Windows 10: Windows 10 wireless connection problem No Wireless Connections Availa

Discus and support Windows 10 wireless connection problem No Wireless Connections Availa in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Turned on my computer this morning and my device can't find any wifi "Not connected no connections available" my other computers can connect to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by win10user15, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Windows 10 wireless connection problem No Wireless Connections Availa

Turned on my computer this morning and my device can't find any wifi "Not connected no connections available"

my other computers can connect to my modem no problem

Wondering if anyone can direct to a link with a solve or give me some advice on how to resolve this problem

:)

win10user15, Oct 8, 2015

2. Cannot connect to Wireless network Windows 10

OT- netgear wireless windows 10

have had windows 10 and netgear N600 wireless router WNDR3400v3 for many months and had no problems connecting wireless

Now "out of the blue" neither of my toshiba laptops can connect wireless. Also outlook 2007 will no longer download my emails from gmail which it did flawlessly the entire time i have had windows 10 and this wireless router.

no problem connecting wireless with our samsung tablet nor with my samsung s7 cell phone

have run all of the windows 10 internet troubleshooting software

my internet connection shows up as an available network but when i try to connect i get a message "cannot connect to this network"

any ideas what i can do next?

MichaelRuffus, Oct 8, 2015
  3. JWBallard Win User
    Constantly resetting Wireless Adaptor issue Windows 10.

I have the same problem. My wireless connection worked fine with Windows 8.1. As soon as I updated to Windows 10, I started having problems with my wireless adapter, a Dell wireless 1708.

I have:

- checked for an updated driver

- turned off power management for the adapter

But the problem persists.

Often, when I wake up the computer from SLEEP, I must troubleshoot the wireless connection and it is usually fixed quickly and I see a message "problem with wireless adapter". Other times, all I need to do is re-connect to the wireless network. But I must
    either troubleshoot or re-connect many times every day in order to have a wireless connection.

I hope Microsoft will come up with a solution to this problem.

JWBallard, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 wireless connection problem No Wireless Connections Availa

1. Windows 10 wireless connection problem No Wireless Connections Availa - Similar Threads - wireless connection problem

2. wireless connection to TV problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless connection to TV problem: Hi, a batch of my lenovo thinkpad running on wndows 11 suddenly cannot connect wireless to samsung tv, seeking any advice.I have updated windows, unintsall network adaptors driver, display adaptors driver, but still cannot connect. Some of my laptop can still connect to the...
  3. wireless connection to TV problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless connection to TV problem: Hi, a batch of my lenovo thinkpad running on wndows 11 suddenly cannot connect wireless to samsung tv, seeking any advice.I have updated windows, unintsall network adaptors driver, display adaptors driver, but still cannot connect. Some of my laptop can still connect to the...
  4. Problem connecting to internet wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem connecting to internet wireless: I have a problem connecting internet wi-fi after this installation: 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5022287I have Windows 11 Enterpreis version 21H2.I' ve already tried to update driver but nothing resolved the issue....
  5. Problem connecting wireless printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem connecting wireless printer: [ATTACH]help me ! * Original title: help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-connecting-wireless-printer/76b6d5b9-41e5-40c6-866a-c1c0325dab0f
  6. Having a problem with wireless connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a problem with wireless connection: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ity_yoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grrfxw/having_a_problem_with_wireless_connection/
  7. Wireless connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless connection problem: Hi all. I have read through hundreds of answers and not yet found the same fault as I seem to have. My connection only goes down when I am streaming from my pc to the TV. I have run an analysis and it says: THE DRIVER DISCONNECTED WHILE ASSOCIATING PFE16000. What does this...
  8. Wireless connection problem

Wireless connection problem: Hi everyone, I have a problem. My PC sometimes gets disconnected from my home WiFi (only from that, and only my PC, not my tablet or phone, or other laptops in the house) and it doesn't connect unless I put it in sleep mode and wake it up. I reinstalled windows, driver...
  9. Wireless Connectivity Problem

Wireless Connectivity Problem: I have a Century Link Modem, a Netgear A6210 wireless connector. Five other computers connect fine and access the internet using the same A6210 connector. I installed the latest software 1.0.0.35 for the A6210 and when installed it see the modem, and the neighbors modems....
  10. Problems connecting to wireless printer

Problems connecting to wireless printer: We have a new (albeit old) wireless printer (HP Color laserjet CP3525) with a wireless adapter card. Computers running Windows 7 or Windows 8 could see the network and connect. All computers could then print to the printer. None of our computers running Windows 8.1 could see...