Windows 10: Windows 10. Windows disappearing behind other windows forcing me to min. all open windows...

Discus and support Windows 10. Windows disappearing behind other windows forcing me to min. all open windows... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm at my wits end. I own 3 dell desktop pc's and a Home built Master-cooler PC all with 10 installed so I don,t think its a hardware issue it must be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joe stolz, Sep 8, 2019.

1. joe stolz Win User

Windows 10. Windows disappearing behind other windows forcing me to min. all open windows...

I'm at my wits end. I own 3 dell desktop pc's and a Home built Master-cooler PC all with 10 installed so I don,t think its a hardware issue it must be "10" This 64 bit i7 intel 3770 has 10 home ver 1903 I run Norton and an ad blocker. My issue I must call intermittent because rarely it will seem to work properly . how ever i think its a full time issue and I have good luck at times.

What i'm seeing,

Google open and i'm obviously online. 6 tabs open in this window If I right click MICROSOFT in the top left of this page and open in NEW window A new window appears maximized covering this window. Now if I hover over the google icon on task bar I can see all windows (in this case 2 ) that are open. I should and was able in the past (since Windows was born) move the arrow over the small pop up window I want to open on top. When the arrow moves off the icon headed for the window I want to choose from the rear of the stack the small popup windows will disappear leaving on the open window that's already on top.

I hope you are not as confused as I am trying to explain So I will make a short video showing this problem and share the link...

When making this video it works a few times and will not work for the most part its driving me crazy

VIDEO LINK TO YOU-TUBE FOR VISUAL AID

On another note I have had 3 blue screens that I could not restore in the last year . Starting when I installed my 1st tera bite SD HD Windows sez the HD is trashed but I can add as 2nd HD and it works fine... if you have thought s on issue 1 or 2 please share... Cheers Joe

:)

joe stolz, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2019
  4. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10. Windows disappearing behind other windows forcing me to min. all open windows...

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10. Windows disappearing behind other windows forcing me to min. all open windows... - Similar Threads - disappearing behind forcing

2. Windows 11 jump list icons disappear when there's an open window behind them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 jump list icons disappear when there's an open window behind them: Jump lists are great, a real help for productivity. But I've found recently that a jump list with a window open behind it just disappears -- there's no way to select a window icon from the jump list, unless I close or minimise the window that's behind it. Rather spoils the...
  3. Windows behind each other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows behind each other.: Good afternoon I am having trouble with my PC its worth mentioning that it is a custom built PC not sure if that matters. So what is going on is after using my PC for a bit for work I have multiple windows open for work and after a bit of using it windows will start to hide...
  4. Windows behind each other.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows behind each other.: Good afternoon I am having trouble with my PC its worth mentioning that it is a custom built PC not sure if that matters. So what is going on is after using my PC for a bit for work I have multiple windows open for work and after a bit of using it windows will start to hide...
  5. Microsoft Dynamics windows opening behind all other windows.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Dynamics windows opening behind all other windows.: Good morning, I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this issue? I found a lot of people pointed to a fix at https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/axsupport/2014/06/21/forms-opening-up-with-focus-in-background/ but that link is no longer available. Any help would be greatly...
  6. Disappearing open windows in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disappearing open windows in Windows 10: If one leaves one's computer unattended with all files active, when one returns in half-an-hour or so, all the active windows have disappeared along with their respective icons in the tray. When you try to re-open the program, e.g., Excel, and open a missing file, a message...
  7. Application windows opening in the background; behind other windows

Application windows opening in the background; behind other windows: For a couple of years I have had increasing problems with application windows and dialog boxes opening up behind other windows with no indication that they have opened. Lately this had become an extreme nuisance. Does anyone know how to get a newly opened application or...
  8. Invisible window behind my open windows

Invisible window behind my open windows: Not quite sure how to put this so bear with me. Whether I am closing my last open window to shutdown, or a multiple of windows to shutdown or go to the desktop, there seems to be a ghost window that closes last. It is not seen until I close all windows and it too closes. I...
  9. Windows 10 disappearing open windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 disappearing open windows: Whenever I am working on an open window using the mouse then move it away the window disappears and by moving the mouse again ever so slightly the window appears again. It happens with any open application window I am working on. Anyone has advice on how to solve this?...
  10. Open new windows behind other windows

Open new windows behind other windows: Hey there, Is there anyway I can get newly opened windows or applications to always open behind existing windows? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-new-windows-behind-other-windows/755d32cb-dd40-4c45-a03e-19892ec8511b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows disappears behind

2. open windows disappearing on windows 10

3. all windows are disappearing behind another

4. windows appearing behind all other windows,
  5. windows could not disply the images available for installation in windows 10