Windows 10: windows 10 windows defender MPLog log issue

Discus and support windows 10 windows defender MPLog log issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows defender log file C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Support I've noticed for 2 days that in log there weird entries many of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sniperjul, Feb 13, 2021.

1. sniperjul Win User

windows 10 windows defender MPLog log issue

windows defender log file

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Support

I've noticed for 2 days that in log there weird entries many of them for different files such as below

seems like every file on computer even my files

way too many entries now

2021-02-12T22:05:09.800Z Setting original file name "memdiag.exe" for "c:\windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-b..iagnostic.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.16299.15_it-it_70d4f6cefabc38ff\memtest.exe.mui", hr=0x0

i dont know what's going on but never seen entries like this

just want to know the cause or explanation or how to resolve it

thank you

:)

sniperjul, Feb 13, 2021

2. Interpret windows defender mplog log files

I am trying to interpret windows defender mplog log files and I can't find any information or documentation online. I'd really like to understand the meaning of lowfi sigs and some of the other entries. Can you point me to some documentation on mplog
    log files? Thank you!

DanielDaniel7, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

1. windows 10 windows defender MPLog log issue - Similar Threads - defender MPLog log

2. Windows Defender and Windows Defender Log Question/Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender and Windows Defender Log Question/Issue: Hello.Around 12h ago from this post I got a notification from Windows Defender notifying me that it detected a threat on my PC, "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml". I assumed the threat was located in a folder called "Setup" under my downloads and deleted it as it was unknown to me...
  3. Windows Defender and Windows Defender Log Question/Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender and Windows Defender Log Question/Issue: Hello.Around 12h ago from this post I got a notification from Windows Defender notifying me that it detected a threat on my PC, "Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml". I assumed the threat was located in a folder called "Setup" under my downloads and deleted it as it was unknown to me...
  4. Windows Defender and Windows Defender Log Question/Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender Support Logs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Support Logs: How do I delete mp logs in microsoft defender upper folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-support-logs/5ae3d351-b1ac-498d-ac5d-3820790f5db5
  6. Windows 10 log in issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 log in issue: Hi, On one of my laptops I am having issues when logging back in after it is locked by the screen saver. My name is visible with an option under it saying "Sign In". If i click on this i briefly get a screen saying "Welcome" which is quickly replaced by a rotating circle...
  7. Log in issues with Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log in issues with Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps telling me my password is wrong. As administrator I have opted not to require a password upon signing in. Further it allows me in when I do use my password. How can I stop the error message and log in without using a password?...
  8. Windows 10: Log in issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Log in issues: Windows 10: If I am required to Log In, One time only, EVERYTIME I do Win10 tells me I have tried to Login too many times, makes me fill out more information. Then using same Password Win10 logs in with No Problem....
  9. windows 10 defender issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 defender issue: [ATTACH] Hi, I've set up and built my PC early this November and installed windows 10 and used a product key from Azure portal. Only today I downloaded Malwarebytes and checked to see if windows defender was running, and sure enough I couldn't find it anywhere under...
  10. Interpret windows defender mplog log files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Interpret windows defender mplog log files: I am trying to interpret windows defender mplog log files and I can't find any information or documentation online. I'd really like to understand the meaning of lowfi sigs and some of the other entries. Can you point me to some documentation on mplog log files? Thank you!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clear Windows defender mplog