Windows 10: Windows 10 - Windows Hello - Logitech Brio Stream - Can't turn camera on

Discus and support Windows 10 - Windows Hello - Logitech Brio Stream - Can't turn camera on in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So saw some other posts saying a Windows update broke brio and hello, however having run another windows update, this hasn't fixed it, neither has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_scorp_, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Windows Hello - Logitech Brio Stream - Can't turn camera on

So saw some other posts saying a Windows update broke brio and hello, however having run another windows update, this hasn't fixed it, neither has looking at stopped/started services, which was another option suggestion.

Firmware update from Logitcech can't find the camera either, but can use in teams and zoom fine.

There is logifacecam service, but that's set to auto and is running.

There is a logitech video camera - service, but again auto and running

Nothing else looks like a valid target for services.

submitted by /u/_scorp_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_scorp_, Jun 26, 2020
  2. xy677 Win User

Logitech BRIO not working with Hello after upgrade

Just upgraded to Creators Update (1703) and there were no errors during the install but now my Logitech BRIO camera is not working with Windows Hello.

I can see the camera listed in device manager with no errors and it works in Skype but at the logon screen it says that no camera is available. I tried turning Hello off and on again but that didn't help.Also tried different USB ports but that didn't help either.

There is a Logitech KB about this but it didn't fix my issue:

No video or BRIO webcam not detected after Windows 10 update - Logitech Support Article

Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it?

xy677, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Use Logitech Brio Camera for Windows Hello Login when Laptop is Docked

Ugh! I think that's gonna take an app or a complex script of some sort!

I fooled around a bit...

Mine defaults to 'Main camera' (rear camera) when re-docked, I have to switch it manually...

Windows 10 - Windows Hello - Logitech Brio Stream - Can't turn camera on [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 26, 2020
  4. ericnixmd Win User

Windows 10 - Windows Hello - Logitech Brio Stream - Can't turn camera on

Use Logitech Brio Camera for Windows Hello Login when Laptop is Docked

My Dell Precision has a built-in IR camera, which works great when the laptop isn't docked. I have a Logitech Brio 4k camera connected to my docking station.

I cannot get Windows 10 to use the Brio when docked. It always defaults to the built-in IR camera even though the lid is closed.

Does anyone know of a way to set preferences so that the Brio is used when docked and the built-in camera is used when not docked?

ericnixmd, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Windows Hello - Logitech Brio Stream - Can't turn camera on

1. Windows 10 - Windows Hello - Logitech Brio Stream - Can't turn camera on - Similar Threads - Hello Logitech Brio

2. Windows 11 Hello - Logitech 4K Brio Stream Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Hello - Logitech 4K Brio Stream Edition: Hi,For the past year, I was able to use Windows Hello Windows 11 with my Logitech 4K Brio Stream Edition with no issues at all. Suddenly, it stopped working at all. I got messages saying "Windows could not start your camera". So I deleted the Face Configuration from Windows...
  3. Windows 11 Hello - Logitech 4K Brio Stream Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Hello - Logitech 4K Brio Stream Edition: Hi,For the past year, I was able to use Windows Hello Windows 11 with my Logitech 4K Brio Stream Edition with no issues at all. Suddenly, it stopped working at all. I got messages saying "Windows could not start your camera". So I deleted the Face Configuration from Windows...
  4. Windows Hello fails to work with Logitech Brio 4k Stream Edition Webcam

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello fails to work with Logitech Brio 4k Stream Edition Webcam: From the earlier forums, it's apparent that the webcam works for a while until a Windows Feature update messes up the functionality.This is the error I see when I try to set up Windows Hello: "Couldn't turn on your camera. Make sure it's working properly."OS: Windows 10...
  5. Windows Hello fails to work with Logitech Brio 4k Stream Edition Webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello fails to work with Logitech Brio 4k Stream Edition Webcam: From the earlier forums, it's apparent that the webcam works for a while until a Windows Feature update messes up the functionality.This is the error I see when I try to set up Windows Hello: "Couldn't turn on your camera. Make sure it's working properly."OS: Windows 10...
  6. Windows Hello fails to work with Logitech Brio 4k Stream Edition Webcam

7. windows hello with logitech brio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello with logitech brio: Hi,So I have been trying to solve an issue where my Logitech brio 4k stream edition doesn't seem to work on windows hello, now I've checked and the webcam is indeed compatible, so why when I go to setup windows hello with my webcam it either says right away that my webcam...
  8. windows hello with logitech brio

windows hello with logitech brio: Hi,So I have been trying to solve an issue where my Logitech brio 4k stream edition doesn't seem to work on windows hello, now I've checked and the webcam is indeed compatible, so why when I go to setup windows hello with my webcam it either says right away that my webcam...
  9. Logitech Brio 4K Stream Edition won't work with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech Brio 4K Stream Edition won't work with Windows Hello: Greetings, i have been trying to get this Windows Hello certified product to work with said Hello but i can't manage. When i try to enable Hello it says no camera detected and a red light flashes on the camera. Although the camera works fine in every software i have tried so...
  10. Windows 10 Hello problems with Logitech Brio Stream webcam

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Hello problems with Logitech Brio Stream webcam: Hi, I got a Logitech Brio Stream Webcam, I plugged it in, it installed camera application is working well, but Windows Hello could not find the camera when I tried to set it up, I always got an error message (all other functions working fine). I tried reinstalling the drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech brio windows hello couldnt turn on camera