Windows 10: Windows 10 Wireless Driver Device Error - Disconnects automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 Wireless Driver Device Error - Disconnects automatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Community! I run a Windows 10 on my Asus X541U laptop. For the first four years that I have been using my laptop I never had problems with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Installer94, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Wireless Driver Device Error - Disconnects automatically

Hello Community!

I run a Windows 10 on my Asus X541U laptop.

For the first four years that I have been using my laptop I never had problems with wireless connectivity.

Recently though the wireless connection is giving me problems.

It disconnects automatically. When I check the Device Manager the wireless driver disappears from the Network Adapters list. I have to then either scan for hardware changes in the Device Manager until it appears or have to restart my computer. It then connects for a while if fortunate, otherwise disconnects after a few minutes. Then I have to repeat this process.

I have attached images of the driver list and also how the driver becomes hidden. It can only be viewed by choosing show hidden.

Windows 10 Wireless Driver Device Error - Disconnects automatically ff6afe07-ee6e-4d21-bb2f-7f8322bbf9f2?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Wireless Driver Device Error - Disconnects automatically b4860cf8-a9f2-42d1-b804-b15c8b69d26d?upload=true.png

I have tried numerous methods online. Also uninstalled and reinstalled the wireless driver. But nothing has helped.

:)

Installer94, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 25, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Wireless Driver Device Error - Disconnects automatically

Wireless Network Disconnection

Wireless Network Disconnection:

Hi Experts,

I have Dell Latitude e6540 with Windows 10 (1903) is creating an issue.

When I am working on the browser on any other activity my internet connection is broken however Wireless connection is showing remains connected but i am out of the network so I need to click on disconnect and again connect and it works fine.

I have tried the below troubleshooting steps.

When the issue occurred I tried to ping 8.8.8.8 its answer is request time out
    When the issue occurred I tried to ping 192.168.1.1 (my local router IP) its answer is request time out
    Already have up to dated available Wireless LAN drivers
    Test on two different Wireless routers
    Perform these steps (https://windowsreport.com/wifi-getting-disconnected-frequently-windows-8/#:~:text=Go to Control Panel, and,on OK to save changes. )

osamamansoor, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Wireless Driver Device Error - Disconnects automatically

1. Windows 10 Wireless Driver Device Error - Disconnects automatically - Similar Threads - Wireless Driver Device

2. Driver Errors USB and Wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Errors USB and Wireless: A USB driver and the WIFI Along with my Bluetooth drivers stopped working all of a sudden, I cannot seem to fix the issue even after uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. Can anyone help?...
  3. Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated: G'day,When I select 'update driver' in device manager and select automatically search for update, it instantly says 'The best drivers for your device are already installed'. Notice the word instantly. It does not feel like Windows is actually searching for appropriate...
  4. Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated: G'day,When I select 'update driver' in device manager and select automatically search for update, it instantly says 'The best drivers for your device are already installed'. Notice the word instantly. It does not feel like Windows is actually searching for appropriate...
  5. Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Transferring drivers from a windows 10 device wirelessly to a windows ce device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring drivers from a windows 10 device wirelessly to a windows ce device: Specifically, I wanted to see if it was possible for me to host a wireless hotspot on a windows 10 laptop then connect these windows ce devices and push drivers in a file through the wireless connection....
  7. Windows 10 Wireless Adapter "Disconnected"

Windows 10 Wireless Adapter "Disconnected": Hello, so today when I tried to connect my laptop to WiFi, I noticed that the WiFi settings have disappeared. Before I have been using ethernet at home, so I have no idea when this started, but definetly less than 2 days ago because I was still able to connect to WiFi back...
  8. Wireless LAN driver uninstalled automatically.

Wireless LAN driver uninstalled automatically.: Hi, With the latest windows 10 update, there have been several issues with the network adaptor. On of which being the wireless LAN driver getting uninstalled automatically. Usually this problem can be resolved by restarting. A few times i had to manually install the driver....
  9. USB devices keeps disconnecting automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB devices keeps disconnecting automatically: USB devices disappear after working OK. USB flash drives and hard drives work OK but then disappear. It would be wonderful if this did not happen. (Perhaps a powered USB hub is needed ?) ***Original title: USB devices disappear***...
  10. Disconnect from Wireless Network in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Disconnect from Wireless Network in Windows 10: How to: Disconnect from Wireless Network in Windows 10 How to Disconnect from a Wireless Network in Windows 10 [img] Information When you password key, and security information to be able to connect to a wireless network. If you like, you can disconnect from a...