Windows 10: [Windows 10] windows simply doesn't accept my password after I made my User an...

Discus and support [Windows 10] windows simply doesn't accept my password after I made my User an... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; edit: well fuck, it's a bit redundant to state that this is about windows 10 on a... windows 10 sub... i was using my pc as usual and wanted to do a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/notsoblankspace, Jul 14, 2020.

1. [Windows 10] windows simply doesn't accept my password after I made my User an...

edit: well fuck, it's a bit redundant to state that this is about windows 10 on a... windows 10 sub...

i was using my pc as usual and wanted to do a /scannow, which i found out i couldn't because i was not and administrator, so i did that, did the scan and turned it off, as usual. after some time i turned it back on and tried putting in my password, and it simply did not work.

yes, i am 100% sure the password is correct. i'm literally looking at the piece of paper which i wrote it on.

no, it's got nothing to do witch numlock or capslock.

how could i get my account back with losing all my shit? or maybe just a way to get my files back through another account (which i kind of did, but only got my desktop stuff).

submitted by /u/notsoblankspace
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/notsoblankspace, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jul 14, 2020
  4. [Windows 10] windows simply doesn't accept my password after I made my User an...

My windows password won't be accepted.

Hello,

We appreciate your persistent patience on this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to create a new user account.

Step 1: I suggest you to boot the device to Safe mode with networking from lock screen.

Refer to: From the sign-in screen

Step 2: Once you are in Safe mode, I recommend you to add another user account.

Follow the below steps to create new user account from Safe mode:

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user <new user name> <password> /add" (substituting the desired username for "new user name" and the desired password for "password" example: "net user newuser 12345 /add"
      (Check for the spaces)
    • Close the command prompt and restart the computer to check if you are able to see the new user account.

Let us know if the above recommendation is helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

[Windows 10] windows simply doesn't accept my password after I made my User an...

1. [Windows 10] windows simply doesn't accept my password after I made my User an... - Similar Threads - simply doesn't accept

2. Windows 10 not accepting my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not accepting my password: I have Windows 10 and it is not accepting my password. It says incorrect no matter I check, it is the same password as before. I even right it down and tried it multiple times but still no go. I want to sign in to PC. Please help me no matter what....
  3. Windows 10 not accepting my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 not accepting my password: I have Windows 10 and it is not accepting my password. It says incorrect no matter I check, it is the same password as before. I even right it down and tried it multiple times but still no go. I want to sign in to PC. Please help me no matter what....
  4. Windows 10 not accepting my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My laptop doesn't accept my password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop doesn't accept my password: My laptop suddenly become unresponsive so I forcely shut down my laptop and open it again. But then when I entered my password, it says that "The password is incorrect. Try again." I have checked several times if I entered it correctly but it still incorrect. I am very sure...
  6. Safe Boot on Windows 10 doesn't accept my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safe Boot on Windows 10 doesn't accept my password: I searched for msconfig by using the windows + r shortcut and then I turned on safe boot. After doing that, I was asked to restart my laptop and when my laptop was done restarting, I tried entering my password but it kept on saying the password was wrong. I tried connecting...
  7. Windows 10 on safe mode doesn't accept my password

Windows 10 on safe mode doesn't accept my password: Oh no no no. Closing this topic just like that? This question was asked over 5 years ago and people still bump into this problem. I got my password reset and still cannot log into my computer after I got stuck in the unSafe Mode. This is absurd, why is this still a thing...
  8. (SOLVED) Windows 10 Safe mode doesn't accept my password

(SOLVED) Windows 10 Safe mode doesn't accept my password: I bassically activated safe mode for every startup. When i log in normally i use a pin but now i need to enter a password and before i had a pin i didn't change my password so im bassically locked out of my own computer. How do i fix this? Sincerely, Gabriel...
  9. Windows 10 Safe mode doesn't accept my password

Windows 10 Safe mode doesn't accept my password: I bassically activated safe mode for every startup. When i log in normally i use a pin but now i need to enter a password and before i had a pin i didn't change my password so im bassically locked out of my own computer. How do i fix this? Sincerely, Gabriel...
  10. Windows 10 won't accept my password after an update

Windows 10 won't accept my password after an update: I left my boys laptop on overnight updating windows 10. In the morning when it started up the only account on the PC it wouldn't accept the password , said it was incorrect. I checked using the eye In case keyboard error was typing wrong key. Flight mode has been activated...