Windows 10: Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start

Discus and support Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i recently installed windows 10 and everything was good in the beggining but suddenly the windows button,search and audio on the taskbar just wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by danbo99, Aug 5, 2015.

1. danbo99 Win User

Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start

So i recently installed windows 10 and everything was good in the beggining but suddenly the windows button,search and audio on the taskbar just wont start. I press them and nothing happens. The only way for me to turn of my laptop is to ctrl alt delete and turn off from there PLS HELP

:)

danbo99, Aug 5, 2015

2. Some taskbar icons are not showing:microsoft edge and windows store-windows 10

Some couple of errors I have found on my windows 10 laptop.

My start button and search button are not working. Furthermore, some icons on the taskbar are not showing,Microsoft edge and windows store.

Joseph 0714, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Linney Win User
    Stop "Search the web and Windows" poping up while i right click in other program. Windows 10

I am not sure what you are seeing when you right-click on any program such as Word. Nothing should cause the obstruction you are seeing.

Right-click on the TaskBar and look for options available under "Search".

Hide & Remove Search Icon / Search Box Button in Windows 10 Taskbar

Hide & Remove Search Icon / Search Box Button in Windows 10 Taskbar - Tech Journey

Linney, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start

1. Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start - Similar Threads - button search audio

2. Start button - taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button - taskbar: I like how Windows 8 did not have the start button. When they updated to Windows 10, the least they could have done is give us the option of having it on the taskbar, like the Cortana thing. Who clicks on the button anyways? Please recommend if I can do anything to remove...
  3. Windows start button, and taskbar not working

in Cortana
    Windows start button, and taskbar not working: I have a surface pro 5 running Windows 10, I was unable to logon due to a Group Policy service not starting. I ran a number of suggested fixes without success. I have now reinstalled Windows 10 (keeping my files option). I can now log in, but the start button does not work,...
  4. Taskbar search button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar search button: How do I add the search button to my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-search-button/ad27bc58-320c-4371-b764-3d65df762d8d
  5. taskbar and start button

taskbar and start button: I started my computer and my bottom taskbar including the start button and search box appears for a second and then disappears. I am running Windows 10. I can't get them to stay on/visible. Frankly, Windows 7 was much better. Help anyone?...
  6. Taskbar buttons (NOT icons) hidden behind cortana search

Taskbar buttons (NOT icons) hidden behind cortana search: Hoping this is the right board. A guy in my office just upgraded to windows 10 and it looks completely different from other installations I've seen. The start button isn't the 4 equally-sized rectangles, the top left one is hollow and bigger than the other 3, if that means...
  7. Ridiculously random death of start and search buttons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Ridiculously random death of start and search buttons on taskbar: Final straw, just booted up and logged in and it's DOA immediately, didn't work once. I have followed advice already on here and other places, and none of it works. I'm thinking 3rd party app, anyone know one that works 100%? It's my final Windows 10 Pro issue after...
  8. Search icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Search icon on taskbar: Just had the latest Win 10 update, .After 3 hours of waiting I have now lost the ordinary search icon. I do not use Cortana, I just want the search icon (magnifying glass type) on the tasbar and not the Cortana one. How do I achieve this? Win 10 pro 67308
  9. Start button + Windows Taskbar Icons Not working on ALL ACCOUNTS

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button + Windows Taskbar Icons Not working on ALL ACCOUNTS: Hello, I have quite a doozer for anyone willing to help me out... I consider myself very tech savvy but I'm out of ideas. I am getting the classic issue of not being able to use the start button and windows taskbar icons. Symptom: Clicking start icon (or pressing...
  10. Windows 10 taskbar and start button not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar and start button not working: Greetings, For some reason, when I restarted my computer, my start button does not work, I click it and nothing happens. I can't even adjust my volume nor set my wifi connections. I've tried multiple fixes, using this command: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach...