Windows 10: Windows 10 with Aero bug, just like Windows 7 but it's Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 10 with Aero bug, just like Windows 7 but it's Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I very happy to say that I discovery a Windows 10 bug that can turn on aero on Windows ! Just change your background many many times by Firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phamthanhnhan, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Windows 10 with Aero bug, just like Windows 7 but it's Windows 10

Hey, I very happy to say that I discovery a Windows 10 bug that can turn on aero on Windows !
    Just change your background many many times by Firefox (right menu=> choose a picture and Set as Desktop background)

Windows 10 with Aero bug, just like Windows 7 but it's Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

phamthanhnhan, Aug 4, 2015

2. How do I enable my transparent (like aero) title bars?

But he was asking for aero glass. You know, the glass effect just as it was in Windows 7. Where is it in Windows 10? All i see is just boring white windows. Internet browsers like Firefox or your Edge looks really terrible like that. There is white everywhere
    in Windows 10 and it's starting to hurt my eyes. I want Aero Glass just like Win 7 has. You want Windows to be user friendly? Then please, give us the option to switch to Aero Glass. Thanks.

ViktorZeman, Aug 4, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 Themes

Hi MD,

The Aero theme is actually the default theme you are already using in Windows 10, sadly it looks nothing like the Aero theme in Windows 7 . . .

Microsoft do plan to add a lot more customization features in the future, until then we will just have to wait, so we can customize Windows 10 like we used to in Windows 7 . . .

DaveM121, Aug 4, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Windows 10 with Aero bug, just like Windows 7 but it's Windows 10

Hi there

I'll bet you can't get AERO GLASS back (about the only thing I liked from VISTA !!).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 4, 2015
  5. Sorry, but I don't understand, the picture is real, and it's my desktop picture, I not copy or modify it, and that is like you say, yes, it's just a bug so it won't last for long, until MS fix it (I think a update may fix this bug)

phamthanhnhan, Aug 4, 2015
  6. YOU
    You Win User
    I think that he's referring to the glass reflections, not just the blur.

7. Meh... if this would also effect the task bar, title bars and borders I would be happy.

MortTheBeast, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 with Aero bug, just like Windows 7 but it's Windows 10

1. Windows 10 with Aero bug, just like Windows 7 but it's Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Aero bug

2. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  3. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  4. My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.: Last Time I Installed Windows Vista on my a laptop that called a Toshiba Satellite A105-S2236 laptop it actaully worked with Aero effects but When I Installed Windows 7 and No Aero effects I tried installing Graphic drivers and Updating Drivers but still no Aero effects, My...
  5. My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.

My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.: Last Time I Installed Windows Vista on my a laptop that called a Toshiba Satellite A105-S2236 laptop it actaully worked with Aero effects but When I Installed Windows 7 and No Aero effects I tried installing Graphic drivers and Updating Drivers but still no Aero effects, My...
  6. Aero theme support in windows 11

Aero theme support in windows 11: Hello , My current pc does not support installing windows 7 ,it came with win 11 pre-installed . i don't like windows 11 pre-installed themes ,is there any way to install windows 7 aero theme in windows 11 ? i really miss windows 7 ui ,windows 7 ui was best for me or if there...
  7. Aero theme support in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aero theme support in windows 11: Hello , My current pc does not support installing windows 7 ,it came with win 11 pre-installed . i don't like windows 11 pre-installed themes ,is there any way to install windows 7 aero theme in windows 11 ? i really miss windows 7 ui ,windows 7 ui was best for me or if there...
  8. Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная: Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8B/b2b73793-5bcb-49d8-a512-19872fc5d783
  9. Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная

Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная: Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8B/b2b73793-5bcb-49d8-a512-19872fc5d783
  10. Can you guys put on a option for windows 10 and 11 where you can turn on aero glass in...

Can you guys put on a option for windows 10 and 11 where you can turn on aero glass in...: I’m asking this because I’m pretty sure most of us miss windows 7 like it’s themes such a aero glass. Especially that the option to downgrade to windows 7 is gone since it ending support. And especially Windows 8.1 had a similar thing to aero glass. Basically in y’all’s next...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot