Windows 10: Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start

Discus and support Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i recently installed windows 10 and everything was good in the beggining but suddenly the windows button,search and audio on the taskbar just wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by danbo99, Aug 5, 2015.

1. danbo99 Win User

Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start

So i recently installed windows 10 and everything was good in the beggining but suddenly the windows button,search and audio on the taskbar just wont start. I press them and nothing happens. The only way for me to turn of my laptop is to ctrl alt delete and turn off from there PLS HELP

:)

danbo99, Aug 5, 2015

2. Some taskbar icons are not showing:microsoft edge and windows store-windows 10

Some couple of errors I have found on my windows 10 laptop.

My start button and search button are not working. Furthermore, some icons on the taskbar are not showing,Microsoft edge and windows store.

Joseph 0714, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Linney Win User
    Stop "Search the web and Windows" poping up while i right click in other program. Windows 10

I am not sure what you are seeing when you right-click on any program such as Word. Nothing should cause the obstruction you are seeing.

Right-click on the TaskBar and look for options available under "Search".

Hide & Remove Search Icon / Search Box Button in Windows 10 Taskbar

Hide & Remove Search Icon / Search Box Button in Windows 10 Taskbar - Tech Journey

Linney, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start

1. Windows 10 windows button,search and audio icon on taskbar wont start - Similar Threads - button search audio

2. Left mouse button not working on windows 10 taskbar, search box, system icons or start button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left mouse button not working on windows 10 taskbar, search box, system icons or start button.: Apart from reinstalling windows I have done everything in this answer from a few years back. I have no access to settings and limited commands with the run dialogue. I created a new user using cmd prompt and net command but that was the same. Win Logo + I not working although...
  3. Left mouse button not working on windows 10 taskbar, search box, system icons or start button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left mouse button not working on windows 10 taskbar, search box, system icons or start button.: Apart from reinstalling windows I have done everything in this answer from a few years back. I have no access to settings and limited commands with the run dialogue. I created a new user using cmd prompt and net command but that was the same. Win Logo + I not working although...
  4. Left mouse button not working on windows 10 taskbar, search box, system icons or start button.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Start button and search button of the taskbar not working

in Cortana
    Start button and search button of the taskbar not working: Hi everyone I have just recently started to experience this issue from reading other posted it would appear to be a fairly common occurrence " Start button and search button of the taskbar not working "As suggested on the post below I have followed each instruction but I...
  6. Start button and search button of the taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button and search button of the taskbar not working: Hi everyone I have just recently started to experience this issue from reading other posted it would appear to be a fairly common occurrence " Start button and search button of the taskbar not working "As suggested on the post below I have followed each instruction but I...
  7. Start button and search button of the taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unable to see Windows 10 icon on Start Button on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to see Windows 10 icon on Start Button on taskbar: recently i tried to customize my taskbar using StartIsBack third party software so that i can have something different for my start button logo. After few months when i uninstalled StartIsBack, my windows 10 icon didn't appeared instead a blank space is left there. and the...
  9. windows 10 taskbar wont work only the windows button, search bar and cortina

in Cortana
    windows 10 taskbar wont work only the windows button, search bar and cortina: when I click on the windows button its like it wont read my click it does read my right click but not my left. I tryed the one from 2015 but it did not work I think i did one thing wrong but I dont know. It strated then i hocked it up to 2 HP monitors Windows...
  10. Start button and search button of the taskbar not working.

in Cortana
    Start button and search button of the taskbar not working.: My PC start and search button of the taskbar is not functioning. Whenever I clicked on start and search button, nothing happens, there is no start menu and no search dialogue box on clicking those buttons. However, when I hover on the start and search buttons, they display...