Windows 10: Windows 10 Windows Media Player - find and remove duplicates

Discus and support Windows 10 Windows Media Player - find and remove duplicates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have found that I have many "duplicates" in my Windows Media Player Library. Googled and found a "solution" but that seems not to work for me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by losgatosjoe, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Windows Media Player - find and remove duplicates

I have found that I have many "duplicates" in my Windows Media Player Library. Googled and found a "solution" but that seems not to work for me.

Followed the suggestions but they seem to be for some other program, or perhaps an "older" media player. I have Windows Media Player Version 12.0.8362. Any suggestions appreciated.

Joe Murdock

:)

losgatosjoe, Sep 3, 2019

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Sep 3, 2019
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Windows Media Player - find and remove duplicates

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Windows Media Player - find and remove duplicates

1. Windows 10 Windows Media Player - find and remove duplicates - Similar Threads - Media Player find

2. Windows Media Player not finding all music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player not finding all music: On my Windows 11 laptop, I have most recent update of Windows Media Player, Version 11.2212.32.0. I checked the settings which show it is looking in C:\Users\micha\Music and C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Music for my music files. After clicking "refresh" when I noticed some missing...
  3. Windows Media Player not finding all music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player not finding all music: On my Windows 11 laptop, I have most recent update of Windows Media Player, Version 11.2212.32.0. I checked the settings which show it is looking in C:\Users\micha\Music and C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Music for my music files. After clicking "refresh" when I noticed some missing...
  4. How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?: I've a new PC; I put all My Music onto USB from my old PC & transferred it to Media Player MP in new PC which had MP on it. On new PC now, music is duplicated. I still have all My Music on old PC which I wish to retain....
  5. How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?

How to remove duplicate music from Media Player?: I've a new PC; I put all My Music onto USB from my old PC & transferred it to Media Player MP in new PC which had MP on it. On new PC now, music is duplicated. I still have all My Music on old PC which I wish to retain....
  6. Windows Media player 12 showing duplicate files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media player 12 showing duplicate files: I just set up Media player to stream to my home system. Apparently, when I transferred my music files from my old computer to this one, I ended up with two copies of my music folder. Now, when I look through my songs, I see two copies of each one. I renamed one of the...
  7. Duplicate Files everywhere in Media Player

Duplicate Files everywhere in Media Player: How can I delete all the duplicate audio files in my Media Player? I have the library where its pulling from one location and I still have a bunch of duplicates. Is there an app to download that'll remove the duplicate files??...
  8. Find and remove duplicated files

Find and remove duplicated files: Use the app " Duplicated file remover“, Scan a hard disk. After a few hours, the screen shows conflict info "scanning duplicated 100%" and "remaining one file" for more than two hours. What should I do?. Wait more or cancel it....
  9. windows media player "find album info"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player "find album info": i have Windows10, media player, i want to rip cd and convert to mp3. However, i can't get album info when i click on "find album info" how do i rectify this? It was working until a couple months ago....
  10. Media player duplicates

Media player duplicates: Hey tech heads I need help I recently reformatted my hdd and used a recovery programme to dig up old deleted music files and restore them I've downloaded them to my one drive account but when I open media player I have duplicate some are triplicate so I used a de dupe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove duplicates windows media player in windows 10

2. remove duplicate files in windows media player in windows 10

3. delete duplicate files windows media player

4. delete duplicates windows media player in windows 10,
  5. duplicates windows media player in windows 10,
  6. how do i identify duplicates in windows media player,
  7. windows 10 media player duplicates,
  8. remove duplicates in windows 10 media player,
  9. removing duplicate files windows media player in windows 10,
  10. remove duplicates in windows media player in windows 10,
  11. does wmp find duplicates,