Windows 10: Windows 10 will soon allow making phone calls from PCs

Discus and support Windows 10 will soon allow making phone calls from PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is working on another exciting Windows 10 feature that will easily bridge the gap between computers and mobile phones. Windows 10 is getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 8, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 will soon allow making phone calls from PCs

Microsoft is working on another exciting Windows 10 feature that will easily bridge the gap between computers and mobile phones. Windows 10 is getting the traditional calling support via the Your Phone app which is a great way to connect desktops and phones.

The Your Phone app allows Android users to access their phone notifications, messages, and even check the battery status of the handset on desktops. In other words, if you properly configure Your Phone app and both of your devices are connected to the internet, you won’t have to lift your Android device to see who sent you a text message.

Microsoft is expanding the features of Your Phone to cover phone calls of your Android handset as well. Today, Microsoft unveiled the first look of Windows 10 phone calls feature via Your Phone and its currently available for Windows Insiders.

Windows 10 will soon allow making phone calls from PCs Your-Phone-calling-support.jpg

Services like Skype have always allowed us to use our PC’s mic and speakers to place calls, but Your Phone will let you use an Android phone to place and receive calls.

Here are the key features of Windows 10 phone calls support:

• Lets you initiate phone calls from your PC: The Your Phone app will display a call dialer and as well as your contact list.
    • You can answer and reject incoming phone calls on your PC.
    • If you decline an incoming phone call, you can also leave a custom text message or even use voicemail feature.
    • You can also access recent call history and seamlessly transfer calls between both devices.

The Your Phone app will use your PC’s existing Bluetooth Radio feature to establish a voice connection and the app needs to be installed on both devices. You will need the following two apps:

• Your Phone on PC.
    • Your Phone Companion on Android.

You need a smartphone with Android 7.0 or higher, a PC with Bluetooth radio and Windows 10 Build 18362.356 or newer to access the feature.

However, the feature is currently limited to the Windows Insiders only but we expect the Your Phone updates for the general public to happen shortly.

The post Windows 10 will soon allow making phone calls from PCs appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

Read more: Windows 10 Your Phone app can now be used to make calls from Android phones | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone Mobile

Read more: Windows 10 Your Phone app can now be used to make calls from Android phones | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 will soon allow making phone calls from PCs - Similar Threads - soon allow making

2. How do I make phone calls from phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make phone calls from phone link: I went to make a call from my phone link but it won't connect. Messages and photos work fine but I can't connect for calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-phone-calls-from-phone-link/285a72f5-8c7d-427a-a667-6fb4b3af17dd
  3. How do I make phone calls from phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make phone calls from phone link: I went to make a call from my phone link but it won't connect. Messages and photos work fine but I can't connect for calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-phone-calls-from-phone-link/285a72f5-8c7d-427a-a667-6fb4b3af17dd
  4. "Your Phone" wont make calls

"Your Phone" wont make calls: Hello, I just recently set up the "Your phone" app with my Samsung S9+, and all the text, notification, photos and screen mirroring works really well with some minor issues that I handled. When it comes to the arguably most important feature of the app, making phone calls,...
  5. There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?: I need to buy a tablet with LTE for work but I need to use this for make phone call too. Anyone have suggestions about that? submitted by /u/ArmStrongers [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epouui/there_is_a_way_to_make_phone_call_from_lte_tablet/
  6. Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.

Could not make a phone call from my Laptop.: Although I updated my YOUR PHONE app to the latest one but I could not make phone calls form my laptop. I am not getting the call option on my app (YOUR PHONE). Is there any way to get that option or so, as i could not get it and I really need that feature?...
  7. Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone: Microsoft nailed down a partnership with Samsung to bring calling functionality to the Your Phone app with the Galaxy Note 10, but the feature should soon also be available to all Android devices. Twitter user Ajith confirmed that the Your Phone app with calls and dialer...
  8. You can soon make, receive Android phone calls from Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    You can soon make, receive Android phone calls from Windows 10: Windows 10’s Your Phone app bridges the gap between desktop and Android smartphones, allowing you to send and receive texts right from your PC. Windows 10 Your Phone app was recently updated with screen mirroring support and it looks the Redmond firm is preparing another big...
  9. Windows 10 Pro making Phone calls...

Windows 10 Pro making Phone calls...: So with the demise of Windows 10 Mobile, can we look forward to seeing the "Phone App" and "Messaging" being allowed to be utilized by companies who manufacture laptops and tablets that use Windows 10 Pro so that their devices can use the already installed sim card to make a...
  10. Making Bluetooth phone calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Making Bluetooth phone calls: Hi, In windows 7 you could pass phone call audio through your PC via Bluetooth. This seems to have been removed from 10. Has anyone found a work around? Thanks 49651