weeks - Similar Threads - receive Skype call

2. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  3. Skype Recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Skype Recording: I just did an interview and recording it and everything went well. I got the pop up in the chat that it was recorded and watched it back and it was all good. I downloaded it and it's in my drive, yet when I click on it to watch the recording it pops up with, "This file isn't...
  4. Skype: How To Record Calls?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype: How To Record Calls?: Hi computing experts, I just want to record the audio content of my Skype calls between me and one other person into any kind of audio format. I'm not wanting to record video. I know it's possible to record Skype calls from within the Skype now, but I don't want to use...
  5. Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices

in Windows 10 News
    Skype calling is coming to Alexa devices: We are excited to bring Skype calling to Alexa devices, so users can easily communicate with their friends and family from their Echo devices, simply using voice. Users can make outgoing Skype voice and video calls, accept incoming Skype calls, and even make SkypeOut calls...
  6. Introducing Skype call recording

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype call recording: When we added video to Skype calls over ten years ago, the ability to share important moments with loved ones took a big step forward. Today, we’re introducing call recording to help capture special moments in a Skype call with your loved ones or record important meetings...
  7. Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview for Windows 10 is getting call recording feature: Microsoft earlier this month announced call recording feature for Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms. Today, Skype (preview) for Windows 10 is getting a new update with the ability to record the calls. The latest version of the Skype app is 8.26.xx.xx and you can...
  8. Skype’s desktop app to get read receipts, call recording and more on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Skype’s desktop app to get read receipts, call recording and more on Windows 10: Microsoft yesterday announced a big update for Skype on Windows 10 and the company also shared some of the improvements that would arrive in summer. Microsoft also announced that the classic version of Skype would be retired in the fall and the users would need to switch to...
  9. Microsoft is adding call recording to Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding call recording to Skype on Windows 10 and other platforms: Microsoft today announced that Skype will be updated later this month to include built-in call recording feature. The new feature will be cloud-based and you can access the recordings across devices including Microsoft’s Windows 10, Android, iOS and Mac. “Call recording is...
  10. Skype can't receive calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype can't receive calls: I have Skype on my desktop and my laptop. It is working fine on my desktop. On my laptop, I can make calls but am unable to receive any. I have tried using my desktop skype to call my Laptop skype, but it doesn't register at all. I have tried sending text messages to my...