Windows 10 with Aero bug, just like Windows 7 but it's Windows 10

Discus and support Windows 10 with Aero bug, just like Windows 7 but it's Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I very happy to say that I discovery a Windows 10 bug that can turn on aero on Windows ! Just change your background many many times by Firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phamthanhnhan, Aug 4, 2015.

1. phamthanhnhan Win User

Hey, I very happy to say that I discovery a Windows 10 bug that can turn on aero on Windows !
    Just change your background many many times by Firefox (right menu=> choose a picture and Set as Desktop background)

Windows 10 with Aero bug, just like Windows 7 but it's Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

phamthanhnhan, Aug 4, 2015
  2. ViktorZeman Win User

How do I enable my transparent (like aero) title bars?

But he was asking for aero glass. You know, the glass effect just as it was in Windows 7. Where is it in Windows 10? All i see is just boring white windows. Internet browsers like Firefox or your Edge looks really terrible like that. There is white everywhere
    in Windows 10 and it's starting to hurt my eyes. I want Aero Glass just like Win 7 has. You want Windows to be user friendly? Then please, give us the option to switch to Aero Glass. Thanks.

ViktorZeman, Aug 4, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 Themes

Hi MD,

The Aero theme is actually the default theme you are already using in Windows 10, sadly it looks nothing like the Aero theme in Windows 7 . . .

Microsoft do plan to add a lot more customization features in the future, until then we will just have to wait, so we can customize Windows 10 like we used to in Windows 7 . . .

DaveM121, Aug 4, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

I'll bet you can't get AERO GLASS back (about the only thing I liked from VISTA !!).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 4, 2015
  5. phamthanhnhan Win User
    Sorry, but I don't understand, the picture is real, and it's my desktop picture, I not copy or modify it, and that is like you say, yes, it's just a bug so it won't last for long, until MS fix it (I think a update may fix this bug)

phamthanhnhan, Aug 4, 2015
  6. YOU
    You Win User
    I think that he's referring to the glass reflections, not just the blur.

7. MortTheBeast Win User
    Meh... if this would also effect the task bar, title bars and borders I would be happy.

MortTheBeast, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 with Aero bug, just like Windows 7 but it's Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Aero bug

2. Win10 Aero Peek graphic issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Aero Peek graphic issue: Since I updated to the latest Windows 10 version (1803) I have issues with aero peek. It has some sort of graphic errors. See the screenshots that illustrates the issue. Games and other applications are working fine without any graphical issues. Drivers are up to date....
  3. Aero Glass incompatibility issue after Win 10 April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Aero Glass incompatibility issue after Win 10 April 2018 update: hello, I had all working fine and smooth... but after the update, each time I open a window I get this warning : [img] and the transparency is gone *cry I also seem to have an issue with my printer *Mad.... but that's an other matter I so love those updates !!!! *Sick...
  4. New aero effect that never done before

New aero effect that never done before: Are you interested in further development of this thing? The next windows aero effect - YouTube 107137
  5. Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes

Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes: without modifying a single system file, sfc and dism all intact- full in-folder background customizable, with full aero glass and 3rd party themes support. [img] On windows 1709 rs3 102903
  6. How to turn off Win Aero?

How to turn off Win Aero?: How can I deactivate Aero for Win 10? And / or use a design needing as less resources as possible? 94658
  7. WinDVD 12 pro can't play blu rays due to aero settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinDVD 12 pro can't play blu rays due to aero settings.: Title says it all, I bought WinDVD 12 pro for full compatibility with Win 10, I previously had installed WinDVD 11 pro fully patched & up to date so did work but I hadn't checked it in a while - a few months. WinDVD 12 will play DVDs fine but blu ray discs I receive an error...
  8. Recommend a good Aero-Snap Program

Recommend a good Aero-Snap Program: Preferably freeware. Looking for something that allows for more customization than the native Win10 Snap feature allows. Maybe pre-defining certain zones, or being able to snap to 25% width/height as well as the default 50%? Anyone have any personal recommendations? 86084
  9. Office 2016 Aero Glass... Is it possible?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Aero Glass... Is it possible?: I have aero glass enabled on my Win 10, but does anyone know of a way to make the colored titlebars on office 2016 aero? thank you. 63748
  10. dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error...

dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error...: Have installed Aero Glass for Win10 build 16299.19 (latest build) downloaded from Aero Glass for Win8+. This screenshot shows the error message: [img] Don't know how to get rid of this error. Please help if you can... 97737