Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 window size to full sceen

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 window size to full sceen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Guys, Help me... WINDOWS 10 ? how to change window size to full sceen or maximum when opening a new tab. As it stands, opening a new app or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michael Griffen, Mar 27, 2019.

1. WINDOWS 10 window size to full sceen

Hi Guys,

Help me...

WINDOWS 10 ? how to change window size to full sceen or maximum when opening a new tab.

As it stands, opening a new app or web-site onto a new tab (as desired), vs stacking or side-by-side windows, results in automatic screen resizing and/or minimizing and shifting to the Left side of Display.

I wait am at a loss as how to fix.

Michael

:)

Michael Griffen, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

WINDOWS 10 window size to full sceen

Delta6326, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 window size to full sceen

1. WINDOWS 10 window size to full sceen - Similar Threads - window size full

2. Window is not at full size of the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window is not at full size of the monitor: Hi!Screen borders looks this - black borders on all 3 monitors and they are the same ratio depends on resolutionWindows setting does not allow me adjust borders more than on this pic below.Tried everything - changing resolution, aspect ratio in graphics, clean graphics card...
  3. Window is not at full size of the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window is not at full size of the monitor: Hi!Screen borders looks this - black borders on all 3 monitors and they are the same ratio depends on resolutionWindows setting does not allow me adjust borders more than on this pic below.Tried everything - changing resolution, aspect ratio in graphics, clean graphics card...
  4. RDP Windows 10 full windows size without scrollbars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Windows 10 full windows size without scrollbars: After upgrading to windows 10, I noticed that one of my RDP settings no longer seems to have the same effect.My screen size is 2560x1440. I have 4 monitors, this is the first one to the left.In windows 7, these settings opened the RDP in a window ie not full screen that took...
  5. Window Stuck at Full size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Stuck at Full size: I posted about this before and I received support, thought it was fixed. The issue persisted, but i gave up asking about it again. Only, I upgraded to Windows 11 and the issue persists and is a whole lot more frustrating now.The issue occurs when i press the restore button....
  6. Window Stuck at Full size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Stuck at Full size: I posted about this before and I received support, thought it was fixed. The issue persisted, but i gave up asking about it again. Only, I upgraded to Windows 11 and the issue persists and is a whole lot more frustrating now.The issue occurs when i press the restore button....
  7. How to increase size to full width in windows 10

in Cortana
    How to increase size to full width in windows 10: So I dont have to click and move mouse twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-size-to-full-width-in-windows-10/6559cb29-f0a6-4838-adfe-65568f475c54
  8. Start menu full sceen option bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu full sceen option bug: So I just reset my computer because I no longer needed a lot of files from school and I have always run the start menu in full screen. After resetting my computer I can no longer do this, every time I turn on the full screen option nothing happens and when I go to look the...
  9. sceen freezing frequently in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sceen freezing frequently in windows 10: Hi, what can I do to help with the issue of my screens keep freezing all the time? I just ran troubleshooter on everything and freed up disc space. This is so frustrating!...
  10. Full size program window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full size program window: How do I get Excel and Word to open in full size? Now when I open any Microsoft Office program it shows up in a small window that must be clicked to open it full size on screen. I find this somewhat annoying....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore full screen windows 10

2. restore full size screen

3. restore full size screen in windows 10