Windows 10: Windows 10 Wishlist?

Discus and support Windows 10 Wishlist? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; That was always the argument when 8 came out. When I had dual screens at work, having a Calculator open or minimized is great. But when you start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FuturDreamz, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Wishlist?

Couldn't you write a batch script that closed and reopened the page automatically when the system was idle, and give you a warning when the system was running out?

FuturDreamz, Nov 2, 2016
  2. bro67 Win User

Being able to choose priority like you can in Linux with low risk to high risk and what primary and secondary servers. Also have where you can set to create a task to wake up and pull the updates or if on a Domain, it can be set with the server to poll for the updates.

If windows was not so locked down, there is a lot that could be done to fix what they have royally screwed up with 10 every time they think that it is better for the end user. Who knows what is going to happen when the Peasants grab the pitchforks and torches when Redstone 2 rolls out next year.

bro67, Nov 2, 2016
  3. CountMike New Member
    Hot corner where Start is so it opens at mouseover and stays open. Having to click on Start button every time to open several APPs is just stupid and time consuming. Being able to hold Win. button while opening several APPS (and/or programs) is not enough.

CountMike, Nov 2, 2016
  4. Windows 10 Wishlist?

I like that Idea.

alphanumeric, Nov 2, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    I wonder if that can be done under Classic Shell.

bro67, Nov 2, 2016
  6. pepanee Win User
    Windows 10 Wishlist? [​IMG]

pepanee, Nov 2, 2016
  7. CountMike New Member
    If a third party program can do it, MS can implement at least that.

CountMike, Nov 2, 2016
  8. Windows 10 Wishlist?

*Ditto This a wish list for features we want added to Windows.

alphanumeric, Nov 2, 2016
  9. bro67 Win User
    I am surprised that they have not tried to bid on Stardock, since they have been around for so long. I would not be surprised if it happens with all of the cosmetic changes that Microsoft loves to do.

They can take the stupid Aero/Windows Peek and keep it, but they should allow you to switch whether you want Desktop Peek or All Programs. Ease of Access is supposed to have this setting in there from what I am seeing from a search.

bro67, Nov 3, 2016
  10. Edwin New Member
    I'd like to see a somewhat functionally customizable Start Menu! (Menu only, no Tiles!)

Edwin, Nov 6, 2016
  11. Edwin New Member
    I'd also love to see extensive toolbar menus to be mouse scroll-able instead of having to hover on the tiny arrow!

Edwin, Nov 6, 2016
  12. The current All Apps screen/menu is mouse scrollable, with the scroll wheel? Unless I misunderstood? I'm not exactly sure what menu your referring too?

alphanumeric, Nov 6, 2016
  13. Edwin New Member

Windows 10 Wishlist?

'Quick Launch' Taskbar menus.

Edwin, Nov 6, 2016
  14. Ah, OK, I don't use either.

alphanumeric, Nov 6, 2016
  15. Option to turn off weather in Calendar. *Mad

thegeriatric, Nov 6, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Wishlist?

1. Windows 10 Wishlist? - Similar Threads - Wishlist

2. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wishlist of Microsoft Store: I hope Microstore could be equipped with wishlist function, so that users can add wished applications into it to wait discount or compare between similar items. Many app stores or game stores realize the function, such as Google play, Steam, GOG, Epic, and so on. Please...
  3. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wishlist of Microsoft Store: I hope Microstore could be equipped with wishlist function, so that users can add wished applications into it to wait discount or compare between similar items. Many app stores or game stores realize the function, such as Google play, Steam, GOG, Epic, and so on. Please...
  4. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

[Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!: i know this has been asked countless times, but no solution at all.there's no wishlist in the Microsoft Store the App one, not the website.there's no wishlist button anywhere, some says it's under the three dots button, but there's no such button whatsoever anywhere. just...
  6. [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!: i know this has been asked countless times, but no solution at all.there's no wishlist in the Microsoft Store the App one, not the website.there's no wishlist button anywhere, some says it's under the three dots button, but there's no such button whatsoever anywhere. just...
  7. [Microsoft Store] where is the wishlist button?! wait, where's the three dots button?!

8. New store wishlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  9. New store wishlist

New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  10. New store wishlist