Windows 10: Windows 10: Windows Key not working

Discus and support Windows 10: Windows Key not working in Cortana to solve the problem; My windows key wouldn't work shortcuts including the windows key didn't work neither did the start menu and it has caused me a lot of issues... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SergiF, Feb 13, 2020.

1. SergiF Win User

Windows 10: Windows Key not working

My windows key wouldn't work shortcuts including the windows key didn't work neither did the start menu and it has caused me a lot of issues

:)

SergiF, Feb 13, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 13, 2020
  3. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10: Windows Key not working

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10: Windows Key not working

1. Windows 10: Windows Key not working - Similar Threads - Key working

2. Windows Going back when hitting Win key and Taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Going back when hitting Win key and Taskbar not working: Everytime i select the windows key the screen goes black and the task bar doesnt have any applications and when hovering over it is constantly thinking and goes black when clicking on itHave Tried reinstalling Graphics Drivers as well as System restore points which dont work...
  3. Windows Going back when hitting Win key and Taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Going back when hitting Win key and Taskbar not working: Everytime i select the windows key the screen goes black and the task bar doesnt have any applications and when hovering over it is constantly thinking and goes black when clicking on itHave Tried reinstalling Graphics Drivers as well as System restore points which dont work...
  4. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  5. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery key doesn't work: Hi:I turned my computer on and he showed me blue BitLocker screen.I entered a recovery key, but it didn't work, after "analyse" he just opened this window again.I restarted my computer and now its showing me "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCLog file:...
  6. BitLocker recovery key doesn't work

7. Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro: I made upgrades to my PC mother, micro and ram and I decide to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10.I was able to install using Windows 10 Pro key, however, the new Windows 11 Pro cannot be activated.I got my CD key from the key `BackupProductKeyDefault` under...
  8. Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro

Key from Windows 10 Pro does not work on Windows 11 Pro: I made upgrades to my PC mother, micro and ram and I decide to upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10.I was able to install using Windows 10 Pro key, however, the new Windows 11 Pro cannot be activated.I got my CD key from the key `BackupProductKeyDefault` under...
  9. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  10. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....