Windows 10: Windows 10 Wireless Connection, unable to connect to this network

Discus and support Windows 10 Wireless Connection, unable to connect to this network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, I am on a custom built by cyberpower desktop pc, I have a WiFi that I use at home which works fine when I am on Ethernet and when mi on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Felix Hall, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Wireless Connection, unable to connect to this network

Hello all,

I am on a custom built by cyberpower desktop pc, I have a WiFi that I use at home which works fine when I am on Ethernet and when mi on wireless, I have had to move to my family's country house and I am unable to connect to the WiFi we have down here with the same name as the one I have at home. When I attempt to connect to it, it immediately says unable to connect to network almost instantly, I have tried multiple things such as network trouble shooting and forgetting the network and reconnecting all to no avail. This is extremely infuriating, the internet works fine on my laptop and phone the issue seems to be only on my desktop, please help.

:)

Felix Hall, Apr 1, 2020

2. How to set up wireless network connection?

Hello everyone...

I want to connect wireless network connection to my laptop. But I don't know why I am unable to do it.. I am getting some error. I think some configuration setting kind of error. Can you please provide me some steps so that I can get my work done.
    Thankx!!

ashleysimpson052, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Windows 10 Wireless Connection, unable to connect to this network

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Wireless Connection, unable to connect to this network

1. Windows 10 Wireless Connection, unable to connect to this network - Similar Threads - Wireless Connection unable

2. Unable to connect to this network windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to this network windows 10: hello there,I have a problem that has been going on for about four months, which is the inability of my laptop device can't connect to any wireless networks just use Ethernet.I tried all the solutions on the Microsoft community here, in addition to trying all the solutions on...
  3. Unable to connect to this network windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to this network windows 10: hello there,I have a problem that has been going on for about four months, which is the inability of my laptop device can't connect to any wireless networks just use Ethernet.I tried all the solutions on the Microsoft community here, in addition to trying all the solutions on...
  4. Unable to connect to this network windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 "unable to connect to this network"

Windows 10 "unable to connect to this network": I read that a lot of people have this problem. It started happening about 2 days after I installed Windows 10. There are several solutions I have tried, but they only seem to work for a day. Then, on it's own, while my laptop is in use, internet dies on me and I am unable...
  6. Unable to connect to Wireless network

Unable to connect to Wireless network: While waiting for my broadband to be installed I've been using my mobile data to access the internet on my desktop computer. I've been using a wireless network adaptor which has been working perfectly albeit expensive. Since my broadband was Installed yesterday, I have not...
  7. Wireless Network Connection

Wireless Network Connection: Hi, my pc constantly loses internet connection. I'm connected to WiFi and the next minute the pc can't find any wireless network. I always have to re-initiate the pc for the networks to appear again. How can I solve this issue for good?...
  8. Unable to connect to wireless network

Unable to connect to wireless network: Hi! I have problem with connecting my computer with the wireless network on my phone- HUAWEI P smart. When I click on network icon in the right bottom of my computer I can see my device is recognised. But, when I click on it to connect it with my computer I get the...
  9. Unable to connect to this network on Windows 10

Unable to connect to this network on Windows 10: While connected to my home wifi network, my laptop randomly disconnects from the wifi, and I am unable to connect to any other wifi until I have restarted my computer. This is a reoccurring issue, and I have attached a GIF file of what happens when I try to connect to wifi...
  10. Connect To Wireless Network in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Connect To Wireless Network in Windows 10: How to: Connect To Wireless Network in Windows 10 How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10 When you connect to a new password key, and security information to be able to connect to a wireless network. This tutorial will show you how to manually set up and...