Windows 10: Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45

Discus and support Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a one-year-old ASUS Vivobook laptop with 64-bit Windows 10 and an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 wireless adapter. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TTSalo, Jan 14, 2019.

1. TTSalo Win User

Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45

Hello everyone,

I have a one-year-old ASUS Vivobook laptop with 64-bit Windows 10 and an Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 wireless adapter. I have had a recurring issue with the device disappearing from Device Manager. I first encountered this issue last November, but, unfortunately, I am not able to say whether the device was then shown as a hidden device, as it is now. Now, I can see that the error code 45 (Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer) is displayed under the device's properties. In November, I resolved the issue by performing a full reinstallation of Windows, which leads me to think that the problem is not hardware-related. I last used WiFi with this device on 12 January, and the device had disappeared when I started the laptop on 13 Jan. No updates had taken place between these bootups. So far, I have tried the following measures:

• Updating all drivers with Intel Driver & Support Assistant
    • Updating the Wireless adapter driver manually
    • Installing all Windows updates
    • Removing the device in order to have Windows install new drivers automatically
    • Rolling back to a week-old system recovery point
    • Booting in safe mode to perform sfc /scannow, which restored some corrupt files. A CBS log is available, if necessary.
    • Running Windows Defender Offline

I can currently use an Ethernet connection as the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller is available. Curiously enough, upon booting up the laptop on 13 January, when the Wireless adapter had disappeared for the first time in January, the events tab of the Ethernet device show the following events, in chronological order:

• 19:42 Device deleted
    • 19:47 Device install requested
    • 19:47 Device configured (oem15.inf)
    • 19:47 Device started (rt640x64)

Similar events have taken place regarding all 8 WAN Miniports listed under the Network adapters, but not concerning the Wireless adapter. The Wireless adapter's only event in January is my manual deletion on the 14th. Does this provide any insight to my issue? No other events regarding the Ethernet adapter have taken place before these since the reinstallation in November. Needless to say, I hope that I don't have to resort to reinstalling the OS every three months. Is it worthwhile to have a shop take a look inside the laptop? Could the adapter have become physically disconnected? Is it integrated within the motherboard?

Thank you to everyone willing to devote their time to my issue.

:)

TTSalo, Jan 14, 2019

2. Code 43: Wireless network adapter

Hi,

To assist you with the error code 43 on your wireless network adapter, may we know what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You may follow the troubleshooting methods below:

Method 1

Disable/Re-enable the adapter.

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Right-click on your wireless adapter and select Properties.
    • Select Disable and then Re-enable the adapter.

Method 2

Update drivers

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Spotpuff Win User
    Windows 10 Code 45 on Realtek Network Adapter

Upon booting windows 10 I will occasionally get a Code 45 error on my network adapter. Half the time it works, but the other half it does not. Nothing seems to fix this. This is an on-board LAN adapter made by Realtek. It's detected by Windows but sometimes
    gives a Code 45: device is not connected.

This is extremely annoying. Has anyone else had problems with this? Rebooting sometimes fixes this but sometimes it doesn't.

Spotpuff, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45

Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45

1. Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45 - Similar Threads - Wireless adapter Code

2. Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot: Equipment:MediaTek MT7921 Wireless LAN CardScenario:1. I found that the Wireless adapter no longer works after dozens of days of using the cable. So I performed some checks.2. When I rebooted my laptop, the WiFi would be shown for about 30 seconds, then the WiFi...
  3. Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot: Equipment:MediaTek MT7921 Wireless LAN CardScenario:1. I found that the Wireless adapter no longer works after dozens of days of using the cable. So I performed some checks.2. When I rebooted my laptop, the WiFi would be shown for about 30 seconds, then the WiFi...
  4. Wireless adapter shows Code 45 after reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Code 45 network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 45 network adapter: Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing...
  6. Code 45 network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 45 network adapter: Every time I restart my HP laptop or wake it up from sleep, my Broadcom network adapter and Microsoft adaptors develops code 45 error. I have tried all the solutions listed on the forum ie troubleshooting network adpter, using command prompts, uninstalling and re installing...
  7. Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager

Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager: My laptop's wifi has been weird since around 1 year ago, it get better after sometime, but few days ago it got worst again. Here's the behaviour from what I can remember:First, my wifi will be unusable after I use the internet for something, like playing game or youtube or...
  8. WiFi Adapter Code 45

WiFi Adapter Code 45: [IMG]Out of the blue, wifi adapter not working. Clicked ‘view hidden devices’ in Device Mamager, found adapter and this is the error showing in properties: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer code 45 To fix this problem, reconnect this...
  9. Device Manager Code 45 - Xbox Wireless Adapter

Device Manager Code 45 - Xbox Wireless Adapter: I disabled the device for my Xbox One Wireless Adapter, listed as "USB Input Device" in my Device Manager. Restarted my computer and went back into my device manager to re-enable the device. However, the device didn't show up. When I select "Show Hidden Drivers", I can see...
  10. Wireless Adapter Error Code 45

Wireless Adapter Error Code 45: Hello There, I was making a dual boot of ubuntu alongside Windows 10, while installing ubuntu I recognizes that I can't connect to my WiFi .. I canceled the installation and went into my Windows 10, I found that the WiFi icon had gone and there is a red cross in place of it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi drivers disappeared error 45

2. wifi card code 45

3. wifi adapter code 45 asus

4. code 45 wifi adapter windows 10,
  5. code 45 windows 10 wireless adapter,
  6. Windows 10 Wireless adapter Code 45,
  7. asus wireless ac 8265 disconnected code 45