Windows 10: Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC

Discus and support Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have downloaded windows 10 onto my Macbook with the help of Boot Camp. It runs great, I can use explorer etc. However, I want to activate my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cat123UW, Aug 26, 2020.

1. cat123UW Win User

Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC

Hi,

I have downloaded windows 10 onto my Macbook with the help of Boot Camp.

It runs great, I can use explorer etc. However, I want to activate my Windows 10 to download some apps, and it will not let me.

Is there a way I can activate my windows 10 without a product key?

Or do i have to purchase windows 10 on my windows application that i have already downloaded...?

:)

cat123UW, Aug 26, 2020

2. Bluetooth is not working with Boot Camp after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

To enable your Bluetooth, run the Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder on your Mac and install the support software, which includes the latest drivers you need for Bluetooth.

• Check for software updates to make sure OS X, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are
      up to date.

• Run Boot Camp Assistant and install the support software, which includes the latest Boot Camp drivers you need for Bluetooth.
      You can find step-by-step directions at Apple’s Support Site here.
    After reinstalling the drivers, all paired devices from Windows 8.1 should still be paired and usable.

Ravinath P, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Mac OS boot camp

If you are running macOS Sierra 10.12.5 or later, Windows 10 1703 or later should be sufficient.

All you need to do is download the ISO file:

Download Windows 10

Press Command key + Space bar

Type: Boot Camp

or Open the Finder > Applications > Utilities > Boot Camp

Launch Boot Camp

Click Continue

Click Browse

Select the ISO file you just downloaded

Resize the partition - I recommend about 40 to 50 GBs or more when dual booting with Windows. See the following article for more information about deciding on space:

How to Install Windows 10 On Mac OS X Using Boot Camp

Click Install

Wait while partitions the disk

Downloads Windows Support software

Your Mac will automatically restart and Boot into Windows 10 setup.

Remember to choose the partition during setup named BOOTCAMP.

You should be good to go.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC

Boot Camp installation on Mac

I've installed Windows 10 on my Mac laptop...staring up in Windows, my Boot Camp installer just hangs half way? Was there something I missed in the installation process?

TanyaMarillier, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC

1. Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC - Similar Threads - Boot Camp MAC

2. Window installation on mac using boot camp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window installation on mac using boot camp: I am trying to install windows to my mac using bootcamp. However, after preparing bootcamp pre-installation in mac and restarts, window does not start an installation. Do you have any idea why it doesnt open window installation? I reached to apple service and they told me...
  3. Window installation on mac using boot camp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window installation on mac using boot camp: I am trying to install windows to my mac using bootcamp. However, after preparing bootcamp pre-installation in mac and restarts, window does not start an installation. Do you have any idea why it doesnt open window installation? I reached to apple service and they told me...
  4. Window installation on mac using boot camp

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Fix Boot Camp Assistant problems on Mac

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Boot Camp Assistant problems on Mac: [ATTACH]Apple’s Boot Camp Assistant is a free utility that helps you set up your […] This article Fix Boot Camp Assistant problems on Mac first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Vram upgrade on boot camp mac

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vram upgrade on boot camp mac: I have a MacBook Air 2020.i5 processor,8 gb of ram,512 ssd and intel iris plus graphics card.I want to play a game called “tell me why” on my windows partition.It says I don’t have 2 gb ins graphics but it’s a 4 gb graphics card.It says it only has 128 mb dedicated to...
  7. Mac problems booting over boot camp?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mac problems booting over boot camp?: Hello, I installed Windows on my Mac via Boot Camp because there is a CAD program that is only available for Windows. For a long time it worked fine but lately when I switch to Windows it starts only "incompletely". Logging on is a normal process. But if I am redirected to...
  8. Install Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistant: Does anyone have link to disk image to install windows 10 pro on to my Imac with boot camp assistant? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-on-your-mac-with-boot-camp/3f30afab-8d8e-4867-8651-30ffb60f9a9a
  9. "Free" Product Key on Mac Boot Camp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Free" Product Key on Mac Boot Camp: I have been using my MacBook for a while and I decided to install Windows 10, via Bootcamp, just to see what it was like. Once I was done, I knew, because I never gave it a product key, that I would be limited on my features in things, like getting rid of a watermark or...
  10. Boot Camp On Different Mac - Transfer Windows License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Boot Camp On Different Mac - Transfer Windows License: Hi, I have Windows 10 (upgraded from 7 disk) installed via Boot Camp on a Mac that is currently in storage. I just installed Windows 10 on my new Mac from an ISO. Is there a way of deactivating/transferring the license so I can activate Windows on my new Mac without having...