Windows 10: Windows 10 with Apple FaceTime and Messages

Discus and support Windows 10 with Apple FaceTime and Messages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I never thought I'd say this, but I think my next personal laptop is going to be a PC running Windows 10. Running Windows 10 Pro on my business laptop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ericnixmd, Apr 22, 2020.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Windows 10 with Apple FaceTime and Messages

I never thought I'd say this, but I think my next personal laptop is going to be a PC running Windows 10. Running Windows 10 Pro on my business laptop, it's more stable than my MacBook Pro and has more features.

The only thing I would be missing would be FaceTime and Messages. I can't seem to find a third-party app that will allow you to use those apps natively. I don't want to ask my family that I FaceTime with to install another app for videochatting. Here's hoping Apple develops Windows versions of those apps.

:)

ericnixmd, Apr 22, 2020

2. Facetime

Hello. I'm Rey, a Community Expert willing to help the users.

FaceTime is developed and owned by Apple. At this time using FaceTime in Windows 10 is not possible. I will advice you to use the Skype app on your Windows 10 and your wife's Ipad. Check the below link to download Skype:

Descargar Skype | Llamadas gratuitas | Aplicación de chat

Best Regards

Reynaldo Ugarte, Apr 22, 2020
  3. I followed directions given in a YOUTUBE video for installing bluestack and facetime. When I downloaded facetime I didn't get the install button and cannot install it.

Hi,

Let us know from where have you downloaded these apps on to your computer.

I suggest you to right click on the downloaded file on My downloads folder, check if there is an option as Run/ Run as administrator. If so, click the option and check if you are able to install the apps on your computer.

Please be informed that the FaceTime app is developed to work on Mac operating system and not for Windows.

Is there FaceTime for Windows?

• FaceTime is a Mac-only app, developed by Apple Inc.
    • But Skype is similar to FaceTime, it’s free, and works on all Windows devices – including tablets, Surface, PCs and mobiles.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on installing these apps on your computer. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 22, 2020
  4. J_24_1 Win User

IS THERE A SAFE FACETIME FOR WINDOWS 10

Hello,

No, FaceTime is an Apple product only application and any for Windows 10 are most likely unsafe.

J_24_1, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 with Apple FaceTime and Messages - Similar Threads - Apple FaceTime Messages

2. FaceTime & help me for $$?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FaceTime & help me for $$?: Is anyone willing to FaceTime me and help me with my friends pc? I’m having a dpc watchdog violation error & im not sure what to do. My friend is desperate and will venmo you $20. submitted by /u/rosshua [link] [comments]...
  3. FACETIME

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FACETIME: CAN I INSTALL FACETIME ON MY PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facetime/cdb9bcd0-634b-4bac-a448-1d22f65c9b81
  4. Facetime for Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facetime for Win10: Is there a Compatible Win10 App to connect with Facetime https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facetime-for-win10/8b811886-bb8e-418a-b2e7-eb3b1e4f5244
  5. How to use facetime on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use facetime on windows 10?: hello microsoft, i am looking for group facetime video calls like zoom but its not available on app windows app store. I've googled and this site https://facetimeforpc.site/ is saying there is no official version available but my friend is using facetime on windows 10 via...
  6. Facetime download for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facetime download for Windows 10: I would like to download Facetime on my laptop but was curious if anyone has had any experience with this and if you would recommend doing so? thank you, Patty G....
  7. facetime

in Cortana
    facetime: we downloaded facetime on my pc. now we cant find it to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facetime/25d18c6e-97e9-4076-b609-5895d2a313a2"
  8. Facetime

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Facetime: i am running windows 10 and would to be able to facetime my wife in las vegas, she has an ipad with here. is there anything we can do? currently it's WhatsApp on a phone which is not good. I see from a previous line of questions that you are working on it, have issues been...
  9. Facetime

Facetime: Can I Facetime with an HP laptop with a Windows 10 O/S? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/facetime/4d1909cc-ff4b-4a44-92e2-78a6c437bb1f
  10. Facetime in Windows

Facetime in Windows: I have been attempting to install Facetime in Windows 10, so far without success. My understanding was that Facetime would install very easily provided the emulator, BlueStacks, was installed first. However, although I have installed BlueStacks I cannot open Facetime even...