Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 - WINDOWS NT ACCESSORIES - WORDPAD

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 - WINDOWS NT ACCESSORIES - WORDPAD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 "Wordpad" version is out of sync. In my Windows 7 version, Wordpad is opened in a "normal" mode (shows a page the same size as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Peter238, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Peter238 Win User

WINDOWS 10 - WINDOWS NT ACCESSORIES - WORDPAD

My windows 10 "Wordpad" version is out of sync. In my Windows 7 version, Wordpad is opened in a "normal" mode (shows a page the same size as a "Word" page layout.) However, the Wordpad version in my Windows 10 programme shows an exaggerated large full screen page which can not be adjusted??

:)

Peter238, Feb 25, 2019

2. WORDPAD

Click Start, type wordpad.

Select Wordpad from the results.

If it's not listed, you can run this file directly.

C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Accessories\wordpad.exe

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 25, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

WINDOWS 12

I'm a kind of conspiracy guy. Next logical step would have been 6.4 and 6+4=10. See how I got that? *Smile WINDOWS 10 - WINDOWS NT ACCESSORIES - WORDPAD :)

rtwjunkie, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. WINDOWS 10 - WINDOWS NT ACCESSORIES - WORDPAD - Similar Threads - ACCESSORIES WORDPAD

2. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working: Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?...
  3. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working: Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?...
  4. I cannot install xbox accessories

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install xbox accessories: I tired everything that was already posted and nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-xbox-accessories/60162d50-775c-465d-8aeb-b5b9fab84356
  5. I cannot install xbox accessories

I cannot install xbox accessories: I tired everything that was already posted and nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-xbox-accessories/60162d50-775c-465d-8aeb-b5b9fab84356
  6. Xbox accessories app not opening: error reads "Windows OS update required" but all windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox accessories app not opening: error reads "Windows OS update required" but all windows...: I have downloaded the Xbox Accessories app to remap my Elite Series 2 controller but I cant even open the app due to an error upon opening saying "Windows OS Update Required." I have refreshed the windows update many times and everything is up to date....
  7. Xbox accessories app not opening: error reads "Windows OS update required" but all windows...

Xbox accessories app not opening: error reads "Windows OS update required" but all windows...: I have downloaded the Xbox Accessories app to remap my Elite Series 2 controller but I cant even open the app due to an error upon opening saying "Windows OS Update Required." I have refreshed the windows update many times and everything is up to date....
  8. Unable to login to Xbox accessories - Error code 0x800701F4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to Xbox accessories - Error code 0x800701F4: Hi everyone,I have an issue with the Xbox accessories version 2402.2401.17002.0 on Windows 11 Pro 23H2 - Build 22631.3085 . When I run it with my XBox Series controller connected, no error at all.But if I click on the test mode, or if I plug my USB-C Cable from my PC to the...
  9. Unable to login to Xbox accessories - Error code 0x800701F4

Unable to login to Xbox accessories - Error code 0x800701F4: Hi everyone,I have an issue with the Xbox accessories version 2402.2401.17002.0 on Windows 11 Pro 23H2 - Build 22631.3085 . When I run it with my XBox Series controller connected, no error at all.But if I click on the test mode, or if I plug my USB-C Cable from my PC to the...
  10. Windows 11 - WhatsApp and Xbox Accessories apps - UI text in Chinese characters

Windows 11 - WhatsApp and Xbox Accessories apps - UI text in Chinese characters: Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 In a couple of apps, some of the UI text is in Chinese as a UK English speaker, I am making the assumption these characters are Chinese, but they could equally be Japanese or similar language WhatsApp - Downloaded from the MS App Store....