Windows 10: Windows 10 will release in late summer or early fall 2015

Discus and support Windows 10 will release in late summer or early fall 2015 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft said at the Windows 10 launch event that the company would be releasing the updated operating system in the summer of 2015. Thanks to a note... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 will release in late summer or early fall 2015

Based on prior releases, this likely means that the OS will hit RTM in late summer but may not show up in retail goods until the fall. Read more...

Brink, Dec 4, 2014
  2. adamf Win User

Sure is.

:)

adamf, Dec 4, 2014
  3. I have been a Windows phone faithful for years, but am discouraged.

Usually the new phone hardware comes out in the fall (just in time for the holiday shopping season). I'd expect to see announcements of new hardware in late summer/early fall.

Julie fka profjulie, Dec 4, 2014
  4. TomBrad95 Win User

I can't get Cortana to call me by my name

I don't know when the final version will be, it could be in 8.1.2 but it is most likely to be in 10, there isn't a date for release yet all we know at the moment is that it is likely summer/early fall

TomBrad95, Dec 4, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows 10 will release in late summer or early fall 2015 - Similar Threads - release late summer

2. Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version?: Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version? If so is it easy to do and is there a cost for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-load-windows-10-onto-macbook-air-early-2015/d38fc321-f903-4285-943e-d8b1cfdedd14
  3. Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version?: Can I load windows 10 onto MacBook Air early 2015 version? If so is it easy to do and is there a cost for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-load-windows-10-onto-macbook-air-early-2015/d38fc321-f903-4285-943e-d8b1cfdedd14
  4. The first major Windows 11 Update may be released in Summer 2022

in Windows 10 News
    The first major Windows 11 Update may be released in Summer 2022: When Microsoft released Windows 11 in late 2021, it revealed plans to release one feature update per year for the operating system and increase the support lifecycle of each version. [ATTACH] Previously, the company released two feature updates per year for Windows 10, even...
  5. Will Windows 10 run flawlessly on a MacBook Air Early 2015 (drivers)?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Windows 10 run flawlessly on a MacBook Air Early 2015 (drivers)?: This is the machine I am planning to buy now. For dual boot. I need a decent Windows machine. If I like the form factor, and the fact that it keeps its resale value better than any other makes, is a 11.6" MacBook Air a good buy for a decent Windows 10 machine as well for...
  6. Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release: Windows 10 Anniversary Update scheduled for a late July release We reported earlier this month that Microsoft could release the Windows 10 Anniversary Update on PCs in July. This free update will bring many new features to Windows users such as a smarter Cortana, an...
  7. Release Dates and Compatibility: Visual Studio 2015 and the Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Release Dates and Compatibility: Visual Studio 2015 and the Windows 10: July will be a big month for developers with the releases of Visual Studio 2015, Windows 10, and the Universal Windows App Development Tools, which includes the Windows 10 SDK. The purpose of this post is to make you aware of the key dates and some things to keep in mind with...
  8. manufacturers unhappy with late release of Windows 9

in Windows 10 News
    manufacturers unhappy with late release of Windows 9: Computer manufacturers are unhappy with late terms of the release of Windows 9 Asian device manufacturers are not welcome the fact that the release of Windows 9 will be held after the Christmas and New Year, that is traditionally the low season sales. As a result,...
  9. Windows 10 Fall Update is Set for November Release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Update is Set for November Release: [img] According to a trusted source, Microsoft will release the “Threshold 2” (TH2) release of Windows 10 in November as the Windows 10 Fall Update. And unlike the post-RTM Windows Insider builds we’ve been getting, the Fall Update will ship as a cumulative update, not as...
  10. Windows 10 Consumer Preview features maybe in early 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Consumer Preview features maybe in early 2015: It was announced recently that no more Windows 10 builds would be issued to Windows Insiders this year, and that the program will resume in early 2015. That leaves over a month and a half between now and the next publicly available build, so what can we expect to see in early...