Windows 10: Windows 10 WIN+S shortcut not working

Discus and support Windows 10 WIN+S shortcut not working in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 1903. My win+S shortcut for searchbar stopped working some updates ago but i couldn't find any help so i waited for another... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Szafer128, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Szafer128 Win User

Windows 10 WIN+S shortcut not working

Hi,

I have Windows 10 1903. My win+S shortcut for searchbar stopped working some updates ago but i couldn't find any help so i waited for another update. After updating to 1903 it started working and i was happy but suddenly after some time it stopped and it is not working right now.

:)

Szafer128, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile Windows 10 WIN+S shortcut not working :)

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I hate the fact that the control panel classic is missing from windows 10. My work around was simply to type in control panel in the start menu search bar and then pin the resulting control panel shortcut to the start menu quick access panel or taskbar

I think I'm unwilling to change with the times *Smile Windows 10 WIN+S shortcut not working :)

jboydgolfer, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Win+X (or right click on Windows icon) isn't really useful anymore. MS removed classic control panel from the list and changed programs and features to Apps and Features. To get to Programs and Features you have to go to Apps and Features first (Metro UI) (it's in the top right corner).

And classic cmd also left the win+x and File list, you have to do it old way (win+r -> cmd -> enter).

Windows 10 WIN+S shortcut not working 1380.jpg

Windows 10 WIN+S shortcut not working 3.jpg

Now it's easier to access Power Options directly from the taskbar.

Windows 10 WIN+S shortcut not working 2.jpg

Drone, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 WIN+S shortcut not working - Similar Threads - WIN+S shortcut working

2. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  3. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  4. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  5. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  6. Win + Shift + s is not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win + Shift + s is not working on Windows 10: Hi!This WinKey shortcut is not working. After I press down this combination, there is just a yellow frame around the screen like this:Nothing happen and my screen stuck. I cannot even roll down my web page for a few seconds.Not just screen clipping not working, but also win +...
  7. Win + Shift + s is not working on Windows 10

Win + Shift + s is not working on Windows 10: Hi!This WinKey shortcut is not working. After I press down this combination, there is just a yellow frame around the screen like this:Nothing happen and my screen stuck. I cannot even roll down my web page for a few seconds.Not just screen clipping not working, but also win +...
  8. Win + Shift + s is not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win+shift+s screenshot shortcut not working anymore?: title, not that computer savvy so i was wondering if anybody could help me out with this. tried resetting snip and sketch in apps and feature because an online page said to do that but it isn't working submitted by /u/Abstractings [link] [comments]...
  10. Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut is not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut is not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut in Windows 10, lets a user capture a part or full screen and copy it to clipboard. On most occasions, the […] This article Win+Shift+S keyboard shortcut is not working in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows s shortcut not working