Windows 10: Windows 10 - Windows Store Apps not starting and in wrong language - Domain Guest

Discus and support Windows 10 - Windows Store Apps not starting and in wrong language - Domain Guest in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Apps from Windows Store are not starting and are displayed in the wrong language in the Windows menu. Language is properly set A/P... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by David Bénicy, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Windows Store Apps not starting and in wrong language - Domain Guest

Apps from Windows Store are not starting and are displayed in the wrong language in the Windows menu.

Language is properly set A/P https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr...-anglais/374ae005-bb62-43b1-a06e-d15672f6cbe8

Registering store apps doesn't fix the issue.

Permissions on %ProgramFiles%, %UserProfile% and %WinDir% permissions have been double checked.

This only happens with Domain Guest if we log on with Domain User or give local administration right to the domain guest, Windows Store Apps starts. We can reproduce on brand new installations with no GPOs applied.

Any ideas? We've been looking for quite a while now.

:)

David Bénicy, Dec 3, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 - Windows Store Apps not starting and in wrong language - Domain Guest

Windows 10 Host -- Windows 10 Guest Hyper-V -- GPU not detected

I am using the Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machine software on 1 of my Windows 10 PCs and have all kinds of VMs (Guest OSes) under it.
    By default, Hyper-V gives very basic GPU capability to the VMs, without even 2D acceleration, but for Windows Vista or higher Guest OSes, an option to have some 2D/3D GPU/DirectX acceleration exists by adding a RemoteFX adapter to the Guest OS.

When I do this, then run GPU-Z on the VM/Guest OS, NO proper (or any) info shows, see screenshot:

Windows 10 - Windows Store Apps not starting and in wrong language - Domain Guest jae.png

Larger shot is here: Dropbox - img-2017-02-23-10-18-28.png - Simplify your life

DxDiag info of GPU is here: Файл из Облака Mail.ru

Expected: Show Microsoft logo as videocard maker logo, list OS used (Windows 10 in this case, but could be Vista, Windows 7, 8/8.1/etc), and amount of memory of the GPU (such as 128 MB, 256 MB/etc).

Please add!

Naki, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Windows Store Apps not starting and in wrong language - Domain Guest

1. Windows 10 - Windows Store Apps not starting and in wrong language - Domain Guest - Similar Threads - Store Apps starting

2. Windows 10 start screen show wrong language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 start screen show wrong language: Hi, today I was surprised and a bit staggered when my start screen was showing up in Chinese! I have English active on my computer. Logging in, and see language is still set to English, all looking normal. Event viewer though seem a bit concerned about time, check these...
  3. Windows 10 start screen show wrong language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 start screen show wrong language: Hi, today I was surprised and a bit staggered when my start screen was showing up in Chinese! I have English active on my computer. Logging in, and see language is still set to English, all looking normal. Event viewer though seem a bit concerned about time, check these...
  4. Windows 10 start screen show wrong language

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Photos app is wrong language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app is wrong language: I switched over from DesktopWindows 7 to Laptop Wind0ws 10 few months back and moved my file to laptop. On opening a jpg filethe tab and tool bar ribbon appears in Tamil Language instead of English. Screen shot of the file is attached. Please advise me how tochange the...
  6. Photos app is wrong language

Photos app is wrong language: I switched over from DesktopWindows 7 to Laptop Wind0ws 10 few months back and moved my file to laptop. On opening a jpg filethe tab and tool bar ribbon appears in Tamil Language instead of English. Screen shot of the file is attached. Please advise me how tochange the...
  7. Wrong Language in Minimized Apps on WIndows 11 Taskbar

Wrong Language in Minimized Apps on WIndows 11 Taskbar: I am using Windows 11 OS build 22000.348 with Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.348.0 This is my Language & Region setting Every app and feature supports this language setting except when minimized in Taskbar. Whenever I hover over any minimized app its Name is shown...
  8. windows 10 language sometimes wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 language sometimes wrong: first of all sorry for the poor spelling and grammar, spent an hour trying to get my questions submitted but it absolutely wouldnt let me in any browser without telling me why and it turned out my vpn was blocked without any mention or warning so im not gonna retype it all...
  9. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: This seems to be a problem for a number of people, I found that when searching how to fix it. I seem to have found a fix... We're in Australia, wife is Thai so she has English & Thai on her PC. I don't read Thai. She wants English as the default, Thai secondary. That is...
  10. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: I checked the forums already and the so-called solution posted is no good. I go to my Region/language settings, but there is no "advanced" button, and therefore I cannot override anything. The MAIL app keeps coming up in Thai language, even though I set my display language...