Windows 10: windows 10 window scrolls back to top

Discus and support windows 10 window scrolls back to top in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 window scrolls back to top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JimWilmot, Apr 6, 2019.

1. JimWilmot Win User

windows 10 window scrolls back to top

:)

JimWilmot, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 6, 2019
  4. BigMack70 Win User

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 window scrolls back to top - Similar Threads - window scrolls top

2. File Explorer Automatically Scrolls / Jumps to Top of Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Automatically Scrolls / Jumps to Top of Folder in Windows 10: When I am browsing files and folders in File Explorer, The user is scrolling down in a folder/directory and suddenly File Explorer jumps or scrolls to the top of the folder automatically. It is frustrating if I am selecting multiple files/folders, renaming a file/folder, once...
  3. Trying to search on Windows 10 and it keeps Automatically scrolling to the top.

in Cortana
    Trying to search on Windows 10 and it keeps Automatically scrolling to the top.: When searching on the search bar in windows 10 it keeps automatically scrolling to the top, its not my mouse or keyboard because I unplugged them both and it kept doing it. When I restart my computer it seems to be fixed, but it happened twice already so I'm scarred it might...
  4. Windows menus selection auto scroll to top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows menus selection auto scroll to top: It's not my mouse or keyboard as the problem persists even if I disconnect one of them. I've done the scans from command prompt, it found corrupted files and fixed them. Restarted and still no fix. Is there anything else I can do? If I hold down on the keyboard it can beat...
  5. display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top

in Windows 10 Customization
    display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top: Upgraded from windows 7 to 10 64bit and developed an display issue. No matter what is being displayed on laptop it will randomly drop to bottom of page or article and am unable to return to the top. Also sleep mode will not activate after designated time. Can reset with...
  6. Windows 10 1909 scrolls back up when scrolling down.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 scrolls back up when scrolling down.: HELLo, After an update to 1909 I get this weird, extremely, almost smash my computer to bits and pieces scrolling issue. Whenever I scroll down, it will randomly scroll back up, some times just a little bit, other times quite a lot. The issue completely vanished for a...
  7. windows 10 highlights first files and scroll bar stays on top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 highlights first files and scroll bar stays on top: whenever I start my pc it highlights the recycle bin and when I try to open a software the recycle bin opens instead of the software I choose. Then when I go to the file explorer it highlights the first/top files and the scroll bar stays on top. Please help me outw this...
  8. Always scroll to the top or bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Always scroll to the top or bottom: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  9. File Explorer keeps scrolling back to the top.

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer keeps scrolling back to the top.: Updated Win10 Pro to 1809 before file delete issues. Patch was applied last night. In file explorer, in folders with large number of files, window will refresh back up to the top (approx every 5 seconds). After searching, the Personalization>Colors>disabling "Automatically...
  10. Screen keeps scrolling to the top

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen keeps scrolling to the top: Please Help, While on the browser my screen will keep scrolling to the top of the page after just a few moments after scrolling down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-scrolling-to-the-top/9c5e93de-739c-4a38-bcaf-b13729f1ba83

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows window scroll scrolls to 0