Windows 10: windows 10 Win + P shortcut intertwined with Win + L shortcut

Discus and support windows 10 Win + P shortcut intertwined with Win + L shortcut in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hey, I ran into the problem where when I press the Win + L command it locks the screen but also pops up the projection page from when you press Win +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by doomturtle21, Sep 19, 2021.

1. windows 10 Win + P shortcut intertwined with Win + L shortcut

hey, I ran into the problem where when I press the Win + L command it locks the screen but also pops up the projection page from when you press Win + P. I updated recently and it has only happened since then but I was wondering if there was any way to stop this happening. i am running the current version of Windows 10 if that helps thanks for any help you can give

:)

doomturtle21, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile windows 10 Win + P shortcut intertwined with Win + L shortcut :)

Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2021
  3. tigger Win User
    tigger, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

windows 10 Win + P shortcut intertwined with Win + L shortcut

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Win+X (or right click on Windows icon) isn't really useful anymore. MS removed classic control panel from the list and changed programs and features to Apps and Features. To get to Programs and Features you have to go to Apps and Features first (Metro UI) (it's in the top right corner).

And classic cmd also left the win+x and File list, you have to do it old way (win+r -> cmd -> enter).

windows 10 Win + P shortcut intertwined with Win + L shortcut 1380.jpg

windows 10 Win + P shortcut intertwined with Win + L shortcut 3.jpg

Now it's easier to access Power Options directly from the taskbar.

windows 10 Win + P shortcut intertwined with Win + L shortcut 2.jpg

Drone, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 Win + P shortcut intertwined with Win + L shortcut

1. windows 10 Win + P shortcut intertwined with Win + L shortcut - Similar Threads - shortcut intertwined shortcut

2. Win + V shortcut customization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win + V shortcut customization?: Win + V is a wonderful shortcut for clipboard history, but one problem I have is that the most recently pasted item is not brought back to the top of the list. Does anyone know how I can change this? submitted by /u/DogBallsMissing [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows+P Shortcut Not Doing Anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows+P Shortcut Not Doing Anything: I've been having a lot of problems with the 22H2 update. First I'm getting strange lines on the left navigation panel where my shortcuts are, then I can't click network or sound on the taskbar because it does nothing, but now my most used feature isn't working anymore, which...
  4. Win+k shortcut not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win+k shortcut not working.: Since yesterday the win+k (Connect quick action) command has stopped working. All other win-key shortcuts work fine and so does the k-key. Windows-version: 20H2 Build: 19042.804 PowerToys is installed. submitted by /u/Andretooo [link] [comments]...
  5. Lost shortcut Win+X

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost shortcut Win+X: Hello ! I am using Windows 10 Home version 1909 I don't know how it happened, but one day the Win + X shortcut stopped working ... I can't get the same menu by moving the mouse on the icon Win (left - bottom corner of the computer) and RMB .... Is there a way to bring backx...
  6. Windows 10 WIN+S shortcut not working

in Cortana
    Windows 10 WIN+S shortcut not working: Hi, I have Windows 10 1903. My win+S shortcut for searchbar stopped working some updates ago but i couldn't find any help so i waited for another update. After updating to 1903 it started working and i was happy but suddenly after some time it stopped and it is not working...
  7. Disable Windows+P keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Windows+P keyboard shortcut: Hello, I am attempting to disable the Windows+P keyboard shortcut which gives the project options. The machines are in a classroom setting so we want it disabled. I have been unsuccessful with any GPOs or registry edits. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Win-C & Win-V Shortcuts Possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win-C & Win-V Shortcuts Possible?: Is it possible to create shortcuts (for example in Word and Chrome) to use Window key & C to copy and Windows Key and V to paste? How would I do it? And yes, I could use Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V but I would like to add this because I use both a Mac and Windows, so copy and paste...
  9. Windows key+P shortcut behavior

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows key+P shortcut behavior: Hello, I recently upgraded to 10 from 7 and the behavior of this shortcut has changed. I use it to switch my second monitor on and off. In 7, after I used the shortcut, the window that pops up asking whether I want to duplicate the screen, extend it, etc. immediately...
  10. Shortcut to Win 10 Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut to Win 10 Action Center: Looking for the syntax to create a shortcut to open the new Win 10 Action Center (Winkey+A). Thanks 24838