Windows 10: Windows 10 windows defender date wrong

Discus and support Windows 10 windows defender date wrong in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The Current Time/Date on my computer is 3:01 PM Friday 14th February 2020 According to Windows Defender my protection definitions are out of date... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mr SpinelesS, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 windows defender date wrong

The Current Time/Date on my computer is 3:01 PM Friday 14th February 2020

According to Windows Defender my protection definitions are out of date and the last update was done 3/03/2020 Almost 3 weeks in the future...

Is there anything I can do to fix this, or prevent it from happening again?

:)

Mr SpinelesS, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 windows defender date wrong

"Attestation" A new feature coming to Windows Defender in Windows 10

Tech Republic - Upcoming Windows Defender feature will tell you when security fails
    This seems very promising. Microsoft is in the unique position to know what Windows should look like, even before Windows Update pushes out new changes. As long as MS can properly sync WD with WU changes AND this new features does not make any "noticeable" hit on system performance/resources, all without any false positives, this should be a big step forward for consumer security, and a blow to the bad guys - always a good thing.

Of course, there will likely be some hiccups the Windows/Microsoft/Windows Defender bashers will surely pounce on - regardless how extensive the Beta process is. But hopefully open and unbiased minds will prevail. After all, the goal is to stop the bad guys and if this gets us closer to that, that's a very good thing.

For more detailed information, see Introducing Windows Defender System Guard runtime attestation)

Bill_Bright, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 windows defender date wrong

1. Windows 10 windows defender date wrong - Similar Threads - defender date wrong

2. Wrong date and time after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong date and time after reinstalling windows 10: My date and time are wrong after reinstalling windows 10, even resetting my laptop also displays the wrong date and time after oobe. What could be the problem?...
  3. Wrong date and time after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong date and time after reinstalling windows 10: My date and time are wrong after reinstalling windows 10, even resetting my laptop also displays the wrong date and time after oobe. What could be the problem?...
  4. Files showing wrong dates in Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Files showing wrong dates in Explorer on Windows 10: A Windows 10 PC user reported noticing some odd issues with Dates & Times for some files being wrong in File Explorer. Some newly downloaded files will end up with Dates listed as a decade old. The Created/Modified dates in Properties of the file are correct, but it’s still...
  5. Wrong Date in Windows Library

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong Date in Windows Library: Hello all, I have created a windows library for my photos, in which I gather 2-3 folders of all my photos to keep them together and easily reviewed. After I imported some photos to a OneDrive folder, due to cloud switch (from Dropbox to OneDrive), I found out that many...
  6. Changing dates on photos with wrong dates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing dates on photos with wrong dates in Windows 10: I cannot get Windows 10 to let me change the dates on photos that are wrong. I cannot get Photo Gallery or Windows Essentials 2012. I cannot see where I can open a dialoque box that allows me to open up a box for date taken and not date created....
  7. Wrong dates on downloaded photos Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong dates on downloaded photos Windows 10: Hi, I have various shared albums online Google Photos that I would like to download to my Windows 10 Surface Pro. These web albums are all displaying the correct dates. The photos are a mix of photos taken by me on my iphone, photos uploaded to the shared album by other...
  8. Last update in windows defender always shows the wrong time/date

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Last update in windows defender always shows the wrong time/date: When I update windows defender, the last update "date/time" always shows up as 4 hours prior to my computer time (eastern Time). For instance, I updated today at 2019-06-12 7:29 PM (my computer time and my region time which is one and the same: eastern time), but Defender...
  9. WRONG DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WRONG DATE: Hey :) What can I do, if some Computers show up the wrong date? they are connected with internet and to ure servers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/wrong-date/03bd42ab-edf3-4097-82db-2c517b71bfd9
  10. Windows 10 Photos app displaying wrong dates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos app displaying wrong dates.: I'm uploading photos/videos from my iPhone from a trip I just got back from. All events took place in August, but the photos app is marking many as September. Even some photos (Aug 12) that are older are marked as September while newer photos (Aug 25) are marked as August. My...