Windows 10: windows 10 windows key stuck down

Discus and support windows 10 windows key stuck down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I pushed something to enable this and i don't know how to disable it now every time i push P a PROJECT thing appears. and every time i push W... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by codywohlers, Dec 17, 2019.

1. windows 10 windows key stuck down

I pushed something to enable this and i don't know how to disable it

now every time i push P a PROJECT thing appears.

and every time i push W something flashes.

wtf?

:)

codywohlers, Dec 17, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 17, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 17, 2019
  4. windows 10 windows key stuck down

windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 windows key stuck down

1. windows 10 windows key stuck down - Similar Threads - key stuck down

2. Windows 10 stuck at shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck at shutting down: There was no update or anything. Yesterday I turned off my desktop. And today was trying to turn in back on but I see only I mean there is nothing else. There is a mouse pointer in the screen but it not reacting, but PC reacts to the mouse movement, atleast monitor wakes up....
  3. tab key stuck/held down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tab key stuck/held down: so I just got a new keyboard not too long ago, and its going really good, except for the tab key, the tab key is always held down/stuck and I don't have any idea why. I am not holding the key and it just keeps on going, this only happens in the search bar for windows and any...
  4. Windows 10 Stuck When Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Stuck When Shutting Down: When I shut my computer down, the screen turns blue, it has the dots rotating in a circle, and words "Restarting". It never restarts. It hangs on this screen until I force shutdown the machine. PLEASE NOTE *** I DO NOT HAVE AN ISSUE TURNING ON THE COMPUTER AND WINDOWS...
  5. Windows behaves as if a key is stuck down

Windows behaves as if a key is stuck down: Several times Windows 10 has started behaving as if a key is being held down. Yesterday it appears to be the help key, today it appears to be the escape key. This persists when keyboard is swapped and even when keyboard is unplugged. Restarting does not work and latest...
  6. My computer thinks the windows key is stuck down but it isn't

My computer thinks the windows key is stuck down but it isn't: So, a few months ago randomly my computer would bug and act as if I was holding down the windows key. I thought it was my keyboard at first and it didn't really bother me that much as after a quick restart of my computer the issue was gone. But Today it came back. And it will...
  7. HELP!! Windows 10 stuck in shutting down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP!! Windows 10 stuck in shutting down: Hello My computer has been stuck in the blue screen with the “Shutting Down” text for 20 minutes. I dont know what to do. I selected the option of “update and shut down” and know it wont start. Please if someone can help me I have a programming project I need to finish...
  8. Down key stuck down(not physically) in network window in systray

Down key stuck down(not physically) in network window in systray: [ATTACH] So in Windows 10, all network connections are done in that little window in the system tray. Control panel just links to there as well. Well, I have a LAN cable giving me internet but sometimes I would like to connect to a wireless network such as my phone's...
  9. Windows 10 Stuck "Shutting Down"

Windows 10 Stuck "Shutting Down": Its been an hour, every thread about this is locked, so i thought i would make a new one for you guys to ignore and lock without a solution other than "Hold the power button for 10 seconds, try the troubleshooters and reinstall if that doesn't work". How do you guys mess up...
  10. Windows down arrow key stuck?

Windows down arrow key stuck?: I have recently built my third computer, but the keyboard or something else seems to be wrong. The down arrow is not working properly, it is stuck in place. I have tried everything to get it to not be stuck. I first tried sticky keys, but that did nothing, I pulled up the...